CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mafia declares war on migrants in Sicily

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Fucking hell, are there enough horses in Sicily to put a head in each one of these fucker's beds?

Not that they'll all have beds of course, and those that have won't require them long I suspect.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

Not that I condone the mass hysteria surrounding the current migrant situation, but I would be more confident of The Mafia doing the business than any ineffectual central government.

That was a civil and perfectly reasonable reply to one of my noms.

You must be fucking pissed!

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

That was a civil and perfectly reasonable reply to one of my noms.

You must be fucking pissed!

It's a good nom, Mike, I'm even googling it.

I've seen The Godfather a few too many times and I love spaghetti alla norma . I also detest Roops.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Fucking hell, are there enough horses in Sicily to put a head in each one of these fucker's beds?

Not that they'll all have beds of course, and those that have won't require them long I suspect.

I don't get their beef. Surely family reunions are cause for celebrations? When folk I know go out to oz it's a great big piss up.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've seen The Godfather a few too many times and I love spaghetti alla norma . I also detest Roops.

Join the queue, also take up Kegel exercises, that'll help your unfortunate episodes each time we're both online.

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Erm, okay.

I'll await the inevitable turning of the tide.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Luca Brasi is going to be a busy man.

Its all bollocks as usual though and a PR exercise by these Mafia cunts.....organised crime is doing very well out of this migrant crisis.....the percentage of unaccompanied children and young women disappearing to be forced into the sex trade is horribly high. 

To even believe that orgainsed crime gives a fuck about anything other than power and money is ludicrous and naïve.     

Guest Manky

I don't think the Sicilian Mafia are as fearsome as they would like us to think. The spic old bill have pissed all over them since the murder of Falconio some years ago.

Fucking Dolmio families on steroids

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Its all bollocks as usual though and a PR exercise by these Mafia cunts.....organised crime is doing very well out of this migrant crisis.....the percentage of unaccompanied children and young women disappearing to be forced into the sex trade is horribly high. 

To even believe that orgainsed crime gives a fuck about anything other than power and money is ludicrous and naïve.     

They're already sleeping with the fish trying to make the crossing to Greece.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Yes, but it's the wrong organised crime who are profiting, not the Cosa Nostra.

They also don't like foreigners in Sicily, unless you are paying for a hotel and/or protection.

On 23/04/2016 at 5:09 PM, Decimus said:

Not that I condone the mass hysteria surrounding the current migrant situation, but I would be more confident of The Mafia doing the business than any ineffectual central government.

If we can work out how the Mafia can tell one variety of swarthy greasebag from another, that's worth good money to Boris Johnson.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

If we can work out out the Mafia can tell one variety of swarthy greasebag from another, that's worth good money to Boris Johnson.

What's their issue, them being half eggplant and all.