CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Personalised number plates

Neil

6 minutes ago, neil298 said:

And my son gets a £100 fine because there wasn't a 70 mm gap between the numbers and the letters on a van that already had the plate on it when he bought it! Officious little prick of a cunt copper.

And try having a small number plate on a motorbike, not even tiny, just smaller than standard.

Fuck me, you'd think you'd murdered someone.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

Just how big a cunt do you have to be to have this fucker?

23612700272_b3fc91d800.jpg

Driving a BMW x and parking in the "special" places... that explains a lot...

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

And try having a small number plate on a motorbike, not even tiny, just smaller than standard.

Fuck me, you'd think you'd murdered someone.

I think you're mistaking bikers for truckers... or doesn't that matter because it's just prozzies?

2 hours ago, neil298 said:

And my son gets a £100 fine because there wasn't a 70 mm gap between the numbers and the letters on a van that already had the plate on it when he bought it! Officious little prick of a cunt copper.

Bloke where I used to live had 81 KER, and the 8 mysteriously morphed into a B.... and the gap disappeared, entirely... it was still 81 KER, he never bought B 1 KER, but he never once got done by the coppers.... not fucking once... had some wierd handshake when he did business that bloke... wonder what that was....

Apparently his missus was a right one as well... but I was/am too young to have ever gone near her...

One of the few plates I've seen that I thought was good, and that I wanted, was T2000 on a Toyota 2.0 Turbo (can't remember the model the hot hatch?)..

I had an MR2 (the import Turbo) and half fancied it (for my hairdressers car before any other cunt says that...)... just a simple T2000, Toyota or Turbo 2 litre...

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Driving a BMW x and parking in the "special" places... that explains a lot...

I think you're mistaking bikers for truckers... or doesn't that matter because it's just prozzies?

Bloke where I used to live had 81 KER, and the 8 mysteriously morphed into a B.... and the gap disappeared, entirely... it was still 81 KER, he never bought B 1 KER, but he never once got done by the coppers.... not fucking once... had some wierd handshake when he did business that bloke... wonder what that was....

Apparently his missus was a right one as well... but I was/am too young to have ever gone near her...

One of the few plates I've seen that I thought was good, and that I wanted, was T2000 on a Toyota 2.0 Turbo (can't remember the model the hot hatch?)..

I had an MR2 (the import Turbo) and half fancied it (for my hairdressers car before any other cunt says that...)... just a simple T2000, Toyota or Turbo 2 litre...

Ding this is a good example of why you are ignored. Fucking hell that's rough. 

16 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ignored?

By whom, might I ask?

I've honestly never reached the end of one of your dopey posts. I saw turbo, mr2 and bmx in my peripheral and thought I'd been transported to Haringey Council's pages for underprivileged retarded youths. Fucking idiot child.

Guest DingTheRioja
36 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've honestly never reached the end of one of your dopey posts. I saw turbo, mr2 and bmx in my peripheral and thought I'd been transported to Haringey Council's pages for underprivileged retarded youths. Fucking idiot child.

Doing well at ignoring me..... keep it up....

PS MR2 was at the end... fuckwitted dipshit

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I have two private plates. One on a Toyota Yaris and one on an MR2. Dont ask me what they fucking mean because unbelievably i managed to find two separate dopey pricks that i brought a car off. Yes, they were already on and frankly i can't be arsed to pay £80 to change them even if it makes me look like a cunt which obviously i am.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, deebom said:

Nothing says you're a galactic cunt like a fucking vanity plate.

It's on par with a full sovereign and gold ID bracelet from Elizabeth Duke.

Is that shop still in existence?

I thought it was one of those urban myths, like putting cling film on your number plate stops the cameras picking it it...

ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!