CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jean Claude Junkers

Guest N/A

Guest BrothersQuim

Got to hand it to the Guachupine bastards for being at the forefront of telling the haggis resembling cunt where to stick herself.

“I want to be very clear: Scotland does not have the competence to negotiate with the European Union. Spain opposes any negotiation by anyone other than the government of the United Kingdom. I am extremely against it, the treaties are extremely against it and I believe everyone is extremely against it. If the United Kingdom leaves … Scotland leaves."

I suppose the EU can't see a viable future in trading Irn Bru, salmon, whiskey and smack needles.

22 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I met him at our school, came to talk to 6th Form when he was still an MP.  In person a nice bloke, clever and quick.

Yes, that sound like a shifty cunt for sure !

On 1 July 2016 at 3:21 AM, BrothersQuim said:

Got to hand it to the Guachupine bastards for being at the forefront of telling the haggis resembling cunt where to stick herself.

“I want to be very clear: Scotland does not have the competence to negotiate with the European Union. Spain opposes any negotiation by anyone other than the government of the United Kingdom. I am extremely against it, the treaties are extremely against it and I believe everyone is extremely against it. If the United Kingdom leaves … Scotland leaves."

I suppose the EU can't see a viable future in trading Irn Bru, salmon, whiskey and smack needles.

I rest my case your honour...euro jack boot size 12 in Jimmy cranckys face, just after he kissed her and slapped her cheeks to demean her !   He's a top cunt that Jean Claude van dam Junkers!

21 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

..and that, my pretty little poppet, is precisely the problem!

Not many people had heard of the permanent president of Europe until he popped his Luxembourg head over the sand bags and started shooting at us.    NO ONE voted for the cunt !   Do you now start to get the point?

well done for catching up with rest of us 17 million, now go take a lie down your head must be hurting.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

The Spanish PM has 2 very good reasons for saying that though..

1. He doesn't want Catalonia to get any ideas of seperation
  2. He's right.
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Not many people had heard of the permanent president of Europe until he popped his Luxembourg head over the sand bags and started shooting at us.    NO ONE voted for the cunt !   Do you now start to get the point?

well done for catching up with rest of us 17 million, now go take a lie down your head must be hurting.

What?

You daft cunt, every single thing I've said on here about the EU is fuck 'em and fuck their eurocratic dictatorship.

Guest Manky

Evidently, he has wasted wads of our money in a vanity project to build a town near ( half a mile away ) from his home in Luxembourg. His father in law was a Nazi collaborator and he has been on the radar of anti corruption agencies for years. His promotion to Reichsfuhrer of the EU was against the wishes of many in Europe. Sadly, his level of integrity is nothing unusual in the ruling elite in Europe and the UK.

Cunts, the lot of them.

22 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The Spanish PM has 2 very good reasons for saying that though..

1. He doesn't want Catalonia to get any ideas of seperation
  2. He's right.

What?

You daft cunt, every single thing I've said on here about the EU is fuck 'em and fuck their eurocratic dictatorship.

No you, you cunt...directed at cunt quote linked above yours...I know you are an out cunt like me.  Stop being ALL Michael Gove about it!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

No you, you cunt...directed at cunt quote linked above yours...I know you are an out cunt like me.  Stop being ALL Michael Gove about it!

Well learn how to multi-quote from The Master then... prove yourself worthy of my attentions, unlike these other pricks who can only handle 1 simple message at a time..

..and calling me a Gove.. you utter, utter fucking cunt!

14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Well learn how to multi-quote from The Master then... prove yourself worthy of my attentions, unlike these other pricks who can only handle 1 simple message at a time..

..and calling me a Gove.. you utter, utter fucking cunt!

I shall cut and paste the entire fucking inter web to our next conversation then !!!

you fucking Gove

17 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

you fucking Gove

I know this is Cunts Corner but that's beyond the pale. Gove looks like some sort of retarded fish, or perhaps an amphibian – a mudskipper that's crawled out of a stagnant pond and isn't entirely comfortable on land. Death to his slimy arse!

31 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I shall cut and paste the entire fucking inter web to our next conversation then !!!

you fucking Gove

Steady on MC. Insults on here are usually accepted in the spirit of the corner, but fucking hell, there are limits.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/30/2016 at 3:34 PM, Bill Stickers said:

What a boring story.

Fuck off Bill.  You're jealous because you can't afford to leave your bedsit (front room) let alone do any legitimate traveling or taking a holiday.

Go sit in the corner, adults are talking.  

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off Bill.  You're jealous because you can't afford to leave your bedsit (front room) let alone do any legitimate traveling or taking a holiday.

Go sit in the corner, adults are talking.  

Ouch, you implied I'm not an adult. Has the corner ever heard a more cutting retort? You blithering fucking idiot. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Ouch, you implied I'm not an adult. Has the corner ever heard a more cutting retort? You blithering fucking idiot. 

No denial of the bedsit front room and being too fucking poor to go anywhere outside.  

Good work, Bill.  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

No denial of the bedsit front room and being too fucking poor to go anywhere outside.  

Good work, Bill.  

I live in a bedsit sleeve, it's true. No front room. In fact no toilet. I shit in the McDonald's round the corner. My life is a shambles. Any tips? 

Guest BrothersQuim
8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I live in a bedsit sleeve, it's true. No front room. In fact no toilet. I shit in the McDonald's round the corner. My life is a shambles. Any tips? 

Could be worse, you could be a Yank.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Could be worse, you could be a Yank.

Being a yank would be the least of my worries if I was sleeve. I'd rather be anything than him. I'd rather be a flid child, or ding the autist, or a lump of sentient petrified wood floating in the Atlantic. What a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

you fucking Gove

At least it might be spelled correctly if you cut and paste it...

You Corbyn!

Guest BrothersQuim
15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

At least it might be spelled correctly if you cut and paste it...

You Corbyn!

Seems as Punk obsessed with Nigerians and our darker friends could he be our black mistress Diane Abbott? 

Decs can be Boris Johnson seems as they've both fucked off out of public view after pissing a fair few people off.

Fatty is Eric Pickles but that goes without saying.

Manky is a reincarnated Enoch Powell.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Seems as Punk obsessed with Nigerians and our darker friends could he be our black mistress Diane Abbott? 

Decs can be Boris Johnson seems as they've both fucked off out of public view after pissing a fair few people off.

Fatty is Eric Pickles but that goes without saying.

Manky is a reincarnated Enoch Powell.

Roops, Maggie?

Gobbie and Cambers are Esther McVey and Charlotte Leslie... of course...

Guest BrothersQuim
22 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Roops, Maggie?

Gobbie and Cambers are Esther McVey and Charlotte Leslie... of course...

Frank our follically challenged friend could be William Hague.

Monumental is Nick Griffin.

Bubbles is that weird cunt George Galloway and Quince is Pete burns.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaDVCnZEE-rrM4fECaN2_

Nearly got a full cabinet here.

10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've got a life tip for you Bill, go find a nice gentle man to marry, be happy together, adopt some foreign babies , buy a big house....then divorce the shit out of him and ruin his life like the blood sucking cunt you are !   Your non blood children will probably go off to fight for the Syrian Isis lot and you will be back to living in a lonely bed sit 20 years from now a broken whore of a fag living off micro baked potatoes.

Or have you already done all of this?

7 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Frank our follically challenged friend could be William Hague.

Monumental is Nick Griffin.

Bubbles is that weird cunt George Galloway and Quince is Pete burns.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaDVCnZEE-rrM4fECaN2_

Nearly got a full cabinet here.

Fuck off I'm nothing like that weak cunt Nick Griffin... I do have standards, at least give me my proper title of Joseph Goebels

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Considering tax rates, the number of jobless cunts sucking the very life blood out of the system, and that McDonald's usually mandates the toilets are clean, you have it better than some I've seen.  My suggestion would be more greens, and fiber.  Make the trips worth while.  

Being a yank would be the least of my worries if I was sleeve. I'd rather be anything than him. I'd rather be a flid child, or ding the autist, or a lump of sentient petrified wood floating in the Atlantic. What a cunt.

But you ARE a flid child.  You can only aspire to be a lump of petrified wood floating in the Atlantic.  You'd have to evolve from a lump of petrified shit, you cunt. 

23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know this is Cunts Corner but that's beyond the pale. Gove looks like some sort of retarded fish, or perhaps an amphibian – a mudskipper that's crawled out of a stagnant pond and isn't entirely comfortable on land. Death to his slimy arse!

I do apologise, calling you a Gove was well out of order.   That's almost as bad as saying you are Quincy cock fuck or Frank !   Now that would get me banned off here !!!