CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who leave their dogs out at night to cry - cunts!

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Snatch
29 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It's not the dog's fault, it's the idiots who buy them. Most people who get dogs haven't got a clue, they don't understand them, don't know what they need, how to control them or how to keep them happy. So they give it a bowl of food and kick it out into the yard, then wonder why the animal becomes noisy and aggressive. If you want something that largely looks after itself get a cat, or better still don't get anything at all.

Rick,for once in your fucking life take your anorak off and get cunting. Anyone who hates dogs deserves it.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Can you do humour? When the novelty wears off, give it a try.

As you were..

You appear to be able to? You drip some pretty shit posts on here, and they are indeed laughable (but I must admit you are a little boring). 

Keep it up though, this website has to have posters to survive, even if they are your type. 

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

As a matter of mere observation, if you were able to suck your own cock, would you be bothered to post here?  Or leave the house?  

Im really not trying to be a cunt, but a talent like that would be rather distracting from giving a fuck about the cunts on this landfill hurtling through the universe. 

Two inch cock, four foot neck:D

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Rick,for once in your fucking life take your anorak off and get cunting. Anyone who hates dogs deserves it.

I really don't know what you're trying to say there, people who hate dogs deserve what? You don't have to hate dogs not to want them howling and barking outside your window all night. I certainly don't hate dogs, I hate people who get them and aren't prepared to put the work in to look after them properly. Dogs are hard work, but it's worth it. I would love to have a dog of my own, but I can't because I'm not able to put the time in to look after it properly so I just act as a sort of fosterer to other people's dogs weekends and holiday time.

8 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Either that or one of you cunts tied your Mum off round here.

Either way, the cunt keeps whining all night (again, not dissimilar to your Mum in pleasure mode).

If I could see the cunt I would shoot it, but I can't, so it just fucking whines.

Lock them indoors, or maybe don't have a fucking dog you cunt.  They're shit anyway!!

I bet it's a staff and you live on a council estate on benefits. Statistically boys with abuse in their past are angry and poor.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I bet it's a staff and you live on a council estate on benefits. Statistically boys with abuse in their past are angry and poor.

I can see the angry bit, but I can't tell if you are poor now? 

I can see why the anger is there though, as you took a bumming and then had to go back to bed with your mum afterwards (things were tight back then, but I suppose that is why he was attracted to you in the first place?). 

5 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I can see the angry bit, but I can't tell if you are poor now? 

I can see why the anger is there though, as you took a bumming and then had to go back to bed with your mum afterwards (things were tight back then, but I suppose that is why he was attracted to you in the first place?). 

I pity you. No really.

Guest Ollyboro
24 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I really don't know what you're trying to say there, people who hate dogs deserve what? You don't have to hate dogs not to want them howling and barking outside your window all night. I certainly don't hate dogs, I hate people who get them and aren't prepared to put the work in to look after them properly. Dogs are hard work, but it's worth it. I would love to have a dog of my own, but I can't because I'm not able to put the time in to look after it properly so I just act as a sort of fosterer to other people's dogs weekends and holiday time.

Totally agree. But if you swap the word "dog/dogs" in your post, for the word jew/jews, it takes on a more sinister turn. Slag off fuckers who buy a pack animal and lock the cunt up, alone, for the day all you like, but at least they're not gassing them. You might want to think about that. Or not.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, Eddie said:

I pity you. No really.

You assumed I didn't believe the first two words you wrote......but I did? 

Was you confirming it to yourself? 

It's not the first sign of madness, it's the first sign of second guessing yourself, which is feeble as fuck. 

5 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

You assumed I didn't believe the first two words you wrote......but I did? 

Was you confirming it to yourself? 

It's not the first sign of madness, it's the first sign of second guessing yourself, which is feeble as fuck. 

Tell uncle eddie all about it. Let it all out, best thing to do is cut your wrists and let the badness out, I guarantee you will feel better.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I pity you. No really.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Tell uncle eddie all about it. Let it all out, best thing to do is cut your wrists and let the badness out, I guarantee you will feel better.

I would tell you all about it, but you would probably say "no, really!!!!!!" with the same look on your face that your mum has when I fist it. 

Dont go anywhere, your posts are fucking shit. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
14 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Totally agree. But if you swap the word "dog/dogs" in your post, for the word jew/jews, it takes on a more sinister turn. Slag off fuckers who buy a pack animal and lock the cunt up, alone, for the day all you like, but at least they're not gassing them. You might want to think about that. Or not.

That never happened did it? 

4 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I would tell you all about it, but you would probably say "no, really!!!!!!" with the same look on your face that your mum has when I fist it. 

Are you getting sleepy yet?, embrace the darkness.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

You should tell Eddie all about it, I've found him to be a genuine caring cunt and you should feel assured of receiving all the good, great, good , good shit he's shown me, and I'm not alone.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sssshhhh now, slip into the hot bath and cut upwards not side to side.

I'll try that, that sounds rather tempting........

9 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

How tiresome for you, neighbours, heh.  Fortunately my nearest neighbour is 1 km away as I live in idyllic countryside. Ask Frank, he often pops in for an apero or two. Strive to better your lot in life, that's my advice. Sante

Fucking crying dogs need fucking shooting or kicking to death.  Can't fucking stand the shit making machines.   Live in countryside next to farm were the cows cry even more....then again it is because they have had their little calfs taken from them to be butchered for those fucking despicable French cunts who eat veal.  Wish they would do the same with his dogs and the local Thai restaurant !