CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who utilise each and every every braincell to drive a car

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

These cunts are usually found at the head of a large slow moving convoy of vehicles... but they themselves are oblivious of ANYTHING other than the 30  or so metres in front of their car, which incidentally is usually a Honda Jazz.  They see a slowly unfolding vista in front but not once do they have the spare brain capacity to determine the rage and frustration being displayed behind them.

In addition, they will not dare glance sideways as tractors, lorries and disabled spaz mobiles overtake them with the drivers mouthing obscenities and making masturbation gestures......they cannot glance sideways because their brain capacity is being used to its absolute full and any further neck or eye movement can result in a sudden blackout and careering off the road at a breakneck speed of nearly 28 mph........they must not and indeed cannot look away from the front screen and keep their chin over the steering wheel which is usually in a death grip.  Sometimes they have to stop at a junction or a set of lights and of course this presents its own problems.

This now means that the cars controls such as handbrake, gears and foot controls must all receive a small period of familiarisation and retraining before any forward motion can be attempted. However this re-acquaintance must never include that superfluous item...the rear view mirror. 

Cunts   

Guest Bill Stickers

Excellent nomination.

These fucking cunts actually crane their head forward so their chin is overhanging the steering wheel.

They use wing mirrors like a cat uses its whiskers - if they scrape something with it then the space is too small.

When these fuckers reverse out of a car park, it usually incurs heavy loss of human life and property, leaving the local Morrisons looking like a destruction derby.

Guest Manky

I am not aware of any motorist cunt who allows the use of a single brain cell to interfere with his total disregard  for anything outside his toxin belching metal box.

Cunts the lot of them.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm pretty sure some bugger on here is going to mention women.

Not in a nom. about using brain cells. Bad driving habits might attract some comments though.

41 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Excellent nomination.

These fucking cunts actually crane their head forward so their chin is overhanging the steering wheel.

They use wing mirrors like a cat uses its whiskers - if they scrape something with it then the space is too small.

When these fuckers reverse out of a car park, it usually incurs heavy loss of human life and property, leaving the local Morrisons looking like a destruction derby.

You shop at Morrison's !

Are your offspring feral ?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

You shop at Morrison's !

I noticed that ProfB was online only about 10 minutes ago.......and then surprise surprise our other abuse whore pops up straight after with the usual banal sheeplike toss.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

You live next door to one !

lol.

now look what you have done Pinkape....my rib has just fractured with uncontrolled mirth and yes indeed it is lol.........may I kindly request that you pre-warn people before issuing any more spontaneous humorous gems like that one......it will give us a chance to swallow a couple of sedatives to counter any laughter related injuries. excellent work .

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You live next door to one !

lol.

I wish i lived next door to one. Anything has got to be better than my current neighbour, he appears to be a golf playing, range rover driving estate agent who is rather noisy when getting arse raped by his boyfriends. The selfish cunt.

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I wish i lived next door to one. Anything has got to be better than my current neighbour, he appears to be a golf playing, range rover driving estate agent who is rather noisy when getting arse raped by his boyfriends. The selfish cunt.

You should move into a gated gay community. You know it's what you want.

lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You shop at Morrison's !

Do you think I class myself as one of the shag sacks who drive in such a manner? These shit drivers tend to be pensioners and successful migrants, thus they shop at Morrisons. 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Any cunt who causes a tailback, particularly at rush-hour and due only to the fact that they just fucking feel like driving slow, should be fucking killed.

Mrs D laughs at me continuously when I'm driving, usually because there is an endless stream of abuse at the cunt in front usually finishing with "YOU'RE NOT FUCKING DEAD YET!!!  MOVE..!!!!!!!!..........."

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, nocti said:

I feel that this is quite related. It made me chuckle and cringe like fuck in equal measure.

If I had a dashcam I could fill hours with that shit, just going across town would give 5 minutes of it everyday...

The biker that ended up on the bonnet.... had that on my bike before.

..but that biker at 9.20 is wrong himself, he was in the other lane...

Can I add to this nom, the fucking drivers who let every cunt out of every junction, thereby exponentially increasing travel time and fucking rage levels. 

Akin to slow walking cunts, but possibly more fucking annoying as you can't just barge the fucking idiots out of the way. 

44 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Can I add to this nom, the fucking drivers who let every cunt out of every junction, thereby exponentially increasing travel time and fucking rage levels. 

Akin to slow walking cunts, but possibly more fucking annoying as you can't just barge the fucking idiots out of the way. 

Just bunny hop your Peppa Pig Scotter up on the pavement and go around them.

• 3 weeks later...

Another fucking stupid action of these utter cunts that I experienced this morning, leaving a 2 car gap between their car and the cunt in front of them, maybe for fear of causing a multi-car pile up at the break-neck speeds obtained during a rush hour commute with traffic lights every 200 yards.

Commuting during rush hour is a cunt, but why these mongs are attempting to double the length of every tailback is a complete shitty cunt. 

Fuck off.