CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Doctors that supply drugs on the banned list to "sportsmen".

cuntspotter

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You're right. I have the next couple of days off work so my brain has gone into couldn't give a fuck mode. Apologies in advance for the below par performance. Is your milkman a selfish fucking freeloader with an interest in medicine be any chance?

Pull yourself together, man.

Whilst your usual work is absolute fucking bollocks at best, tonight you appear to have joined Ding in a bi-member axis of boredom. I'd suggest as a remedy that you throw yourself down your stairs in the hope that the resulting head trauma would reset you back to your factory setting. As you lack them though, alternatively I suggest that you crack your bald, egg like head open off of the corner of your mobility scooter.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whilst your usual work is absolute fucking bollocks at best, tonight you appear to have joined Ding in a bi-member axis of boredom. I'd suggest as a remedy that you throw yourself down your stairs in the hope that the resulting head trauma would reset you back to your factory setting. As you lack them though, alternatively I suggest that you crack your bald, egg like head open off of the corner of your mobility scooter.

Not a bad plan but I've got the new Stars Wars film to watch on DVD. The cinema is for cunts.

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Not a bad plan but I've got the new Stars Wars film to watch on DVD. The cinema is for cunts.

Good work, pressing home the point you have it on DVD, you fucking idiot. 

It was my assumption that a cave-dwelling freak like yourself would be more likely to scrawl pictures on walls for entertainment. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
24 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Good work, pressing home the point you have it on DVD, you fucking idiot. 

It was my assumption that a cave-dwelling freak like yourself would be more likely to scrawl pictures on walls for entertainment. 

I couldn't find it in VHS for love nor money so was pretty fucked really. I suppose you have one of those blu-ray players. But get this, its the same shit but clearer.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Back on topic. I think some posters could do with popping a few performance enhancers considering some of the shit that has appeared on here tonight. Have an early night.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

61602250.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

61602250.jpg

You seem to have completely abandoned the concept of posting your own content now, instead working under the assumption that other people's pictures are a substitute for your own sense of humour.

At least jazz made his own drawings, and intricate they were too. 

These are the end days Ding, time for you to crawl under a rock and die.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You seem to have completely abandoned the concept of posting your own content now, instead working under the assumption that other people's pictures are a substitute for your own sense of humour.

And also go fuck himself .

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Hopefully this has happened, Bill, he's a fucking vile individual. 

Guest Snatch
17 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Is that the film where Harrison Fords character gets killed off? The same film where it turns out that the new Darth Vader type cunt is his son that he had with that princess bird? Someone did mention it to me.

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oooo!!!

I'm so hurt by your nasty little comments.

Pricks.

Dingers. As you will have gathered, I am one to back the underdog. Many are the times I have stood shoulder to shoulder with the weak, the needy, indeed the less fortunate. I have oft been the immovable object who has faced the irresistible forces.

But, having seen your posts I have concluded you are a worthless cunt who is so toxic I wouldn't touch you with Decs bargepole.

Sorry. Goodbye.

Just now, Manky said:

Dingers. As you will have gathered, I am one to back the underdog. Many are the times I have stood shoulder to shoulder with the weak, the needy, indeed the less fortunate. I have oft been the immovable object who has faced the irresistible forces.

But, having seen your posts I have concluded you are a worthless cunt who is so toxic I wouldn't touch you with Decs bargepole.

Sorry. Goodbye.

He's a fucking disgusting, vile cunt. What he said last night was fucking abominable.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Manky said:

Sorry. Goodbye.

Fine by me, wouldnt want some cunt from the wrong side of the Pennines on my side... just need to cut a slice from the Humber estuary round and down to the Thames estuary, and sink the fucker.

Just now, Decimus said:

He's a fucking disgusting, vile cunt. What he said last night was fucking abominable.

Really?  Saying that the perverts couldn't get a real woman so they'd resort to being sickfucks?

Bit rich coming from an inbreed.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Fine by me, wouldnt want some cunt from the wrong side of the Pennines on my side... just need to cut a slice from the Humber estuary round and down to the Thames estuary, and sink the fucker.

Really?  Saying that the perverts couldn't get a real woman so they'd resort to being sickfucks?

Don't you worry Ding, your sick shit has been deleted now, but I'll make sure everyone knows what you said you fucking pervert.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oooo!!!

I'm so hurt by your nasty little comments.

Pricks.

Go and get your fucking wobble-board you cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't you worry Ding, your sick shit has been deleted now, but I'll make sure everyone knows what you said you fucking pervert.

Don't worry, they are still in the cache directory, ready for unleashing on another fine day...

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Go and get your fucking wobble-board you cunt.

Can you tell what it is yet?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It wasn't that ding, it was more the  implication that Neil was a nonce. He's obviously a pervert in the classical sense, but it was foolish to go too far, though that is not for me to say.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't worry, they are still in the cache directory, ready for unleashing on another fine day...

Can you tell what it is yet?

Now then ding, now then, now then.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Now then ding, now then, now then.

I've got a good gif for that, but it'll only last about 20 seconds before admin takes it down...

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It wasn't that ding, it was more the  implication that Neil was a nonce. He's obviously a pervert in the classical sense, but it was foolish to go too far, though that is not for me to say.

Hmmm... I thought I said something else about neil... about lowering the tone on another thread...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

I've got a good gif for that, but it'll only last about 20 seconds before admin takes it down...

Er. Ding. Restraint. Don't fuck this for the rest of us if you have any regard for the health of this, our Corner.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Hmmm... I thought I said something else about neil... about lowering the tone on another thread...

That wasn't clear, in context. Though it is never cool to noncify another cunt, on the other hand no Cunt should be unjustly noncified if indeed innocence is the case and he explains properly. 

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Implying someone is a nonce should automtically get the accuser a permanent ban.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If it's that bad it will get taken down,don't put it up,unless it's up your sagging fucking arse.