CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Packaging ...

colonelkurtz

.. it just gets more cuntified with every passing day... fucking blister packs of everything imaginable .... then there's every bastarding item cable tied to the backing card ... not to mention shrink wrapped fucking everything  ... and the cunts give us the usual guff about security and safety considerations ... and the icing on the fucking cake "a full refund will be given if returned in original undamaged packaging" ... fuck off , fuck off , fuck off.

.. and yes fellow cc'ers , this is a typical fuck all to watch on the tv , first glass of JD , sat down after being dragged round the fucking shops , easter weekend evenings rant .. so goodnight and god bless wherever you may be.

I fucking wholeheartedly agree with this nom,I struggle to get into anything with a fucking cellophane wrapping hence the ripped box of everything in this fucking house.Cereal boxes are cunts,CD's,light bulbs but particularly food packages.Every box is fucked much to my 'ol womans annoyance but I arm myself with a pair of scissors and don't even bother to try to open anything it just gets murdered.packaging is indeed a cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

.. it just gets more cuntifiable with every passing day... fucking blister packs of everything imaginable .... then there's every bastarding item cable tied to the backing card ... not to mention shrink wrapped fucking everything  ... and the cunts give us the usual guff about security and safety considerations ... and the icing on the fucking cake "a full refund will be given if returned in original undamaged packaging" ... fuck off , fuck off , fuck off.

.. and yes fellow cc'ers , this is a typical fuck all to watch on the tv first glass of JD sat down after being dragged round the fucking shops easter weekend evenings nom .. so goodnight and god bless wherever you may be.

I think this is fair enough , a good nom , if excecuted in a crude manner by a dunce, still a good nom.

Not only fuck recycling , pain in the arse that it is , but first and foremost fuck packaging- this unnecessary shite is why we have to get involved in fucking recycling aka keeping fucking rubbish in the house. 

I do not need my rice side dish or whatever double packaged and wrapped up like a nice Christmas present. Fucking waste of space waste of time shite. All this balls should be biodegradable tiny volume plastic you can fuck out and forget about.

Also any computer peripherals seem to be always encased in a Kevlar welded shut casing you cannot fucking get open without a carving knife or an a oxy-ace torch - and you always tend to need the fucking thing instantly. What's that about ? Whatever it is, it can fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Packaging is a right cunt... Those fucking condom things are always to small...

You could always let your boyfriend ride you bare back if they annoy you that much but at least your ring is less likely to rip.

Guest luke swarm

the absolute worse example of packaging is when you buy a new pair of scissors to facilitate removing excess packaging.

The scissors invariably comes tie wrapped onto a thick piece of card which is enveloped in an almost indestructible blister type material, which also has stickers on it stating how good the scissors are at cutting stuff such as packaging etc.

Then we have the usual passing around various family members who say, give us it here, only to fail to extract it and pass it along the chain until someone fetches a large kitchen knife and proceeds to hack at the package in a serious life threatening manoeuvre.  

And can you ever find these scissors once they disappear into the drawer marked Narnia.