CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Sacking of a Shopping Centre Security Guard

Decimus

A security guard at Norwich Castle Mall shopping centre has been sacked for pouring ice cold water on two homeless men sleeping in the shop door way.

Good on him. Over the past couple of years, the amount of disgusting fucking street vermin in Norwich has increased exponentially. The majority of the vile, sub human pieces of shit are drug addled aggressive beggars. You can't walk through the city without some scabby, piss stinking waif spinning you a sob story and trying to shake you down for the spare change in your pocket that you've worked fucking hard for. A lot of them do not take no for an answer, which has left a few of my female friends quite shaken up and intimidated to walk through the streets of their own city. 

Frankly, the only thing I would willingly give them are cigarettes, in the hope that it gives them crippling fucking cancer and they die in their fetid cardboard boxes choking up blood.

I work like a fucking dog for my money, and it infuriates me that feckless tramps are allowed to contaminate our streets trying to intimidate money out of people because they are too fucking bone idle to put down their Frosty Jacks and get a fucking job.

I hope the two that were soaked by the security guard get pneumonia and die gasping for breath. Two less fucking leeching cunts in the world.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

That's Frank for you

Which one?

Anyway, he should have videod it on his phone and said it was that viral internet thingy and he was just "being cool"...

2 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Which one?

Anyway, he should have videod it on his phone and said it was that viral internet thingy and he was just "being cool"...

Or he took part in that stupid fucking bucket challenge bollocks.

I'm surprised at this rant Deci. You are aware that large numbers of homeless people are nuts? People that once upon a time were institutionalised or cared for in some other way. Large numbers of them ran from something they had no control over.

We didn't use to have homeless people, we had traditional 'tramps' but not the type of homeless people we have now. People who are unable to deal with their lives for whatever reason. There aren't that many really and Govt/society should be helping them.

And pouring water over them in this weather is just cuntish behavior. I'm glad he was sacked.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A security guard at Norwich Castle Mall shopping centre has been sacked for pouring ice cold water on two homeless men sleeping in the shop door way.

Good on him. Over the past couple of years, the amount of disgusting fucking street vermin in Norwich has increased exponentially. The majority of the vile, sub human pieces of shit are drug addled aggressive beggars. You can't walk through the city without some scabby, piss stinking waif spinning you a sob story and trying to shake you down for the spare change in your pocket that you've worked fucking hard for. A lot of them do not take no for an answer, which has left a few of my female friends quite shaken up and intimidated to walk through the streets of their own city. 

Frankly, the only thing I would willingly give them are cigarettes, in the hope that it gives them crippling fucking cancer and they die in their fetid cardboard boxes choking up blood.

I work like a fucking dog for my money, and it infuriates me that feckless tramps are allowed to contaminate our streets trying to intimidate money out of people because they are too fucking bone idle to put down their Frosty Jacks and get a fucking job.

I hope the two that were soaked by the security guard get pneumonia and die gasping for breath. Two less fucking leeching cunts in the world.

Decs, cigarettes take too long to kill. Try a hot mug of coffee spiked with bleach and tell them it's a new whiskey. The depraved cunts will be gasping, writhing on the ground and drowning in their own blood in moments. Then you can put the boot to them. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, deebom said:

I'm surprised at this rant Deci. You are aware that large numbers of homeless people are nuts? People that once upon a time were institutionalised or cared for in some other way. Large numbers of them ran from something they had no control over.

We didn't use to have homeless people, we had traditional 'tramps' but not the type of homeless people we have now. People who are unable to deal with their lives for whatever reason. There aren't that many really and Govt/society should be helping them.

And pouring water over them in this weather is just cuntish behavior. I'm glad he was sacked.

90% are there because of drugs and/or drink.... that is self inflicted... there are a shit load of places and people who will help them and stop them falling off the planet, many of them just won't accept the help because it comes with strings attached... strings like "please stop taking the drink and drugs..."

3 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

90% are there because of drugs and/or drink.... that is self inflicted... there are a shit load of places and people who will help them and stop them falling off the planet, many of them just won't accept the help because it comes with strings attached... strings like "please stop taking the drink and drugs..."

Frank was never one to take good advice was he ?

I thought the nom was about a shopping centre being sacked. It being Norwich I though maybe the Iceni were still about.

Most security guards are cunts anyway. If a shoplifters' an old woman they act like fucking commandos putting them in arm locks, but if its a young bloke they're a bunch of pussies. Fuck him

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Agreed. The vast majority in Norwich especially are addicts who have brought it on themselves. I've worked in numerous areas of welfare over the years and there are a multitude of options out there to help these people. Look at that case recently in London. A woman raised 1400 quid to house a homeless couple for a week over Christmas in a hotel. They trashed the place causing over a grands worth of damage, and tried to check out a day after leaving, asking for the donated money as a cash refund. Fucking animals.

Mental illness or not, they shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets aggressively begging and intimidating people.

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought the nom was about a shopping centre being sacked. It being Norwich I though maybe the Iceni were still about.

Most security guards are cunts anyway. If a shoplifters' an old woman they act like fucking commandos putting them in arm locks, but if its a young bloke they're a bunch of pussies. Fuck him

Security guards and the majority of bouncers are mostly inadequate cunts on an ego trip.

Regardless of your views on the homeless, and there's no doubt some of them could try harder to change their situation, what he did was fucking wrong. He could easily have asked them to leave and if they didn't he could have had them removed.

I hope the cunt never gets another job and ends up on the streets with them.

On occasion in the summer , rushing from meeting to pointless meeting and sweating in my suit and tie, I do sometimes spy homeless groups on the piss having a good time.  I envy those cunts a little , but then I picture my wife and home life and then I envy them a lot...

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mental illness or not, they shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets aggressively begging and intimidating people.

That's care in the community for you, old 1990's tory policies biting us all in the arse now!

52 minutes ago, Eddie said:

On occasion in the summer , rushing from meeting to pointless meeting and sweating in my suit and tie, I do sometimes spy homeless groups on the piss having a good time.  I envy those cunts a little , but then I picture my wife and home life and then I envy them a lot...

Aw you!

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

NO PRISONERS!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think they were outside the mall that faces the newly refurbished Twats Towers in Westlegate. Any cunt who lives in that fucking eyesore deserves to have drugged up tramps sleeping near it.

The security guard is a total bell-end as any half witted person knows that nobody's going to break in when people are sleeping nearby and what a waste of water, petrol must be cheaper now its less than $30 a bbl. Gotta loight boy?

We're back to The Tate Modern again!

Security guard - cunt though he undoubtedly is - should have claimed he was 'exploring the foetid underbelly of consumer capitalism and was merely holding  a metaphorical mirror up to an uncaring world, juxtaposing the sickly treasures within the shopping mall ('mall' being a nod to all-pervading American monopoly culture) to the homeless waifs outside, the water in question being a metaphor for the scorn that society pours upon victims' (How am I doing here? I should have been a lawyer. This sentence alone must have earned me 80 quid. Bang in a few more subjunctive clauses, citing a load of artistic monkeyspunk and I'll be fucking minted!)

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

We're back to The Tate Modern again!

Security guard - cunt though he undoubtedly is - should have claimed he was 'exploring the foetid underbelly of consumer capitalism and was merely holding  a metaphorical mirror up to an uncaring world, juxtaposing the sickly treasures within the shopping mall ('mall' being a nod to all-pervading American monopoly culture) to the homeless waifs outside, the water in question being a metaphor for the scorn that society pours upon victims' (How am I doing here? I should have been a lawyer. This sentence alone must have earned me 80 quid. Bang in a few more subjunctive clauses, citing a load of artistic monkeyspunk and I'll be fucking minted!)

I must be fucked... I think I understood that.....

...He might want to add that he needs the unwashed undercrackers of the 17 year old, 5 stone bleach blonde junkie and a "slept in bed" to add to the ambience.... Officer...

It now appears that one of the fucking scumbags is pulling the old "I was in the army" card for sympathy. Personally I blame the red top tabloid media for feeding ex-servicemans delusions that they are somehow entitled to respect or admiration. The loose throwing about of words like heroes only feeds their sense of entitlement. It's a career choice, not conscription. No one forced them to sign up, and it always fucking amazes me when some of the stupid fucking cunts seem perplexed that they've been maimed and injured, like they're in a normal job for normal people and never expected to get their legs blown off.

Fuck 'em. They're certainly not heroes just for being too pig shit fucking thick to do another job. And ones who died in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't die for their country, even if that makes their deluded relatives feel better. They died to suit the agenda of corrupt, politicians.

So with regards to the fucking stinking tramp, I'm even more pleased he got a soaking now I know he's an ex-army man trying to milk the sympathy of flag waving fucking simpletons.

Whilst I believe this to be a rather harsh and prejudiced view of the hapless recipient of the involuntary drenching, there is a point in there somewhere. I suppose it depends on your view of ex servicemen. I regard it to be a generally honourable mode of employment with a certain commitment on the state to ensure that they are looked after properly during their term of employment and, crucially, should anything happen to them whilst employed. I feel quite uneasy about the insouciant  shoulder shrugging of the state and authorities when some poor cunt loses both legs to a land mine. Sort their benefits out, sort out their on going care, rehab and housing and keep an eye on the fuckers! It wouldn't happen in France!  However............being homeless, as awful as it is, doesn't entitle you to harass the general public and lie around pissed all day saying... "I'm an ex serviceman and my life is shite".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

You fucking heartless nazi cunt.

16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You fucking heartless nazi cunt.

I'm hoping for a long, cold and brutal winter so their numbers are thinned out. Failing that, transportation to a labour camp where they can have "a nice warm shower" is the only other option.