CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Invictus games 3

Earl of Punkape

Great nom, the ex forces guys are inspirational, overcoming disability, getting on with life, and not wasting their time self medicating with illegal drugs, watching jeremy kyle and moaning about lack of benefits like so many of the youth today. As you know I am a great supporter of the armed forces and believe conscription for all 18 year olds for 1 year would be a great benefit to the country.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Great nom, the ex forces guys are inspirational, overcoming disability, getting on with life, and not wasting their time self medicating with illegal drugs, watching jeremy kyle and moaning about lack of benefits like so many of the youth today. As you know I am a great supporter of the armed forces and believe conscription for all 18 year olds for 1 year would be a great benefit to the country.

Conscript them at birth for 25 years. Keep the little cunts out of the way.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thank you for your service manky.

Aw shucks, it was nothing. Seriously, I was just there, just in case. All dressed up and nowhere to go.

I thought the Yank girl who donated her medal to the NHS hospital said a lot about the mentality of these people.

As there are nearly a million ex-forces in Britain, there are bound to be a few twats, but the vast majority are sound.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Aw shucks, it was nothing. Seriously, I was just there, just in case. All dressed up and nowhere to go.

I thought the Yank girl who donated her medal to the NHS hospital said a lot about the mentality of these people.

As there are nearly a million ex-forces in Britain, there are bound to be a few twats, but the vast majority are sound.

They are all diamonds manky, it's a disgrace that so many of our brave boys end up on the streets. A proper and assisted exit plan on to civvy street is the very least that should he offered. Employers should be encouraged to employ ex forces personnel with contributions from the goverment to help with re-training costs.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You would do well to pay attention.

Are you saying I should pay more attention to Nigerias stance on Palestine? The global slump on oil prices or the fight against extremist militancy in the Middle East and Africa? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, BrothersQuim said:

Are you saying I should pay more attention to Nigerias stance on Palestine? The global slump on oil prices or the fight against extremist militancy in the Middle East and Africa? 

More important matters than that.

51 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It's difficult to tell, are you being a sarcy cunt, ed?

7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

It's difficult to tell, are you being a sarcy cunt, ed?

I just don't know anymore bubbles. I did enjoy watching the seated volleyball. I am looking forward to the blind boxing although fights have been known to last days.