CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO GROW MASSIVE VEGETABLES

Guest quinn83

Guest luke swarm
Just now, witheredscrote said:

You are a vegetable . What wheelchair do you use ? . Fuck off

please do not cunts the new cunts Withers....apparently it drives them all away, especially the really good ones like this erudite chap.  

Guest quinn83
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You are a vegetable . What wheelchair do you use ? . Fuck off

You have the punctuation of a vegetable. Anyone who puts a space between the last letter of a word and a full stop clearly rams vegetables up their arse

Guest luke swarm
Just now, witheredscrote said:

Sorry Swarmers , I got carried away with the moment. What a really big onion that is. Maybe Quim is on to something here.

its not the onion that worries me but that looks like Frank Bough kissing it . 

Guest quinn83
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

its not the onion that worries me but that looks like Frank Bough kissing it . 

Bough was a man who regularly attended sex parties in lingerie, so every chance he tried to have his wicked way with a giant onion

Guest luke swarm
Just now, quinn83 said:

Bough was a man who regularly attended sex parties in lingerie, so every chance he tried to have his wicked way with a giant onion

It will bring tears to his eyes ....and that's before he peels it.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

They are called northerners and also race pigeons and wear flat caps, most are also unemployed.

I understand that a lot of these people served in HM Forces so deserve our respect   

Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ironically, this post is by the site's biggest vegetable......

that's the spirit...rooperise him Roops and roooperise him good.

Would not want to be you Snatcher and have the growler picking a fight with me....she is lean and hungry......and hairy. 

Guest Snatch
41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ironically, this post is by the site's biggest vegetable......

I see that now you've been shown up to be the hypocritical cunt you really are on the "other forum" you are now back to me. Well you just carry on clutching at straws trying to get some sort of credit back. I'm sure your little puppy Rick will be long soon to give you a lift up.

Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Shit, now you're following me around, how will I cope with the attention?

well as I preceded you to this thread I could say the same thing but with a bit more conviction...lets not fight here Mrs, its so unseemly and something you always found distasteful if you recall. and err stay warm pet

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well as I preceded you to this thread I could say the same thing but with a bit more conviction...lets not fight here Mrs, its so unseemly and something you always found distasteful if you recall. and err stay warm pet

I have noticed that since the birth of the 2 forums clever cunt Roops hasn't actually conversed in any serious debate that she so longed for.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I have noticed that since the birth of the 2 forums clever cunt Roops hasn't actually conversed in any serious debate that she so longed for.

however she has knocked some cracking Noms recently...check out her work, its pretty highbrow and thoughtful stuff.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

however she has knocked some cracking Noms recently...check out her work, its pretty highbrow and thoughtful stuff.

I have seen them Lukers. Amazing stuff it really is. How she manages to lower her standards for the likes of us mere mortals is beyond me.

I wonder what will be next? "People that don't close their wheelie bin lid properly"? Or maybe "Cunts who buy more than 2 loafs a bread"?