CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misreading the TV guide

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Like I'm worried.

I'll wait my time until the tide turns back on you.

Which it will.

I believe you already missed it. Last week a few of the street urchins on here turned on me and tried to bite the benevolent hand that feeds. With your help, I imagine the campaign would have collapsed even quicker. 

I am a Titan of industry. You are a snivelling little worm. 

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I believe you already missed it. Last week a few of the street urchins on here turned on me and tried to bite the benevolent hand that feeds. With your help, I imagine the campaign would have collapsed even quicker. 

I've always thought you were a cunt. 

46 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Oh yes, and Eddie and his many retarded IDs are given carte blanche to post whatever his twisted mind can conjure up. 

Bubbles you remind me of that other welsh windbag Harry Secombe, I bet he was on a file someplace.  It's nice living rent free in you tiny brain, but for your own sanity let it go. 

Guest Snatch
53 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Reckon you'll cope?

Yes.

49 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

All you can do ii throw insults around. Do you really think I'm worried about a little second rate keyboard warrior like yourself?

Bring it on Stickers. I'm looking forward to it.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Yes.

All you can do ii throw insults around. Do you really think I'm worried about a little second rate keyboard warrior like yourself?

Bring it on Stickers. I'm looking forward to it.

What you don't realise is snatch, you've already lost.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Cutbacks I'm afraid, Lukers. As you are well aware, despite several campaigns against Roops, Mike and Ding, the company has not produced a full blown meltdown since Jazz. Admin pays me by the ban, and at this rate we may go under. I think we may have to diversify and move into Mike's one liner territory. I don't like it anymore than you do, but Ding is somehow managing to keep it together, despite a recent fondness for the bottle.

I hope you go under, Decs.  Really, sink all the to the fucking bottom and drown, you wearisome fucking rodent!  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 April 2016 at 11:54 AM, witheredscrote said:

Yes agreed , and you could wedge her massive beak in a crack in a paving slab. Tethered like a goat.

Just so. If I could dupe her into dropping round mine with a trail of crusts, I would wedge her head in the fridge door,  bid her bite upon a lettuce (and select a wine-and why not-manners) while I brutally knocked her starfish inside the fuck out.