CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul McKenna ...

colonelkurtz

....  fecking know all , arsewipe ,condescending all round poncing about patronizing twat. Even worse - the cunt has the same name as my high school headmaster , and yes , he also was a right cunt although he wasn’t forever telling us we could improve our lives imeasurably in seven days , become billionaires and even fuck that fit student teacher with the blond ponytail by spending £15 quid on some bollocks of a book and listening to his poxy CD.

Guest Manky

My headmaster at school had the same first name as a bloke who lived 4 doors up our street.

Spooky eh?

No wonder I never made anything of my life.

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh I don't know, Manky. You're the sixth most stupid cunt on this website. Surely that is an achievement in itself.

You, Bill,Frank, and Spunkape. Who's the other one more stupid than me?

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Manky said:

You, Bill,Frank, and Spunkape. Who's the other one more stupid than me?

withers and Dex.  The days festivities will prove that.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

You utterly stupid and incredibly thick bastard.

Have you got your own board set up yet, you cowardly fucking worm?  :lol:

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'd like to set up a waterboard. You can have the first go for free. 

Fuck off you dopey fucking unfunny cunt. 

The same door Dexy will be passing through on his way out, will remain open for your slithering, unwanted, societal parasitic arse as well!  Make use of it, that or a hari kari blade.  

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The same door Dexy will be passing through on his way out, will remain open for your slithering, unwanted, societal parasitic arse as well!  Make use of it, that or a hari kari blade.  

Brilliant work, I take it all back, you're truly a cunting pioneer. Where can I subscribe to your newsletter? 

Idiot. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bubbles said:

Brilliant work, I take it all back, you're truly a cunting pioneer. Where can I subscribe to your newsletter? 

Idiot. 

Rather arrogant to think I'd allow you to sign up!  You're a worthless pile of shit.  Accept it, and move on.  Preferably, to Decky's new place, where you can relentlessly bash each other's starfish to a bleeding fucking mass of torn tissue, semen and shit, not unlike last night! 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

He's been at it all day, ape. 

Although he should be careful, he doesn't want to be pulled over by the cops for a DUI. 

He might wind up "downtown", in the fuckin' "cage"

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

withers and Dex.  The days festivities will prove that.  

When you are smashed, things look a lot better than what they are. An example of this is your filthy pig of a wife looking like Bridget Bardot to you after you have sank a few Bud lights.

Another example are your posts from yesterday. No doubt in your drunken haze, you considered them to be cunting masterpieces, the likes of which have never been seen on The Corner. Go back over them with a sober head and you will see them for what they are. Drunken ramblings, completely incomprehensible, and clearly showing how enraged you were getting from the slightest bit of prodding. 

You also admitted to being a user of social media in an attempt to explain your Americanisms, which was the single worst excuse I have ever heard. 

All in all you made yourself look like a prize cunt. A prize, thick as fuck, alcoholic Americunt. 

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Another example are your posts from yesterday. No doubt in your drunken haze, you considered them to be cunting masterpieces, the likes of which have never been seen on The Corner. Go back over them with a sober head and you will see them for what they are. Drunken ramblings, completely incomprehensible, and clearly showing how enraged you were getting from the slightest bit of prodding. 

This sounds eerily familiar, and quite unlike anything any of us have ever done ourselves. 

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All in all you made yourself look like a prize cunt.

Says the man who has dashed off somewhere in the region of 60 posts over that same 12 hour period.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This sounds eerily familiar, and quite unlike anything any of us have ever done ourselves. 

Says the man who has dashed off somewhere in the region of 60 posts over that same 12 hour period.

Mrs. Roops likes this. Says it all really. If you're going for the "boring cunts from the old site stick together" angle, you've hit the nail on the head.

Fascinating as ever though, Baws, and another example of how someone from Scotland is capable of counting past ten.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fascinating as ever though, Baws, and another example of how someone from Scotland is capable of counting past ten.

I can see how that would look like witchcraft to a bogtrotter who struggles to count to potato.

What are you doing upstairs anyway? Not bored with life in the shallow end already, surely?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, maybe I am Admin. Who saw that coming?

Boom. Rod from God, poor Decs is a bloody, smoking  crater