CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who order baked potatoes when eating out

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

What kind of drab, odious fucking oily squid do you have to be to order a baked potato in a pub or cafe? Certainly RickB or Ding behaviour. 

If you can cook it at home within 5 minutes flat with the mental capacity of a doorknob, why pay 4 times the mark up price elsewhere?

The last refuge of an unadventurous cunt who thinks ordering a prawn cocktail is pushing the boat out.

Probably seen as a treat compared to the usual fare of Flinders crispy pancakes and butterless bread enjoyed by most on here.

Guest CockUp
55 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What kind of drab, odious fucking oily squid do you have to be to order a baked potato in a pub or cafe? Certainly RickB or Ding behaviour. 

If you can cook it at home within 5 minutes flat with the mental capacity of a doorknob, why pay 4 times the mark up price elsewhere?

The last refuge of an unadventurous cunt who thinks ordering a prawn cocktail is pushing the boat out.

Probably seen as a treat compared to the usual fare of Flinders crispy pancakes and butterless bread enjoyed by most on here.

My bag pipes have been removed<_<

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

You can't properly bake a potato in 5 minutes and only a complete moron would suggest you could.

Unless you've gone to the fuckwits school of microwave cookery and 

learnt to be a cookery spastic.

More drivel.

• Like 1

Guest BrothersQuim

I'm guessing the same kind of twat that let's everyone within earshot know about their Gluten allergy, followed by stupid questions like are the potatoes locally sourced. Cunts!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Oh ho! The imbecilic punkape has zeroed in on your disgusting error-  a bake/microwave blunder beyond  belief. I feel a bit thick myself for being thwarted by the fuck stick, so god knows you must feel like an absolute cunt brain. 5 minutes indeed, you must favour them al denté. Could you roast me a nice cup of tea? 

I don't think I've ever ordered a baked potato when eating out. My mother used to do them when we were kids and that's probably the last time I had one. What I really don't understand is people who order them and leave the skin. Why FFS, the baked skin is the tasty bit, the inside is just mash.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I don't think I've ever ordered a baked potato when eating out. My mother used to do them when we were kids and that's probably the last time I had one. What I really don't understand is people who order them and leave the skin. Why FFS, the baked skin is the tasty bit, the inside is just mash.

If there so darned tasty why have you, unbelievably, not eaten one since childhood? Despite your excellent description of the inside of one, I suggest you explain yourself to these good people right away as you are in danger of being caught out in a sordid lie, with no going back.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What's a potatoe ?

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

You can't properly bake a potato in 5 minutes and only a complete moron would suggest you could.

Unless you've gone to the fuckwits school of microwave cookery and 

learnt to be a cookery spastic.

More drivel.

Dear oh bloody dear. What have you done? You've outed yourself as a bedsit dwelling, microwave utilising, potato scoffing, at best upper-working class, Branston bean and mild cheddar loving scumbag!

Check mate Stickers. You fucking plebian extraordinaire. 

59 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Dear oh bloody dear. What have you done? You've outed yourself as a bedsit dwelling, microwave utilising, potato scoffing, at best upper-working class, Branston bean and mild cheddar loving scumbag!

Indeed, does he live in your house share?

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

A good baked potato needs to be put in a proper oven for a least an hour.

They should have a slight coating of Extra Virgin olive oil to aid the crispening process of the skin.

I've no doubt the only vegetable which is baked and oiled for you is then shoved up your arse by Igor your Bulgarian rent-boy. Probably a marrow.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

They should have a slight coating of Extra Virgin olive oil to aid the crispening process of the skin.

I've no doubt the only vegetable which is baked and oiled for you is then shoved up your arse by Igor your Bulgarian rent-boy. Probably a marrow.

Next week on Saturday Kitchen, Marco Punkers-White shows us how to do Tesco value Alphabetti Spaghetti; three-ways. 

Pleb. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Next week on Saturday Kitchen, Marco Punkers-White shows us how to do Tesco value Alphabetti Spaghetti three-ways. 

Pleb. 

Next week on Who Do You Think You Are, Spunkers discovers his parents are Nigerian.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Did you read that in a Jamie Oliver book whilst doing unpaid work in Oxfam so you could sign on for your job seekers allowance?

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Utterly disgusting.

Very clever. I hope this practice of altering or totally fabricating other people's posts doesn't become prevalent. It is a cheap cunts trick and shows a complete lack of originality and is counter to the spirit of the site.

Are you embarrassed Cockbreath, you should be.