CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul McKenna ...

colonelkurtz

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That looked like a grassing event. Who grassed there ?

No one likes wiz.. that goes without saying, however, decs was really getting on my fucking wick. I sincerely hope he spends a moment with his family this weekend. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

No one likes wiz.. that goes without saying, however, decs was really getting on my fucking wick. I sincerely hope that his entire family are wiped out by a drunk driver this weekend. 

I like wiz, Americans always wish me to have a nice day. An improvement on the traditional British 'fuck off'

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Frank said:

No one likes wiz.. that goes without saying, however, decs was really getting on my fucking wick. I sincerely hope that his entire family are wiped out by a drunk driver this weekend. 

Fucking hell frank thats a bit harsh. Run out of booze again?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I like wiz, Americans always wish me to have a nice day. An improvement on the traditional British 'fuck off'

Homesick? Fuck off. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

No one likes wiz.. that goes without saying, however, decs was really getting on my fucking wick. I sincerely hope he spends a moment with his family this weekend. 

A cruel decree indeed. Stuck indoors with a glistening behemoth of a wife and two cross dressing kids. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Frank said:

Your edit of my post was far better than the original. I will have to report you nevertheless. 

Cheeky fucker. At least eddie made the same edit as me.

Guest deebom

Paul McKenna is a cunt. Wasn't he in the papers recently whinging about being addicted to booze, sniff and brasses? So much for self help. Cunt.