CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ched Evans accuser and feminazis

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Just now, Bubba C said:

Gutted I missed that photo.

Anyway, I thought a decorator used brushes, rollers and maybe a pallet knife. Are you qualified, or just a 'handyman'?

I have city and guilds certs to prove it, would you like to see them and the hammers are for my vigilante movements, guns are too noisy and more traceable..

Guest Donner and chips
4 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Wow, are you after making yourself public enemy No.1..?

See myself as an angel with a dirty face. You I see as a fairy with spunk on his face.

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Gutted I missed that photo.

Anyway, I thought a decorator used brushes, rollers and maybe a pallet knife. Are you qualified, or just a 'handyman'?

"painting railings" was a classic nomination of its time. Today it would be categorised as primitive art, a veritable cri du coeur.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I have city and guilds certs to prove it, would you like to see them and the hammers are for my vigilante movements, guns are too noisy and more traceable..

I knew some hards when I lived in Manchester Fendly. They didn't use guns but they did have bullets and would just push them into your head with a punching action. No tell tale barrel scoring or firing pin fingerprints for the rozzers. Pure class.

14 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

It was a pile of shit CB but still a classic when up against all the drivel and poof noms that we get on here today.

It was a real-world cunt, not some contrived bollocks, with genuine anguish woven into its very fibre. It spoke to me in ways that “Yacht” never could.

Definitely one of my all time favourites, right up there with “Getting Toilet Duck on your knob”.

39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It was a real-world cunt, not some contrived bollocks, with genuine anguish woven into its very fibre. It spoke to me in ways that “Yacht” never could.

Definitely one of my all time favourites, right up there with “Getting Toilet Duck on your knob”.

The good old days when we were all one big cunt bundle family, no bickering and no nasty comments unless it was deserved. We all had pride and put thought into what we was about to say, it's a different corner today that has evolved into a mongs cuntfarm with the likes of Bill and Spunker as it's headlights of thickness.

14 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I am also a trained carpenter, i have some brick laying skills and some plumbing but prefer the decorating as it's where i am at my most peaceful, you can't beat job satisfaction old timer.

I've found decorators to be the least motivated and skilled of all the tradespeople. 

Even plasterers garner more respect. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

The good old days when we were all one big cunt bundle family, no bickering and no nasty comments unless it was deserved. We all had pride and put thought into what we was about to say, it's a different corner today that has evolved into a mongs cuntfarm...

You could be talking about this sceptred isle Sevens. Very poetic by the way.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You stupid fucking cunt, ding. What's the point of this post?

I was just about to post this and raise the valid point of how Chesney Evans is still being portrayed as the guilty party. 

He cheated on his partner with a complete slag, has wrongly spent 2 years in jail because of a complete slag, his career has been put back 10 years, (which effectively ended it in his line of work).

If someone is raped, then quite rightly they should go to the police and be offered all the support and counselling needed, with the accused being investigated and treated fairly until the correct verdict is reached. 

I wonder if such a furore would've been caused by the slag in this case, if she'd been 'raped' by a dustman?

Exactly you thick fucking cunt. The point is feminazi's.  "If" she does have a history of similar shit, then her past is relevant to the case, as it would be if he had a past of similar such antics. 

IMHO the law about not bringing peoples past into a court case is fucking bollocks when that part of the past is relevant.  Or how are "character witnesses" relevant to any fucking thing then?

2 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Fuck off whingebag, stick to fiddling with yourself.

Well done, a normal word.

2 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Wow, are you after making yourself public enemy No.1..?

I'm dying here at the animosity he's throwing my way, can I cope?

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I've found decorators to be the least motivated and skilled of all the tradespeople. 

Even plasterers garner more respect. 

Complete bollocks, you must of had some eastern europeans decorating your bedsit, the way i see my job is like this. I am very motivated in what i do and take great pride at my finished work..

What's your line of work Bubsy, let me guess..???..you sign autographs for the government every two weeks.

54 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Exactly you thick fucking cunt. The point is feminazi's.  "If" she does have a history of similar shit, then her past is relevant to the case, as it would be if he had a past of similar such antics. 

IMHO the law about not bringing peoples past into a court case is fucking bollocks when that part of the past is relevant.  Or how are "character witnesses" relevant to any fucking thing then?

Well done, a normal word.

I'm dying here at the animosity he's throwing my way, can I cope?

You have survived this long on here with so much trash being thrown at you, so yeah, you will get by.