CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BMW drivers

Guest BrothersQuim

Guest BrothersQuim

I had a look and as far as I can see this hasn't been nommed. 

When I'd hear people moan about BMW drivers I used to think this was just a stereotype, I now know that there's no smoke without fire.

I'm well aware there are a variety of dick head drivers out there, but it seems that every time I clock a Beamer badge I know they're going to drive like total fucking cunts, especially if there's a personalised number plate involved.

I swear they must test them at the dealership to see if they're considered mentally deficient enough to complete the transaction. If they want to drive like spackers and kill themselves fine, it's a plus for the rest of us. My piss just boils everytime I see one of the stupid cunts putting others at risk by driving like careless cunts.

If any of you reading this own a Beamer and think "I'm not like that" Yes you fucking are and you're a cunt!

Guest BrothersQuim
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is just plain fucking awful. Idiot.

Just had a flick through a few pages of the most recent noms and couldn't see your name by any of them, so for future reference keep that bald, shit bin owning, scrawny, Pete burns dancing dome out of my threads.

3 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Just had a flick through a few pages of the most recent noms and couldn't see your name by any of them, so for future reference keep that bald, shit bin owning, scrawny, Pete burns dancing dome out of my threads.

Noted. Do you have any new material?

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Noted. Do you have any new material?

Yeah, I was planning on rolling it out around the same time you decided to make a nom, could be a fucking while then.

30 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

When I'd hear people moan about BMW drivers I used to think this was just a stereotype, I now know that there's no smoke without fire.

I'm well aware there are a variety of dick head drivers out there, but it seems that every time I clock a Beamer badge I know they're going to drive like total fucking cunts, especially if there's a personalised number plate involved.

I swear they must test them at the dealership to see if they're considered mentally deficient enough to complete the transaction. If they want to drive like spackers and kill themselves fine, it's a plus for the rest of us. My piss just boils everytime I see one of the stupid cunts putting others at risk by driving like careless cunts.

If any of you reading this own a Beamer and think "I'm not like that" Yes you fucking are and you're a cunt!

You're so working class....

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're so working class....

Not this shit again. Frank , put a lead on her before she gets bitten.” Now you don't wanna get bitten now do ya sweetheart??

8 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Yeah, I was planning on rolling it out around the same time you decided to make a nom, could be a fucking while then.

You have nothing, quim. Another tragic uncouth fucking polyester-trousered youth. 

• Like 1

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, Frank said:

You have nothing, quim. Another tragic uncouth fucking polyester-trousered youth. 

Frank with all of your wisdom & unbridled wit why don't you use your time and energy to fuck off and create your own thread?

There's a topic in your quote you could use if the neurons in that bald dome aren't firing properly and it'll keep you preoccupied and away from posting more dull unfunny shit on anyone's thread for a while? 

Just a suggestion.

Just now, BrothersQuim said:

Frank with all of your wisdom & unbridled wit why don't you use your time and energy to fuck off and create your own thread?

There's a topic in your quote you could use if the neurons in that bald dome aren't firing properly and it'll keep you preoccupied and away from posting more dull unfunny shit on anyone's thread for a while? 

Just a suggestion.

Mike?

Guest Bill Stickers

A decent nom. These cleg nits think they don't have to indicate. 

However, Frank is right. You should kill yourself. Quickly.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Are you going to come down to eat?

Don't be offering your stinking ring piece to Punk in my thread you cunt! Fuck off into one of Monumentals to do that.

Guest BrothersQuim
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A decent nom. These cleg nits think they don't have to indicate. 

However, Frank is right. You should kill yourself. Quickly.

Or give right of way, or use their fucking eyes. I suppose if we can all see their beamer badge it's an early warning sign to an approaching cunt, much like when someone pulls an IPhone out of their pocket.

Guest BrothersQuim
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

That does it for me, quim. Consider yourself bucketed.

Which part? Trying to banish you to one of Monumentals threads? Was a bit harsh in hindsight, you're still a cunt though.

1 hour ago, BrothersQuim said:

What type of car do you drive ?  I drive a Range Rover.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Add Volvos to that..

Never really seen a volvo doing anything overly shitty to be honest, maybe driving at 30 on a national speed road because they're ancient but nothing major. What makes them cunts?