CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who utilise each and every every braincell to drive a car

Guest luke swarm

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Another fucking stupid action of these utter cunts that I experienced this morning, leaving a 2 car gap between their car and the cunt in front of them, maybe for fear of causing a multi-car pile up at the break-neck speeds obtained during a rush hour commute with traffic lights every 200 yards.

Commuting during rush hour is a cunt, but why these mongs are attempting to double the length of every tailback is a complete shitty cunt. 

Fuck off. 

I saw a man in a traffic jam in haringey last week leave a 200m gap between him and the car in front, even though this meant he was stopped in a bus stop with a bus behind him. The bus driver honked him over 20 times but the cunt didn't move until the car in front crawled another 20m forward.

16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I saw a man in a traffic jam in haringey last week leave a 200m gap between him and the car in front, even though this meant he was stopped in a bus stop with a bus behind him. The bus driver honked him over 20 times but the cunt didn't move until the car in front crawled another 20m forward.

Wow !!! . That is exciting . I haven't taken down the Christmas decorations yet and tonight I will throw a party with the theme ' Bubble & Stickers Exciting Posts' .

18 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Whilst this is undoubtedly one of CC's most fascinating stories, Bill, I'm not sure you've given me the opening required to dish out a good cunting. 

Cunning in its subtle genius. You cunt. 

8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Wow !!! . That is exciting . I haven't taken down the Christmas decorations yet and tonight I will throw a party with the theme ' Bubble & Stickers Exciting Posts' .

Withers, I rank you marginally above Manky in terms of preferred mode of transport as yours at least has horsepower.

Granted, a horse-drawn carriage pulling you and your hideous family from village to village, selling your hay, bread and your wife's arse to the local farmers is still an unbelievably sad state-of-affairs. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I saw a thing the other day, it was in fact a hedge. It was occupying about 300 f2 in a big line, and wasn't that high. I'm not sure if it was needing cut or not but it was a bit messy, and ran directly up and down one side of the road , but not the other. It wasn't as if it was too low either, it was pretty much bang on, but the interesting interesting thing was Bill was lying dead the other side of it, brutally beaten with 3 or 4 tyre irons for dribbling tedious drivel about traffic.

21 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I saw a thing the other day, it was in fact a hedge. It was occupying about 300 f2 in a big line, and wasn't that high. I'm not sure if it was needing cut or not but it was a bit messy, and ran directly up and down one side of the road , but not the other. It wasn't as if it was too low either, it was pretty much bang on, but the interesting interesting thing was Bill was lying dead the other side of it, brutally beaten with 3 or 4 tyre irons for dribbling tedious drivel about traffic.

Interesting QC , tell me about this hedge , does it need cutting . Could you cut it with a handheld petrol trimmer or does it need a tractor. I have a tractor and hedgecutter.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
57 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Interesting QC , tell me about this hedge , does it need cutting . Could you cut it with a handheld petrol trimmer or does it need a tractor. I have a tractor and hedgecutter.

Also very interesting withers , do tell me more .

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Sorry Bubbles/decimus/luke/fatty/QC.... but I have to....

Bill, you utter tedious cunt.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I must apologise, that really was an absolute shockerr. I'm not sure there's any way back from that. 

Nope. Bleach cocktail it is.

56 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Definately a petrol trimmer, with no safety guard, a dodgy pair of step ladders, next to a stream of HGVs doing 60 mph.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I'd certainly like to find out what happened with that bus and that car bill was telling us all about. I can imagine Robert Deniro playing the bus driver and Al Pacino the guy in the car, in this sweeping epic tale of his .

Guest DingTheRioja
23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'd certainly like to find out what happened with that bus and that car bill was telling us all about. I can imagine Robert Deniro playing the bus driver and Al Pacino the guy in the car, in this sweeping epic tale of his .

Michelle Pfeifer for the mutual love interest?

She's still hot for her age, or do we need one of the bimbos from Game of Thrones or something?

48 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ding, you fucking mong, if you'd stopped at calling Bill a tedious cunt then you would have managed a barely acceptable post. 

As it is, it's your usual shit. Stop apologising, grow a pair and fuck off. 

I apologise for apologising.

Now fuck off.

54 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Spot on with the casting there QC , and perhaps Bubba as the bus conductor saying ' move down , plenty more room inside , whats that pile of shit over the hedge ' in that valleys nauseating Welsh accent ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Spot on with the casting there QC , and perhaps Bubba as the bus conductor saying ' move down , plenty more room inside , whats that pile of shit over the hedge ' in that valleys nauseating Welsh accent ?

It's all coming together .