CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Money Laundering Cunts

Witheredscrote

So the Icelandic P.M   Sigmunder Gunnlaugsson has been found to be laundering his ill gotten gains in Panama. Cameron's dad was 'at it' , and Putin is linked to it as well. The list is getting longer by the day and I can't wait for the day when justice is served and these thieving cunts are put away. However I fear I will have to wait 'til Hell freezes over or Ding stops multi quoting. Are CC members annoyed about this scandal ?. Apparently not , they are more interested in pineapples , yodelling and QC's bowel movements. Cunts

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I also heard that he indulges in a Papa Johns 12" Hawaiian when counting the proceeds from his ill gotten gains. The sly fucking bastard, just goes to show you can't buy style.

Guest BrothersQuim

The sad fact is fuck all will be done about it and no one will be jailed. Much like those cunt bankers who caused the 2008 crash. We'll just get an insincere apology and it'll be business as usual. Cameron says it's a "private matter" I'll try using that excuse next time I get a letter from HMRC and see how far it gets me. Total bunch of cunts!

8 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Legally approved for the elite and uber rich. Tax avoidance is a perk for the rich, whilst Joe Cunt gets prosecuted for tax evasion. In the latter case, HMRC will pursue you until you are bled dry.

Well, Isa's are a tax avoidance instrument, as is couples' ability to assign tax-free allowances. There are many ways for "Joe Cunt" to mitigate the current and potential tax liability. The fault is the byzantine tax rules and regs in force. What's needed is a simplified taxation rule book.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, Isa's are a tax avoidance instrument, as is couples' ability to assign tax-free allowances. There are many ways for "Joe Cunt" to mitigate the current and potential tax liability. The fault is the byzantine tax rules and regs in force. What's needed is a simplified taxation rule book.

Fucking hell Roops , what a mundane response . I was hoping you would be shouting for their mechanical castration at least. It is a toss up between you and BrotherQuim for being the most boring. Sorry but BQ gave me a 'like' , so its you. Try giving Quincy some advice on his bowel movements if you like.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell Roops , what a mundane response . I was hoping you would be shouting for their mechanical castration at least. It is a toss up between you and BrotherQuim for being the most boring. Sorry but BQ gave me a 'like' , so its you. Try giving Quincy some advice on his bowel movements if you like.

Castration wouldn't bother him as he will just find another cock to suck. It's all the stinking rich do really. Spunkers will be along shortly to confirm the above.

12 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Not paying tax and legally getting away with it is serious business, Scrote. The business of achieving emotional satisfaction in throttling a darkie is for another thread.

Guest BrothersQuim

Alright then, I would like to see these tax dodging cunts anchored to a steel beam upside down with a heavy duty toggle Bolt through each foot while pumping the audio from Withereds 1995 Vietnam sex tape through loud speakers on loop. I then suggest waiting 5 minutes for the blood to rush to their heads before using a sack of semi frozen shit to beat them repeatedly until either death ensues or their feet snap and they bleed out. The last cunt still up there gets to hobble away with no other repercussions. Sound fair? 

Guest luke swarm

Paying tax is easily avoided.....give up work and start playing an accordion for a living.

If anyone is still under the misapprehension that its one rule for the majority and another for the rich cunts then this reinforces what we already knew.....was anyone truly not aware of this beforehand. Western countries make the rest of the world look like amateurs when it comes to sleaze and corruption because the rich have seen to it that the law is written by....themselves.

A bit like MPs....they get caught out and its an "oversight" so they are allowed to pay it back. Your average Joe would be jailed for embezzlement. There will be no changing it, even with revolution as one set on cunts would immediately be replaced by another.  

Best thing to do is, if you cannot beat them, then join them...its my policy and I apply it with great vigour.        

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, Isa's are a tax avoidance instrument

They aren't though, are they, at least not in the generally understood sense of the words. Tax avoidance is something which allows certain rich cunts with clever and expensive accountants to avoid paying taxes which the rest of us have to pay. Isas are a government approved method of encouraging people to save, and the amount of saving is limited. I doubt that anyone on this site, (except punkers, obviously, with his immeasurable wealth,) would be affected by any increase in the isa limit. 

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I'll see your Roops and BQ and raise you Apple and Rick.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have no problem with legally approved tax avoidance schemes, tax evasion, hiding income and assets is something else. I worked hard to accumulate my earnings and I would like to keep as much of it as possible.

Yes, you've worked very hard earning PPC revenue using pictures of your badly packed kebab. God forbid anyone should take it away from you to pay for hospitals or roads. 

21 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'll see your Roops and BQ and raise you Apple and Rick.

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yes, you've worked very hard earning PPC revenue using pictures of your badly packed kebab. God forbid anyone should take it away from you to pay for hospitals or roads. 

You two remind me of Mr Kidd and Mr Wint, another inept pair of confirmed bachelors, one of whom, by curious coincidence, had his fingers burned through inappropriate kebab use.

bond_vill07.jpg

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

You two remind me of Mr Kidd and Mr Wint, another inept pair of confirmed bachelors, one of whom, by curious coincidence, had his fingers burned through inappropriate kebab use.

bond_vill07.jpg

Poor,very poor but this is what we have come to expect from you these days. I see a trend with ex-mods on here. Posting boring fucking shite.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

...you keep on reminding us....ad nauseum, sorta boring really.

Then don't read my posts.

Sorta? Try spelling words correctly. What are you a fucking American?

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Poor,very poor but this is what we have come to expect from you these days. I see a trend with ex-mods on here. Posting boring fucking shite.

It's all a conspiracy, Snatch. Bunging me a few quid (and a few pics) will get you into the inner sanctum of this site, allow you multi ID's and unlimited amount of abuse laden postings per month without fear of the cooler. It's true, Decimus told me so.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
Just now, Admin said:

It's all a conspiracy, Snatch. Bunging me a few quid (and a few pics) will get you into the inner sanctum of this site, allow you multi ID's and unlimited amount of abuse laden postings per month without fear of the cooler. It's true, Decimus told me so.

Seems to be that way. Scrap the rules,no cunt follows them anyway.

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

bond_vill07.jpg

Roops, its ok to admit I'm a fucking hilarious bloke. Try it?