CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misreading the TV guide

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I am going to presume you've joined us from the 20th century and are actually referring to the on-screen TV guide and not one of those mags for old women.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I am going to presume you've joined us from the 20th century and are actually referring to the on-screen TV guide and not one of those mags for old women.

Yes, I think so.

4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

This nom or Julia.  She is up for it and no mistake. If I got hold of her she would have trouble crawling let alone walking..

I know that her massive hooked beak gives her the avian look, Withers, but I doubt you could summon a hardon for anything without wings, you deviant cunt.

Unless she was wearing a feather boa, the only thing you'd be giving her would be the over powering stench of garlic.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

This nom or Julia.  She is up for it and no mistake. If I got hold of her she would have trouble crawling let alone walking..

Clearly the nom is that one priceless gem that comes around once in ones lifetime if one is very lucky.

But yes, I'd dogg Julia on the pavement

3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Should that have been aimed at me ?

Not at all, dear boy. I'm obsessed with Ding at the moment and am orchestrating a campaign of abuse against him with the help of my CC legions, from a shadowy location. He's got to be stopped.

Do you want to be in my gang?

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Not at all, dear boy. I'm obsessed with Ding at the moment and am orchestrating a campaign of abuse against him with the help of my CC legions, from a shadowy location. He's got to be stopped.

A glittering question.

I know, fuck off.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, Decimus said:

Whilst I appreciate the offer Deco, I myself outed Ding several weeks ago and received little or no backing (it was just before the grassing cunt ran blubbing to Admin). However, I shall remain as always, totally neutral, and enjoy the show.

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

Whilst I appreciate the offer Deco, I myself outed Ding several weeks ago and received little or no backing (it was just before the grassing cunt ran blubbing to Admin). However, I shall remain as always, totally neutral, and enjoy the show.

I'll keep the door open for you.

To be perfectly honest with you, some of the boys have been rather stingy with the likes recently, contrary to the stipulating entry requirement of granting me ten each per week. Have you seen where I am on the leader board? It's a fucking embarrassment.

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be perfectly honest with you, some of the boys have been rather stingy with the likes recently, contrary to the stipulating entry requirement of granting me ten each per week. Have you seen where I am on the leader board? It's a fucking embarrassment.

No worries Decimus...I feel that tonight you will topple that Bubbles cunt from his precarious perch....I will inform the rest of the AntiDing alliance to start pinging those likes in a random and undetectable pattern to keep Roops from smelling a rat...you know how she abhors what she nastily refers to as a circle jerk.

By the way can I book an hour next week for my annual cunt appraisal, I have been stuck on cuntpay grade 3 for 8 months now boss.  

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

By the way can I book an hour next week for my annual cunt appraisal, I have been stuck on cuntpay grade 3 for 8 months now boss.  

Cutbacks I'm afraid, Lukers. As you are well aware, despite several campaigns against Roops, Mike and Ding, the company has not produced a full blown meltdown since Jazz. Admin pays me by the ban, and at this rate we may go under. I think we may have to diversify and move into Mike's one liner territory. I don't like it anymore than you do, but Ding is somehow managing to keep it together, despite a recent fondness for the bottle.

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've told all you floppy cunts that Admin is a cunt and is trying to fuck me over and make me look a cunt by not giving me any 'likes' to dish out to you, fuck him.

In fact what is the fucking silly hat-loving cunt doing these days? His/her forum has gone right to fucking shit. 

Ding is being allowed to roam free, shit new members are plaguing the site quite openly with awful noms and cuntings, old cunts cry their way through a blizzard of cuntings about how spectacular it used to be yet contribute nothing, and I do believe Bill gave Mike Fucking D a like the other day. 

Oh yes, and Eddie and his many retarded IDs are given carte blanche to post whatever his twisted mind can conjure up. 

Guest MikeD
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I've told all you floppy cunts that Admin is a cunt and is trying to fuck me over and make me look a cunt by not giving me any 'likes' to dish out to you, fuck him.

In fact what is the fucking silly hat-loving cunt doing these days? His/her forum has gone right to fucking shit. 

Ding is being allowed to roam free, shit new members are plaguing the site quite openly with awful noms and cuntings, old cunts cry their way through a blizzard of cuntings about how spectacular it used to be yet contribute nothing, and I do believe Bill gave Mike Fucking D a like the other day. 

Oh yes, and Eddie and his many retarded IDs are given carte blanche to post whatever his twisted mind can conjure up. 

Awww, what a fucking shame.

Guest MikeD
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cutbacks I'm afraid, Lukers. As you are well aware, despite several campaigns against Roops, Mike and Ding, the company has not produced a full blown meltdown since Jazz. Admin pays me by the ban, and at this rate we may go under. I think we may have to diversify and move into Mike's one liner territory. I don't like it anymore than you do, but Ding is somehow managing to keep it together, despite a recent fondness for the bottle.

Fire away, I think you're getting desperate.

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have completed a comprehensive commercial report which I will present at the next AGM, but the conclusion is that we should switch our focus to Snatch this quarter, as he has recently shown himself to be a squealing little sap. 

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have completed a comprehensive commercial report which I will present at the next AGM, but the conclusion is that we should switch our focus to Snatch this quarter, as he has recently shown himself to be a squealing little sap. 

Like I'm worried.

I'll wait my time until the tide turns back on you.

Which it will.