CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Hector

Guest Manky
18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Did she? damn... missed that...

I woke up this morning and the world hadn't ended. Why did my political heroes, Cameron, Diane Abbott, Bob Geldoff and Nial Horan lie to me?

OK, I lie.I voted Brexit, tempted away from the rational and sensible path by Liz Hurley's tits. Does she not realise she has destroyed everything good in the world and World War 3 is her fault.

Next time she rings my mobile, I will pretend I am not in.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Manky said:

I woke up this morning and the world hadn't ended. Why did my political heroes, Cameron, Diane Abbott, Bob Geldoff and Nial Horan lie to me?

OK, I lie.I voted Brexit, tempted away from the rational and sensible path by Liz Hurley's tits. Does she not realise she has destroyed everything good in the world and World War 3 is her fault.

Next time she rings my mobile, I will pretend I am not in.

Next time she rings, set up a redirect to my phone, cheers!

Guest BrothersQuim
On 25/06/2016 at 2:06 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Next time she rings, set up a redirect to my phone, cheers!

I don't think the call will last very long when she hears your speech impediment and Go West by the Pet Shop Boys blaring in the background, best of luck though.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

I don't think the call will last very long when she hears your speech impediment and Go West by the Pet Shop Boys blaring in the background, best of luck though.

West End Girls you twat!

• 3 months later...