CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO GROW MASSIVE VEGETABLES

Guest quinn83

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Snatch said:

I hAve seen the Lukers. Amazing stuff it really is. How she manages to lower her standards for the likes of us mere mortals is beyond me.

I wonder what will be next? "People that don't close their wheelie bin lid properly"? Or maybe "Cunts who buy more than 2 loafs a bread"?

I think that we can expect great things from The Roopster and this is just the start of her amazing journey....us lesser cunts should feel privileged to have conversed, nay to be cunted by her....we are like ants in the afterbirth as she shines like the sun down upon us....we owe her many things but above all we owe her AWE.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think that we can expect great things from The Roopster and this is just the start of her amazing journey....us lesser cunts should feel privileged to have conversed, nay to be cunted by her....we are like ants in the afterbirth as she shines like the sun down upon us....we owe her many things but above all we owe her AWE.

And that Roops is sarcasm. Learn from it.

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I have seen them Lukers. Amazing stuff it really is. How she manages to lower her standards for the likes of us mere mortals is beyond me.

I wonder what will be next? "People that don't close their wheelie bin lid properly"? Or maybe "Cunts who buy more than 2 loafs a bread"?

I am a One Nation Punter......perhaps if you stop buying two loafs at a time, your wheelie bin might close.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I am a One Nation Punter......perhaps if you stop buying two loafs at a time, your wheelie bin might close.

Amazing answer. Truly fucking amazing.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

The whole site is built on sarcasm, even yours :rolleyes:

That may be so but you just can't get the hang of it.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

And that Roops is sarcasm. Learn from it.

It is quite good....I plagiarised from the Toothfairy in Red Dragon by Thomas Harris.......filmed as Manhunter, an excellent film, much better that Silence of the lambs remake/sequel  

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

It is quite good....I plagiarised from the Toothfairy in Red Dragon by Thomas Harris.......filmed as Manhunter, an excellent film, much better that Silence of the lambs remake/sequel  

Indeed, i always thought Brian Cox was far more sinister than Anthony Hopkins who overdid the ham a bit.

26 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Lazy fucking writing, though. I suppose "Hannibal the Vegetarian" was too much of a challenge for the mind that hatched the dire "Black Sunday".

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Snatch said:

It does? :lol::lol:  Have a couple of emoticons you like so much.

lay off her for a bit Snatch...give her a chance to see to her "family" and job etc...busy busy busy.......I will also take a break as I have an urgent appointment with 3 bottles of warsteiner and a chicken tikka naga with pilau rice.....laters mate.

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

lay off her for a bit Snatch...give her a chance to see to her "family" and job etc...busy busy busy.......I will also take a break as I have an urgent appointment with 3 bottles of warsteiner and a chicken tikka naga with pilau rice.....laters mate.

Yep, Chicken and Pilau, food of the well-heeled OAP in his McCarthy & Stone luxury maisonette.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Warsteiner? A fine beer although not selling to well in Germany. They export around the world though rather alot.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yep, Chicken and Pilau, food of the well-heeled OAP in his McCarthy & Stone luxury maisonette.

oh dear we are getting quite shrill now Roopsy......how's that family of yours doing. Why not order out like I have instead of trying to prepare dinner and post at the same time......tell you what I will concede myself Roopsterecunted if it gives you peace.....you know you will not sleep well otherwise and I would not like that at all. 

3 hours ago, quinn83 said:

You have the punctuation of a vegetable. Anyone who puts a space between the last letter of a word and a full stop clearly rams vegetables up their arse

Actually putting a question mark and a full stop isn't right either. I remember that from school. Sister Asumpta kept shouting it as she was ramming my face into her desk. Bless!

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

oh dear we are getting quite shrill now Roopsy......how's that family of yours doing. Why not order out like I have instead of trying to prepare dinner and post at the same time......tell you what I will concede myself Roopsterecunted if it gives you peace.....you know you will not sleep well otherwise and I would not like that at all. 

...wouldn't have thought a retiree living in luxury would require meals on wheels..... Thanks for your concern, I will sleep well, knowing my fav scribe is himself sleeping well, snug under  a bundle of luxury Witney Blankets, and safe with a vigilant warden two doors away, ready and refreshed to spend all day reporting the exploits of other punters' cuntings. Stay Warm

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its like a fucking verbal tennis match with you two. New balls please

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Are they off again?

my apologies...I should really know better....I did try and steer it downstairs but failed miserably.    

Guest luke swarm
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

The dragon rampant! Do you see?

do you remember the score...tangerine dream I think and its what made that superb film.

Cox should have remained in the Lector role...a superb actor.