CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Personalised number plates

Neil

If you have one of these you are a grade one nuclear cunt.You have too much money and the only reason you bought it is  each time you look at it you give yourself a hard on,your ego is larger than your IQ.Fuck off cunts,or should that be CUN 1S

4 minutes ago, neil298 said:

If you have one of these you are a grade one nuclear cunt.You have too much money and the only reason you bought it is  each time you look at it you give yourself a hard on,your ego is larger than your IQ.Fuck off cunts,or should that be CUN 1S

Utterly pointless, more money than sense fucking shite. The only people these cunts impress are wankers like themselves. Short ones like ABC 1 etc. are bad enough but the worst cunts are those who get a plate which attempts to spell their name using mostly numbers as letters. Hanging's too good for those bastards.

23 minutes ago, neil298 said:

The worst offender is the cunt that will stretch to buy a 10 year old Aston Martin or Porsche, then attempt to hide the cars age with a private plate that, with luck, might show his one initial. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Utterly pointless, more money than sense fucking shite. The only people these cunts impress are wankers like themselves. Short ones like ABC 1 etc. are bad enough but the worst cunts are those who get a plate which attempts to spell their name using mostly numbers as letters. Hanging's too good for those bastards.

There's some cunt round here got a truely epic PoS in that way... total bollocks it is, and the cunt smirks every time anyone looks at it... don't think he quite understands just why we are looking at him...

I know people who have stuff like 15 AMP, but I can let him off since it's on his Electricians van... and RUG 1 which is a carpet shops delivery van... those ones  are fine...

...but get these cunts...

_67359088_rexfeatures_583640c.jpg

article-2351885-1A9630F5000005DC-345_634

Although i do like this one... from Belfast...

IMG_6324PNG.png

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

There's some cunt round here got a truely epic PoS in that way... total bollocks it is, and the cunt smirks every time anyone looks at it... don't think he quite understands just why we are looking at him...

I know people who have stuff like 15 AMP, but I can let him off since it's on his Electricians van... and RUG 1 which is a carpet shops delivery van... those ones  are fine...

...but get these cunts...

_67359088_rexfeatures_583640c.jpg

article-2351885-1A9630F5000005DC-345_634

Although i do like this one... from Belfast...

IMG_6324PNG.png

I like the Belfast one but the rest? No trial, straight to execution. A rope over the nearest fucking tree.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I couldn't afford a personalised number plate so I changed my name to MC57WJQ by deed poll. Am I still a cunt?

You've just increased your membership level from Total Cunt to Utter Cunt...

The registration number on Ninja Cycle Number 1 as stamped on the bottom of the crank housing. That way, the only cunts who ever see it are the pedestrians I have to now down for walking on my footpaths.