CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who order baked potatoes when eating out

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers
35 minutes ago, Manky said:

Very clever. I hope this practice of altering or totally fabricating other people's posts doesn't become prevalent. It is a cheap cunts trick and shows a complete lack of originality and is counter to the spirit of the site.

Are you embarrassed Cockbreath, you should be.

For once I agree with you manky. Probably because what you're saying isn't a rehashed comment from the depths of the daily mail comments section. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

For once I agree with you manky. Probably because what you're saying isn't a rehashed comment from the depths of the daily mail comments section. 

Savour the moment, it won't last .

Guest Manky
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

So I happen to be a bit to the right and often the Daily Mail copies my opinions. What's the big problem there?

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Savour the moment, it won't last .

Manky is on a high the minute. He's become the corners golden boy by skilfully riding the populist wave of delirious post Brexit xenophobia, raking in likes by banging on about reclaiming democracy despite never having previously voted.

He will milk it now, but when the pendulum swings back again, from right to left, and PunkApe leads a working class revoltution, manky will be garrotted in the town square as a class traitor. He deserves it too. 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

So I happen to be a bit to the right and often the Daily Mail copies my opinions. What's the big problem there?

Manky you thick fuck. You bang on about reclaiming democracy from the kraut beureaucrat, yet you feverishly worship the monarchy, the most undemoratic, Germanic thing in present day England. You need to be strangled slowly. 

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky you thick fuck. You bang on about reclaiming democracy from the kraut beureaucrat, yet you feverishly worship the monarchy, the most undemoratic, Germanic thing in present day England. You need to be strangled slowly. 

Brexit did not cause my xenophobia, with me it is genetic. I am a carrier of the ENG1 gene so can't help myself.

As for Spunkape and his golf club, that bunch of botters will never get past Canal Street.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Revolting cunt.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Low tricks eh? Spaz.

Can you two revolting old queens stop flirting, grass each other up and fuck off to the chiller? 

Eddie said he scrubbed it to within an inch of its life using only fatty's toothbrush and some old-fashioned elbow grease. 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Can you two revolting old queens stop flirting, grass each other up and fuck off to the chiller? 

Eddie said he scrubbed it to within an inch of its life using only fatty's toothbrush and some old-fashioned elbow grease. 

I had a mate from Cwmbran once. Then I found out it is in Wales. Fucking druids.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Be quiet. 

Unlikely.

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

The only elbow grease Eddie is likely to use isn't anything to do with cleaning somewhere..

10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The monarchy, represented by the Queen is head of state, the prime minister is head of government, however Parliament's House of Commons is supreme.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

So you and Spots have previous then?

And where exactly did you think Cwmbran was, you thick cunt? 

Usually down his throat at a high speed after gargling God save the queen with it.

10 hours ago, Manky said:

Very clever. I hope this practice of altering or totally fabricating other people's posts doesn't become prevalent. It is a cheap cunts trick and shows a complete lack of originality and is counter to the spirit of the site.

Are you embarrassed Cockbreath, you should be.

+1

Any post which contains an altered quote will be removed.

20 hours ago, Punkape said:

A good baked potato needs to be put in a proper oven for a least an hour.

They should have a slight coating of Extra Virgin olive oil to aid the crispening process of the skin.

I've no doubt the only vegetable which is baked and oiled for you is then shoved up your arse by Igor your Bulgarian rent-boy. Probably a marrow.

Good cookery tip there Punk, never thought to put extra virgin olive oil on baked potatoes when I shove them up my arse.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The monarchy, represented by the Queen is head of state, the prime minister is head of government, however Parliament's House of Commons is supreme.

Yes, our government are no less cunts than the euro cunts, it just that they smell of garlic, cheap cigarettes, but the big difference is we can fucking vote our cunts out so that they have to resort to making a living like Portillo does talking shit on late night TV no one watches, or gay man on a train programmes.

he uses extra virgin olive oil on his marrows for sure

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Good cookery tip there Punk, never thought to put extra virgin olive oil on baked potatoes when I shove them up my arse.

Don't forget to sprinkle sea salt on them as well.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Thanks for that. 

It doesn't change the fact the monarchy are as undemoratic as it gets. 

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Did Igor give you a good seeing to last night ?

Marrow, Aubergine or Butternut squash ? Maybe all 3.

lol

lol.

PunkApe, I'm writing a follow up Engles' Conditions of Working Class in England. I want to make you the focal case study, so any insight into your life would be appreciated.

Do you use metal cutlery when you eat your baked potato, or do you just use disposable plastic ones? Do you are your family share a single large potato or each have your own?

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Did Igor give you a good seeing to last night ?

Marrow, Aubergine or Butternut squash ? Maybe all 3.

lol

lol.

The only thing I'd like to fuck you with is a brick to the skull repeatedly.

To answer Bills question, I believe they share 1 between them, can't fit much in an easy bake oven after all.

21 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Thanks for that. 

It doesn't change the fact the monarchy are as undemoratic as it gets. 

Monarchy, undemocratic!!! Fuck me Bill have you not been keeping up on current events.  The monarchy has affectively NOT ruled the country for 400 years since the 1600s you dim fuck.  Civil war !!  Ring a bell anywhere?   Parliament?  

What a top rated cunt show you are....now go file your nails and then put the kettle on dear.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Monarchy, undemocratic!!! Fuck me Bill have you not been keeping up on current events.  The monarchy has affectively NOT ruled the country for 400 years since the 1600s you dim fuck.  Civil war !!  Ring a bell anywhere?   Parliament?  

What a top rated cunt show you are....now go file your nails and then put the kettle on dear.

You still subside their lifestyle and privilege with your tax money you thick cunt!