CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marketing Cunts

Bubba C

Having received a proposal today from an 'executive' marketing company about doing a project, it is apparent that marketing is a job for slimy, thick cunts.

Their brainwave, I shit you not, was a networking event with a twist - thinking outside the box and all that bollocks. 

The novel idea that they proposed? Having the networking event on a plane. Un-fucking-believable.

Stupid fucking time-wasting, uneducated, qualified-to-do-fuck-all, greasy, fucking cunts. 

I have marketing cunts just one rung higher than estate agents and traffic wardens on the ladder of shittest jobs to have and cunts who do them. 

Guest Manky

Great idea. Make it Germanwings or Malaysian Airlines. A couple of dozen dead managers won't be missed. Better still, crash the plane on to a college doing BTEC  Business Management.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Great idea. Make it Germanwings or Malaysian Airlines. A couple of dozen dead managers won't be missed. Better still, crash the plane on to a college doing BTEC  Business Management.

I got a BTEC in business management.  I can safely say that each and every one of us in that room was a jen-yoo-ine cunt.

As for marketing, shame you didn't get on that plane, at least there was a chance you would have crashed and burned and made space for someone a bit more interesting, like Steve Davies for example.

Cunt

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I got a BTEC in business management.  I can safely say that each and every one of us in that room was a jen-yoo-ine cunt.

As for marketing, shame you didn't get on that plane, at least there was a chance you would have crashed and burned and made space for someone a bit more interesting, like Steve Davies for example.

Cunt

I don't do planes. I've got a bike.

24 minutes ago, Manky said:

Is this even a thing? 

By the way, crash your bike into the pavement. From the top of a very tall building. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Having received a proposal today from an 'executive' marketing company about doing a project, it is apparent that marketing is a job for slimy, thick cunts.

Their brainwave, I shit you not, was a networking event with a twist - thinking outside the box and all that bollocks. 

The novel idea that they proposed? Having the networking event on a plane. Un-fucking-believable.

Stupid fucking time-wasting, uneducated, qualified-to-do-fuck-all, greasy, fucking cunts. 

I have marketing cunts just one rung higher than estate agents and traffic wardens on the ladder of shittest jobs to have and cunts who do them. 

That CC has come to this, what a fucking load of done before, done to death shite.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Better yet, charter a fleet of Airbus A380s from JFK, and while they're still fully laden with fuel ram the fuckers into some nearby tall building full of business cunts. One World Trade Center perhaps? And when they rebuild it, do it again, and keep doing it until they spell its fucking name properly.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Better yet, charter a fleet of Airbus A380s from JFK, and while they're still fully laden with fuel ram the fuckers into some nearby tall building fall of cunts. One World Trade Center perhaps? And when they rebuild ii, do it again, and keep doing it until they spell its fucking name properly.

With Spunkape playing Ann Barrow and Bubbles the hairy chap on the top.

(I know it was the Empire State Building in the 1933 film but I claim cunting license)

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Marketing consultants are a niche hate, We do not thankfully have to endure them in my occupation, but you Estate Agent and Traffic Enforcement Officer are valid targets....

My top ten jobs that I would hate to do 

10: Bailiff  

9: Pinkapes Proctologist

8: Bengali Restaurant Waiters: Christ they have to have a thick skin   

7: Barbers, just shut the fuck up and cut my hair

6: Weatherspoons Bar Staff.....no sense of priority and a memory span of 7 seconds

5: Border Agency Passport Checking Cunts....Any Country but especially Asian Countries.  

4: Salesmen/women who work in designer cloths shops, and thinks they own the brand,

3:.Toilet cleaners at our workplace.

2: Traffic Enforcement Cunts.....because they are the genuine article

1: The Queens Toadie Entourage.....sycophantic lickspittle worthless amoebas with no self worth. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

"Marketing consultants are a niche hate, We do not thankfully have to endure them in my occupation"

Why the fuck would they approach a rent boy? 

Umless it was to bum, but they wouldn't want to sell your scussy arse anything? 

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, scotty said:

That's news to me. You haven't mentioned it before.

That is PERSEC, or personal security for you. If you give too much away, Spunkape might try and bum you or Bubbles move in next door.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Why the fuck would they approach a rent boy? 

Umless it was to bum, but they wouldn't want to sell your scussy arse anything? 

Excellent riposte and highly original...well done FC, watch your spelling though as you are rushing about in your blind excitement to get your very important point across............try introducing an invitation to self harm in your next post and maybe a quick reference to how stupid everyone else is except yourself.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Excellent riposte and highly original...well done FC, watch your spelling though as you are rushing about in your blind excitement to get your very important point across............try introducing an invitation to self harm in your next post and maybe a quick reference to how stupid everyone else is except yourself.

Superb comeback, and thought out inside 10 minutes. 

Shame though. 

Guest deebom

I did a job for a marketing company a few years back. These cunts pissed money away like it was going out of fashion. I was loitering in the car park and I noticed a Bimmer covered in dust in a corner. "That looks like an M5." I thought. It was. 3/4 year old M5 tourer, flat tyres and about an inch of dust.

So I asked about it. "Oh that, it belonged to someone who left a couple of years ago. We asked if anyone wanted it, but no one did so it's just sitting there."

Fucking double triple cunts from cuntshire.

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Marketing consultants are a niche hate, We do not thankfully have to endure them in my occupation, but you Estate Agent and Traffic Enforcement Officer are valid targets....

My top ten jobs that I would hate to do 

10: Bailiff  

9: Pinkapes Proctologist

8: Bengali Restaurant Waiters: Christ they have to have a thick skin   

7: Barbers, just shut the fuck up and cut my hair

6: Weatherspoons Bar Staff.....no sense of priority and a memory span of 7 seconds

5: Border Agency Passport Checking Cunts....Any Country but especially Asian Countries.  

4: Salesmen/women who work in designer cloths shops, and thinks they own the brand,

3:.Toilet cleaners at our workplace.

2: Traffic Enforcement Cunts.....because they are the genuine article

1: The Queens Toadie Entourage.....sycophantic lickspittle worthless amoebas with no self worth. 

Pile of shit. 

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pile of shit. 

Thanks Frank....I knew you would appreciate my work.....With all the good weather I thought you would be off to France .

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pile of shit. 

Frank, everyone on here is a cunt. I've got fuck all for any of you, but you are correct. 

No ones sucking anyone's cock just yet, so don't get all fucking emotional about it. 

Bearded cunt. 

Just now, luke swarm said:

Thanks Frank....I knew you would appreciate my work.....With all the good weather I thought you would be off to France .

I rarely find anything amusing these days, luke.. sorry. You went to town with that list and I really wanted to laugh. It's just plain awful. 

5 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Frank, everyone on here is a cunt. I've got fuck all for any of you, but you are correct. 

No ones sucking anyone's cock just yet, so don't get all fucking emotional about it. 

Bearded cunt. 

Noted.