CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Office Martyrs

Bubba C

16 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Not a religious rant, but I've spent all fucking day trying to send a stupid bird/cunt home from work as she's been sat at her desk, staring out the window on the verge of tears because her great Aunt passed away on the weekend. 

The lazy cunt would rather sit in the office, telling any poor cunt who makes eye contact with her about how upset she is, before fucking off to have an emotional moment with a colleague.

Firstly, shut up and do your work, or fuck off. Secondly, I doubt you were even close to the (now) dead cunt so stop fucking crying. Finally, stop being an attention-whore and kill yourself. 

Utter fucking cunt. 

Ps- cunts who come to work but make out they're dying in order to get people to feel sorry for them can suck my cock and fuck off and all. 

Sounds like another male manager who doesn't know how to deal with a blubbing female at work. Get a backbone and manage with an iron fist in a velvet glove, not the velvet fist in an iron glove style that I suspect you use.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like another male manager who doesn't know how to deal with a blubbing female at work. Gets a backbone and manage with an iron fist in a velvet glove, not the velvet fist in an iron glove style that I suspect you use.

Excellent, CC's Nomless Wonder has entered the fray. Roops, I'm sure that you've extensive experience of being fisted by all sorts of gloves and filled with all manner of objects, so I'll bow to your knowledge in that area. 

Due to the fact that most workplaces are governed be HR protocols, there are limits as to what a manager is prohibited to do to employees.

Your use of 'gets' makes me suspect that you are nothing more than a thick North Walian who would be better off dead. I'm sure you'll get your usual reply of 'I upset you so you're telling me to fuck off' or a variation of, posted shortly.

May I save you the bother and reiterate that you don't upset me, I just find you completely fucking pointless and wish, as do the majority of the corner, for you to fuck off. 

11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Excellent, CC's Nomless Wonder has entered the fray. Roops, I'm sure that you've extensive experience of being fisted by all sorts of gloves and filled with all manner of objects, so I'll bow to your knowledge in that area. 

Due to the fact that most workplaces are governed be HR protocols, there are limits as to what a manager is prohibited to do to employees.

Your use of 'gets' makes me suspect that you are nothing more than a thick North Walian who would be better off dead. I'm sure you'll get your usual reply of 'I upset you so you're telling me to fuck off' or a variation of, posted shortly.

May I save you the bother and reiterate that you don't upset me, I just find you completely fucking pointless and wish, as do the majority of the corner, for you to fuck off. 

....even worse are brittle males who blub, Bub. You protest too much.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like another male manager who doesn't know how to deal with a blubbing female at work. Get a backbone and manage with an iron fist in a velvet glove, not the velvet fist in an iron glove style that I suspect you use.

I like how you don't criticise the woman at all. Do you think it is up to male managers to decide for people if they are too upset to come in to work? Why can't the woman in question work it out for herself, or take the advice given to her to go home, or stop bloody milking it! 

Guest luke swarm
44 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Oh shut up you fucking prick.

I certainly hope not Snatch....I saw no evidence of any male apparatus in the pictorial material I was exposed to some time ago.

39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I like how you don't criticise the woman at all. Do you think it is up to male managers to decide for people if they are too upset to come in to work? Why can't the woman in question work it out for herself, or take the advice given to her to go home, or stop bloody milking it! 

Exactly, and to further emphasise my point about the stupid cunt being a stupid cunt, she took the day off 'sick' today. Thereby proving that she either needed time off to grieve, or more likely, was just an attention-seeking cunt. I'll let the good cunts here decide. 

Although I'm sure Roops will have a fascinating insight into how the whole situation could've been managed better. 

Guest Snatch
34 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Although I'm sure Roops will have a fascinating insight into how the whole situation could've been managed better. 

Yes because she's well known for her management skills on here as a moderator.

Guest MikeD
42 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Exactly, and to further emphasise my point about the stupid cunt being a stupid cunt, she took the day off 'sick' today. Thereby proving that she either needed time off to grieve, or more likely, was just an attention-seeking cunt. I'll let the good cunts here decide. 

Although I'm sure Roops will have a fascinating insight into how the whole situation could've been managed better

I'm afraid that is a fucking certainty, whether we want it or not.

37 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Yes because she's well known for her management skills on here as a moderator.

So I've heard, Snatch. I'm sure Roops saw her 'retirement' as a glorious affair, being hoisted on the shoulders of cunts like a superbowl-winning coach, a ticker-tape parade with all cunts chanting "Roops Forever, Roops Forever". 

I'm sure it was probably a more sorry state of affairs with Admin showing her the hairy side of his palm followed by the door, whilst she pleaded for a reprieve and offering him a discount on her nature photos......

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 25 April 2016 at 5:53 PM, Bubbles said:

I'm sure you carry Kleenex, you dirty French fuck. Even if it is only to wipe away your tears after you've been pepper-sprayed during another failed attempt to râpé a lady. 

Nice touch! 

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

So I've heard, Snatch. I'm sure Roops saw her 'retirement' as a glorious affair, being hoisted on the shoulders of cunts like a superbowl-winning coach, a ticker-tape parade with all cunts chanting "Roops Forever, Roops Forever". 

I'm sure it was probably a more sorry state of affairs with Admin showing her the hairy side of his palm followed by the door, whilst she pleaded for a reprieve and offering him a discount on her nature photos......

Yeah very funny Bubba you heartless cunt.

I may have miscalculated that situation and now have 500 unsold "we love Roops" mugs in my shed. Each one signed and with a real pubic hair taped to the side.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

That aside, a velvet fist in an iron glove sounds just as good as a iron fist in a velvet glove for twatting cunts insensible. 

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I may have miscalculated that situation and now have 500 unsold "we love Roops" mugs in my shed. Each one signed and with a real pubic hair taped to the side.

I've found the location for the CC works do....

roops2.jpg

14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Can I buy them from you , have they got a picture of her minge on them ?. We are organising a fete in my village and French kids will 'snap them up ' they will think its a picture of a squashed frog.

52 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Swarmers, I'm sure there's a kindred spirit somewhere with a garage full of 'Roops #1' giant foam fingers. I bet even they wouldn't touch the sides. 

34 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Can I buy them from you , have they got a picture of her minge on them ?. We are organising a fete in my village and French kids will 'snap them up ' they will think its a picture of a squashed frog.

Unlikely. We don't accept goat-hair or half a Camembert wheel as currency in this country. 

Guest luke swarm
51 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Hey Withers.....have you had your teeth done lately....apparently the dentists in France are second to none according to the BBC4 news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36140189

Guest Ahriman
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

roops2.jpg

All you need to do is replace the cocktail glass with a hairy ginger pussy and you're all set.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

roops2.jpg

Is there a strange bloke outside saying " we got hairy pussy, we got big pussy, we got cheap pussy, we got ginger pussy, we got black pussy, we got so much pusssseeee.buy one pussy and get another for 50% off ". 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Hey Withers.....have you had your teeth done lately....apparently the dentists in France are second to none according to the BBC4 news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36140189

Yes , what a fucking shambles. I was at the dentist today and he showed me the paper.Typical French response , he stood there , drill in hand ,shrugged his shoulder and said   '    Thats what you get when you allow a Dutch man to practice in France . Holland is only good at growing tulips !'. Fucking disgraceful.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Is there a strange bloke outside saying " we got hairy pussy, we got big pussy, we got cheap pussy, we got ginger pussy, we got black pussy, we got so much pusssseeee.buy one pussy and get another for 50% off ". 

bale2_1797328a.jpg

17 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Of course I do, Bubs.

From the way Bubs has described it, he had a female who clearly was not fit for purpose on the day. More importantly, she was also a distraction to other employees, not least to her "manager" who was unable to spend the company's time to constantly peruse The Corner and upload his brand of drivel. Quite simply, he should have offered the appropriate condolences, then sent her home with the option to take paid holiday time or unpaid leave of absence.

My invoice for management consultant fees will follow under separate cover.