CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

trade description act 1968

Eddie

A largely ignored law across the land. A night in Britain's most haunted Inn was unsurprising very uneventful. The only real scare was the cost. Makes little difference what you are offered in any sales brochure , things are never as good as promised. From cars to hotels to the gay sex line bubbles rings , Bubbles you not phoning Brad pit, it's just frank in his shit stained y fronts. Salesmen are all cunts.

Guest MikeD
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A largely ignored law across the land. A night in Britain's most haunted Inn was unsurprising very uneventful. The only real scare was the cost. Makes little difference what you are offered in any sales brochure , things are never as good as promised. From cars to hotels to the gay sex line bubbles rings , Bubbles you not phoning Brad pit, it's just frank in his shit stained y fronts. Salesmen are all cunts.

I'm pretty sure he knows that.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I used to drink in the Mermaid Hotel in Rye. Another 'most haunted' establishment. Rye being a tourist town attracted Amurricans and they all wanted to stay in this hotel. Gullible cunts

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I used to drink in the Mermaid Hotel in Rye. Another 'most haunted' establishment. Rye being a tourist attracted Amurricans and they all wanted to stay in this hotel. Gullible cunts

There probably were ghosts but they heard the Americans were coming so they walked through the walls and fucked off.

23 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I used to drink in the Mermaid Hotel in Rye. Another 'most haunted' establishment. Rye being a tourist attracted Amurricans and they all wanted to stay in this hotel. Gullible cunts

Ha ha bang on, that is exactly where I stayed. Yvette fielding is a cunt.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If my memory serves me well there was a guests bedroom on   the 3rd floor at the back. It was said to make people who slept in it very depressed and there was an ever present aroma of piss.  I believe it was called the Frank suite.

19 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

If my memory serves me well there was a guests bedroom on   the 3rd floor at the back. It was said to make people who slept in it very depressed and there was an ever present aroma of piss.  I believe it was called the Frank suite.

The head chef and waiters are french,  are your mates once again plotting to overrun England, staring from rye?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

What did you steal from the hotel?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The head chef and waiters are french,  are your mates once again plotting to overrun England, staring from rye?

Its already happening Edders , the electric running your computer is probably French. By the way , how can you afford to stay at the Mermaid. Have you had a lottery win or are you a drug baron ?

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Its already happening Edders , the electric running your computer is probably French. By the way , how can you afford to stay at the Mermaid. Have you had a lottery win or are you a drug baron ?

I'm bills coke dealer, it's a lucrative number, sometimes I send a parcel upto Quincy but that's mostly laxative, trouble is the shit comes out of his mouth.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I had my eye on a witches ball, no opportunity for pilfering quince, however it did cross my mind.

I bet you took a bathrobe or a mini kettle- come clean.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Is this the same hotel that was on that fake show with Derek Acora or whatever the fuck he's called? You really expected it to be haunted because this cunt says so?

I never had you down as being a gullible twat Edders.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I bet you took a bathrobe or a mini kettle- come clean.

Well I did take the mini bottles of shampoo and shower gel, not for me you understand, I donating them to an oxfam collection heading for Wales.  I do hope bubbles gets them.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Is this the same hotel that was on that fake show with Derek Acora or whatever the fuck he's called? You really expected it to be haunted because this cunt says so?

I never had you down as being a gullible twat Edders.

That's the one snatch, the room was supposed to be a haunted with two ghosts who are supposed to be seen on a regular basis sword fighting. Unfortunately after over eating in the restaurant, far too much booze followed up with a couple of zopiclone, a brass band couple have passed through without disturbing me. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well I did take the mini bottles of shampoo and shower gel, not for me you understand, I donating them to an oxfam collection heading for Wales.  I do hope bubbles gets them.

Toilet roll is going to blow their minds, the disgusting oiks.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

That's the one snatch, the room was supposed to be a haunted with two ghosts who are supposed to be seen on a regular basis sword fighting. Unfortunately after over eating in the restaurant, far too much booze followed up with a couple of zopiclone, a brass band couple have passed through without disturbing me. 

Whatever the case, i bet the room fucking stinks now, awful bad breath and the wife's fishy blurt, sure to have exorcised those ghosts to fuck.

Whatever the case, i bet the room fucking stinks now, awful bad breath and the wife's fishy blurt, sure to have exorcised those ghosts to fuck.

I like your thinking, money to be made here, I will undercut those catholic priest perverts, they've had the monopoly on the exorcism racket for long enough. I could spend the night with the girlfriend, full fridge access obviously, £100. Guaranteed results. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I like your thinking, money to be made here, I will undercut those catholic priest perverts, they've had the monopoly on the exorcism racket for long enough. I could spend the night with the girlfriend, full fridge access obviously, £100. Guaranteed results. 

You could send her down burrows to gas badgers . 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Na that's apes wife's racket. Don't want to upset the apple cart.

Bubbles wife would be ideal for purpose, were she not far to fat to fit down any burrow, going by what he said .

Bubbles wife would be ideal for purpose, were she not far to fat to fit down any burrow, going by what he said .

It's true, fucking disgusting creature, a couple of ciders and she goes down quicker than a fat dog on lino.

• Like 1