CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who ignore the Highway Code

Guest DontTalkToMe

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Carbon dioxide is CO2. Methane is C4. You never noticed I made a deliberate error in my post. Seeing as a Nobel prize in Chemistry is obviously beyond you, I suggest you focus your efforts on getting your Nobel prize in being a tight, thick Yorkshire twat. Be warned, there will be lots of competition for it.

2 things;-

1) What deliberate mistake?

2) See below... if you're going to be a pedantic wanker, at least be a correct pedantic wanker...

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

CH4

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Highway Code is full of pictures of road signs. Perhaps you could adopt one as your avatar? Maybe the little man digging a hole, or the warning about children crossing?

Tufty was a cunt. 

Didn't Tufty get fucked over when crossing the road behind Mr kid fiddlers Icecream van? He was a retarded cunt when I was like 5.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
14 hours ago, DontTalkToMe said:

The Highway Code is a document in which our government (people in charge) rightfully dictate how one must act whilst in control of a road vehicle (motorised or not) on a public road. As far as I have seen 99% of cunts throw the rules away within a few hours of passing their driving test.

So, here are some reminders for those ignorant fucks:

• you may only flash your headlights to alert somebody to your presence. They are not for signalling any action. For example if someone flashes you and so you assume it's safe to pull out then you end up in a crash because someone hits you when you're pulling out, that is YOUR FAULT and you will be liable for the results. Insurance costs and dangerous driving charges. So you're a cunt as well as the cunt who flashed you.

• Using any handheld device while your engine is running is completely illegal and you know it.

• Eating or drinking while your engine is running is viewed in the same way as when using a phone or other device.

• Smoking whilst driving is equally as distracting as having anything else in you hand. However the governcunts won't do anything about this unless you have kids in the car, applying the rules only for the cause of health but not safety.

• Cyclists have the same rights as motor vehicle users. Road tax arguments are completely invalid. Have a look at where your tax money goes, cunt. 

I only need to drive about 20 miles a day but I'd really appreciate it if you cunts would pay attention to the rules and stop cunting it up for me. Thanks xx

Oh thanks for the info, PC fucking Knob. Surprised you've ever got your head above dash level long enough to critique other peoples driving….Thanks xx

Cunts who ignore the Highway Code.......so thats

1) taxi drivers

2) women drivers

3) chesea tractors

4) cunts on bikes

5) cunts on donor cycles

6) Romanian uninsured fucking halfwit cunts driving foreign plated cars with bullet holes in them.

7) gypsy pikey caravan towing illegal tourist cunts

8) all filthy bent coppers

9) thick Nigerian cunts taking their fat ass wives to do the cleaning jobs at 5.30pm every night in a car that has the combined weight of 5.5 tonnes in it with the passengers who look like they just stepped out of a Tom n Gerry cartoon.

10) cunts in BMWs..........largely me.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

True that…..if you're ever feeling depressed and think your life is pointless…..just remember its someones jobs to fit the indicators at the BMW factory.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What about wankers that see the speed limit as a target to aim for, whatever the weather. Stupid cunts. I wonder how many of these have wrapped their vehicle around a tree trying to reach 60mph just because they see the national speed limit sign. Lots, I hope.

Guest Manky
40 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Dopey fucking cunt. 

Easy mistake to make. C4 is plastic explosive and I was thinking of Spunkape's golf buggy. C4 was also a 3 wheeled electric bike that was going to change the world of transport before the ill-fated Sinclair C5.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
40 minutes ago, Manky said:

Easy mistake to make. C4 is plastic explosive and I was thinking of Spunkape's golf buggy. C4 was also a 3 wheeled electric bike that was going to change the world of transport before the ill-fated Sinclair C5.

Its also a Citroen which is exclusively driven by Cunts.

Guest Manky
34 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Its also a Citroen which is exclusively driven by Cunts.

And short for Channel 4 which is exclusively watched by cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers

Let's not be too harsh on the insignificant worm who started this nomination. At least he had the decency to realise his error and general inadequacy, and has kindly fucked off never to bother us again. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Manky said:

Just be more careful with your proclamations in future.

Guest Manky
23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Just be more careful with your proclamations in future.

Why? The thick cunts on here rarely pick up on facts, preferring to cunt me for some perceived failing or idiosyncrasy. Take Spunkape for example, just take him. Please.