CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Hector

Guest Hector

It's going to be a cunt listening to many of you cunts lamenting the inevitable vote to remain in the EU in the next few hours. 

Therefore I shall go forth and insert my head up my own arse for a few days and dream that Cameron et al will be sticking theirs in a shit mincer.

Guest Manky
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Hoppit knob jockey.

Another insightful riposte from our resident spacker.

I hope we vote out. Then we can ban gay sports like golf.

Guest Fatty
6 hours ago, Hector said:

It's going to be a cunt listening to many of you cunts lamenting the inevitable vote to remain in the EU in the next few hours. 

Therefore I shall go forth and insert my head up my own arse for a few days and dream that Cameron et al will be sticking theirs in a shit mincer.

Soppy Cunt, go hang yourself

Guest Sancho Cuntza
7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

*your* you black pudding fingered clumsy one insult shitstain

I wasn't expecting to have erudite discourse when I signed up, but I certainly wasn't prepared to engage with the only mentally retarded window licker in town who tries to take chomps out of the glass he is salivating on.

5 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I wasn't expecting to have erudite discourse when I signed up, but I certainly wasn't prepared to engage with the only mentally retarded window licker in town who tries to take chomps out of the glass he is salivating on.

Poor grammar is inexcusable. I cannot abide cunts with a limited command of our wonderful language. Fatty is a 22 chromosome gold carat fuck stick.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
5 minutes ago, Elvis said:

Do you guys just insult each other?, I thought the idea was to slag people in the public eye. Thank you very much.

I think what we need from you is a little less conversation.

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Elvis said:

Do you guys just insult each other?, I thought the idea was to slag people in the public eye. Thank you very much.

Feel free to nominate someone then. I'm sure you'll receive a warm reception. 

34 minutes ago, Elvis said:

Oh how quaint!

You could put up 'Ian Huntley' as a nom - and within three postings it'll be:

'You're gay!'

'No YOU'RE gay!

'Well your gay!'

'Well your gay what?' 

'Well you're Hitler!'

'Well at least Hitler wasn't gay'

'Hitler was gay and he had a gay moustache!'

'Poof...gay...shitstabbing Hitler...poof..lederhosen...gay!!'

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I think what we need from you is a little less conversation.

A little more action.

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh how quaint!

'You're gay!'

'No YOU'RE gay!

'Well your gay!'

'Well your gay what?' 

'Well you're Hitler!'

lederhosen?

No, that's a bit too close to noncing someone...

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh how quaint!

'You're gay!'

'No YOU'RE gay!

'Well your gay!'

'Well your gay what?' 

'Well you're Hitler!'

Shut up you big gay bear. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Elvis said:

I'm voting out, its now or never, i've lost that loving feeling.

Vote with your feet and fuck away off into the sea you cum stain cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Elvis said:

You clueless cunt, that's only half the idea, possibly a quarter. No need to thank anyone, grovelling is fucking disgusting.

Guest Bill Stickers

First Eddie is banned, and now it seems the vote will swing in favour of Remain. Will he be able to mentally cope with two crippling blows in such short succession?

I suspect he will be found dead tomorrow, dressed in full Klan gear, self-inflicted shotgun wound to the face. There will be a suicide note on his Wickes kitchen counter. The police will initially think it is a child's homework due to the unintelligible, child-like handwriting and sentence structure. Upon closer inspection, they will realise it is a rambling, interminable suicide note, meandering loosely around topics such as the Rhodesian Free State, Aryan genetics, and EU import restrictions on irregularly shaped raisins. 

He will have nobody to leave his meager possessions to. because everything thinks him to be an intolerable cunt. In a cruel final twist, the state will donate the proceeds of his 'council estate' to a charity which aims to help better integrate Muslims in poor London boroughs.

RIP Eddie, you shitty arsehole of a man.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

First Eddie is banned, and now it seems the vote will swing in favour of Remain. Will he be able to mentally cope with two crippling blows in such short succession?

I suspect he will be found dead tomorrow, dressed in full Klan gear, self-inflicted shotgun wound to the face. There will be a suicide note on his Wickes kitchen counter. The police will initially think it is a child's homework due to the unintelligible, child-like handwriting and sentence structure. Upon closer inspection, they will realise it is a rambling, interminable suicide note, meandering loosely around topics such as the Rhodesian Free State, Aryan genetics, and EU import restrictions on irregularly shaped raisins. 

He will have nobody to leave his meager possessions to. because everything thinks him to be an intolerable cunt. In a cruel final twist, the state will donate the proceeds of his 'council estate' to a charity which aims to help better integrate Muslims in poor London boroughs.

RIP Eddie, you shitty arsehole of a man.

Hear hear. Good riddance Eddie, you wise cracking little shit, tonight I shall crack your gravestone with a mallet and vomit on it.