CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who leave their dogs out at night to cry - cunts!

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Either that or one of you cunts tied your Mum off round here.

Either way, the cunt keeps whining all night (again, not dissimilar to your Mum in pleasure mode).

If I could see the cunt I would shoot it, but I can't, so it just fucking whines.

Lock them indoors, or maybe don't have a fucking dog you cunt.  They're shit anyway!!

44 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Either way, the cunt keeps whining all night (again, not dissimilar to your Mum in pleasure mode).

If I could see the cunt I would shoot it, but I can't, so it just fucking whines.

Lock them indoors, or maybe don't have a fucking dog you cunt.  They're shit anyway!!

How tiresome for you, neighbours, heh.  Fortunately my nearest neighbour is 1 km away as I live in idyllic countryside. Ask Frank, he often pops in for an apero or two. Strive to better your lot in life, that's my advice. Sante

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

How tiresome for you, neighbours, heh.  Fortunately my nearest neighbour is 1 km away as I live in idyllic countryside. Ask Frank, he often pops in for an apero or two. Strive to better your lot in life, that's my advice. Sante

930 yards to your nearest neighbour. I wouldn't be happy if a froggie lived within 100 miles of me.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
14 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Bear with me........

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
24 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

My nocturnal rural idyll is shredded by two (possibly more, it's difficult to tell) cats having what sounds like the sex of a lifetime with each other just outside my gaff.

That sounds more like wank material than a cunt?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

If the dog were indoors, it wouldn't be disturbing you, so I think you should slather the owners with all of usual CC tortures, torments and gruesome worldly exits. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If the dog were indoors, it wouldn't be disturbing you, so I think you should slather the owners with all of usual CC tortures, torments and gruesome worldly exits. 

I'm gonna shit on their fucking doorstep, that's what.

If that dog is still out their tonight then it's going to get fucking real !!

Dog cunts, buying a fucking dog and then locking the cunt in the garden?

That's like me ordering a whore and sucking my own cock (which has happened in the past, yes, but still!).

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I'm gonna shit on their fucking doorstep, that's what.

If that dog is still out their tonight then it's going to get fucking real !!

Dog cunts, buying a fucking dog and then locking the cunt in the garden?

That's like me ordering a whore and sucking my own cock (which has happened in the past, yes, but still!).

As a matter of mere observation, if you were able to suck your own cock, would you be bothered to post here?  Or leave the house?  

Im really not trying to be a cunt, but a talent like that would be rather distracting from giving a fuck about the cunts on this landfill hurtling through the universe. 

58 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

That sounds more like wank material than a cunt?

Oh I've gone beyond bestiality and come full circle back to the Freemans Catalogue I'm afraid - or I would do if I didn't have to sellotape two ice-lolly sticks to my old chap to evince any kind of tumescence following the sleep deprivation I'm suffering thanks to this nightly bloody cat orgy I'm privvy to.

Christ, the ruddy noise!

It's like a free-form jazz festival.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

As a matter of mere observation, if you were able to suck your own cock, would you be bothered to post here?  Or leave the house?  

Im really not trying to be a cunt, but a talent like that would be rather distracting from giving a fuck about the cunts on this landfill hurtling through the universe. 

It used to be fun, but as it degenerated and started to taste a little funky the fun wore off. Now I tie it off and avoid.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
11 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh I've gone beyond bestiality and come full circle back to the Freemans Catalogue I'm afraid - or I would do if I didn't have to sellotape two ice-lolly sticks to my old chap to evince any kind of tumescence following the sleep deprivation I'm suffering thanks to this nightly bloody cat orgy I'm privvy to.

Christ, the ruddy noise!

It's like a free-form jazz festival.

If, perchance, you have a spare room I'd be happy to, er, try and sort the cats out for you one night?

It may take a night (or two?) of listening and observing the behaviour pattern though?

6 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

If, perchance, you have a spare room I'd be happy to, er, try and sort the cats out for you one night?

It may take a night (or two?) of listening and observing the behaviour pattern though?

Very good of you but I'm trying the old 'dri-ice to zero kelvin then smash the little fuckers with a house brick' approach.

I'll let you know how it goes

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, Jiggerycock said:

Very good of you but I'm trying the old 'dri-ice to zero kelvin then smash the little fuckers with a house brick' approach.

No worries, I've done that kind of thing before on mortal kombat when i was 15.

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

No worries, I've done that kind of thing before on mortal kombat when i was 15.

That was yesterday. You have to go back to school tomorrow.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Fuck off. That room's mine. A Latvian has moved into my HMO and I can't take it anymore. I need a change of scenery and a submissive goose.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I feel that this Nomination could have done with the addition of a few more unnecessary usages of the word cunt....at least two more would have made it marginally less shit. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Tennis balls are good for throwing at cats, if the fuckers run off the balls keeps bouncing after them.  The little bastards that keep shitting on my lawn are going to get promoted to The Cricket Ball League soon.

Alternatively, if you find out where they are at it, sprinkle the whole area with white pepper.

5 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

It's not the dog's fault, it's the idiots who buy them. Most people who get dogs haven't got a clue, they don't understand them, don't know what they need, how to control them or how to keep them happy. So they give it a bowl of food and kick it out into the yard, then wonder why the animal becomes noisy and aggressive. If you want something that largely looks after itself get a cat, or better still don't get anything at all.

14 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It's not the dog's fault, it's the idiots who buy them. Most people who get dogs haven't got a clue, they don't understand them, don't know what they need, how to control them or how to keep them happy. So they give it a bowl of food and kick it out into the yard, then wonder why the animal becomes noisy and aggressive. If you want something that largely looks after itself get a cat, or better still don't get anything at all.

I've had quite a few dogs in my time Rick, but still not as many as Scotty or Neil

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, deebom said:

My neighbours have something that yaps all fucking day... Every fucking day.

Steak, chocolate and aspirin... apparently...