CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marketing Cunts

Bubba C

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I wouldn't put anything past this thick cunt Gypps. I just hope that when he confronts the barking dog's owner tonight the owner turns out to be a pikey with 5 Pit Bull terriers

I assume you're opening the door then, your wife being on one of the leads? 

I may be thick, but your are fucking shit at this!

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Yes, I'm going to stand for that. 

This gypsy cunt is a real force, and I can see he has many a minion at his side. 

He is the leader I assume?

Oh dear.

Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

You're def a bloke pal. 

You may be housed in a broad, but you def a bloke! 

Broad?     hmmm sounds a bit colonial to me FC.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Broad?     hmmm sounds a bit colonial to me FC.

Yes, colonial....... Oh and s(he)'s got some fucking hips.......kinda like a bloke. 

Broad. 

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It was going well, wasn't it, snatch? Do you know who fucked it up? 

It was taken off track slightly by Frenchie,bought back by Deebers,off again slightly,back on again by Roops then totally derailed and fucked up beyond all possible repair by the new fuckwit Fukmewhataboringfuckingcocksucker.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

It was taken off track slightly by Frenchie,bought back by Deebers,off again slightly,back on again by Roops then totally derailed and fucked up beyond all possible repair by the new fuckwit Fukmewhataboringfuckingcocksucker.

Thanks. There's just no need for it is there? 

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Thanks. There's just no need for it is there? 

They go off track anyway but not to this extent. This new cunt is incapable of any from of discussion. His/her aim is to disrupt anything here. He/she will get banned sooner or later.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Aw, sorry Warcraft, appears it was my bad. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Admin. Said I had a higher purpose, your were all cunts and needed to be fucked with?

I said I would happily give you a fingering, but not a fucking. 

Maybe stage 2 will change my mind about that. 

20 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Yes, colonial....... Oh and s(he)'s got some fucking hips.......kinda like a bloke. 

Broad. 

I inherited them off my mum. She had a trial for Castleford. Or she was on trial in Castleford can't remember which. And my grandmother used to wrestle farm labourers for cash when the caravan pitched up in villages. But I'm all woman.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What's all this stage 1 stage 2 bollocks?

Ding I think? He will explain the system and how it works.

im stage 1 . 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I inherited them off my mum. She had a trial for Castleford. Or she was on trial in Castleford can't remember which. And my grandmother used to wrestle farm labourers for cash when the caravan pitched up in villages. But I'm all woman.

" I want my Larry " reminds me of that film with Arnold Schwarzcunt as the bird. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Give it a fucking rest,your cum crusted keyboard has taken enough spaccy bashing since you joined,fuck off for a while...about 10 years should be enough

Hi Neil, and how's you today?

On 6 June 2016 at 3:47 PM, Bubbles said:

Having received a proposal today from an 'executive' marketing company about doing a project, it is apparent that marketing is a job for slimy, thick cunts.

Their brainwave, I shit you not, was a networking event with a twist - thinking outside the box and all that bollocks. 

The novel idea that they proposed? Having the networking event on a plane. Un-fucking-believable.

Stupid fucking time-wasting, uneducated, qualified-to-do-fuck-all, greasy, fucking cunts. 

I have marketing cunts just one rung higher than estate agents and traffic wardens on the ladder of shittest jobs to have and cunts who do them. 

Sometimes you have to keep the "chimp in the cage" and other marketing wank sayings.   Isn't marketing the departure lounge in any business, where useless cunts go just before they get fucked off.    I've just been promoted to head up our marketing department !  What a cunt.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sometimes you have to keep the "chimp in the cage" and other marketing wank sayings.   Isn't marketing the departure lounge in any business, where useless cunts go just before they get fucked off.    I've just been promoted to head up our marketing department !  What a cunt.

Fuck knows, mc, I don't work in marketing. And don't get me started on shitty marketing talk either, they are cunty words, spoken by cunty cunts.

If you did want to spitball marketing jargon we could take the chatter offline so that moving forward we can see the bigger picture. Fucking cunts.

And why do marketing folk all look like complete cunts too? Blokes tend to be shit bearded, skinny-suit wearing gimps and the birds are all peroxide blonde stick insects who are dead behind the eyes.

• Like 1