CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Biting your tongue

Guest BrothersQuim

Guest BrothersQuim

Not literally. I was thinking earlier about how since joining this site I find myself having to seriously tone down my insults while out and about. 

A simple "fuck off, dickhead" would have sufficed in days gone by, now I find myself reaching into the upper echelons of vile language before having to remind myself, there's a time and a place.

I don't imagine I'm alone in this and having to tone it down can be a right cunt sometimes!

Funny, I was thinking about this the other day. I think some stupid cunt dared walk in front of me so I called them a stupid cunt and they got all arsey about "my language". 

Fuck them, fuck anyone who thinks anyone should have to curtail their abuse and tone. 

Mary Whitehouse was a cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Driving through town the other day and some dozy old bint was sat in the box junction, I ended up screaming some shit about "you're not fucking dead yet, so fucking move bitch!"... unfortunately (?) it was a red hot day and I had all 4 of my car windows down.

I think the main reason people stared at me was because I was going the other way and the box junction was nothing to do with me...

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Funny, I was thinking about this the other day. I think some stupid cunt dared walk in front of me so I called them a stupid cunt and they got all arsey about "my language". 

Fuck them, fuck anyone who thinks anyone should have to curtail their abuse and tone. 

Mary Whitehouse was a cunt. 

I did something similar, I called a colleague a "cot death brained cunt" as soon as that last word left my lips I knew I'd dropped a bollock.

He just stared at me in disgust for a moment or two then swiftly left the room. 

It got the result I wanted don't get me wrong but Christ, it was fucking awkward!

Guest BrothersQuim
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Driving through town the other day and some dozy old bint was sat in the box junction, I ended up screaming some shit about "you're not fucking dead yet, so fucking move bitch!"... unfortunately (?) it was a red hot day and I had all 4 of my car windows down.

I think the main reason people stared at me was because I was going the other way and the box junction was nothing to do with me...

I can't put my finger on it but either Punk has created a new level on the Autistic spectrum and made you look better in the process, or you're becoming rather amusing of late.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, BrothersQuim said:

I can't put my finger on it but either Punk has created a new level on the Autistic spectrum and made you look better in the process, or you're becoming rather amusing of late.

Fucking hell... First it was Gove, then a Vauxhall, now Punkers?

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking hell... First it was Gove, then a Vauxhall, now Punkers?

Could be worse, you could admit to owning the new range rover sport.

26 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Not literally. I was thinking earlier about how since joining this site I find myself having to seriously tone down my insults while out and about. 

A simple "fuck off, dickhead" would have sufficed in days gone by, now I find myself reaching into the upper echelons of vile language before having to remind myself, there's a time and a place.

I don't imagine I'm alone in this and having to tone it down can be a right cunt sometimes!

Exactly the same with me. Usually when my priest slaps my arse I usually give a "ooh father you are naughty tee hee". But today it was "Ooh father you terrible cunt"!  Five extra 'Hail Marys' that got me. 

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Exactly the same with me. Usually when my priest slaps my arse I usually give a "ooh father you are naughty tee hee". But today it was "Ooh father you terrible cunt"!  Five extra 'Hail Marys' that got me. 

How many times did he require you to perform Self-flagellation after that misdemeanor? 

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's the Methodists you're thinking of.

My mistake, I got lost in the thought of you being beaten with a barbed cat o' nine tails and made a simple error as the blood was rushing elsewhere. Can you forgive me?

Unbelievably I find I have toned down my profanities on here and in the real world.    I used to get gunchester rage,. Where the first thing the other guy usually says is ..what the fuck was that for...as he picks his blood stained face off the floor.  That's what working in kiwi save did for me in my youth with all those violent robbing cunts.

In the Cotswolds if someone speaks out without exclaiming excuse me first....that's just fucking cunting well not on and deemed proper aggressive behaviour.  I have to bite my lip regularly, otherwise I will fucking end up biting there's...

However I had road rage with a guy who almost killed my lad when cycling....he just pulled out of side road ....I think he and his family had never heard half the words that came from my mouth..... Had the cunt by the throat through his car window and he cried.

will do same to Frank if he ever pops up here.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Unbelievably I find I have toned down my profanities on here and in the real world.    I used to get gunchester rage,. Where the first thing the other guy usually says is ..what the fuck was that for...as he picks his blood stained face off the floor.  That's what working in kiwi save did for me in my youth with all those violent robbing cunts.

In the Cotswolds if someone speaks out without exclaiming excuse me first....that's just fucking cunting well not on and deemed proper aggressive behaviour.  I have to bite my lip regularly, otherwise I will fucking end up biting there's...

However I had road rage with a guy who almost killed my lad when cycling....he just pulled out of side road ....I think he and his family had never heard half the words that came from my mouth..... Had the cunt by the throat through his car window and he cried.

will do same to Frank if he ever pops up here.

None of this actually happened, did it Mongy? 

Guest nobgobbler

I've been well and truly cunts-cornered. I have to bite my tongue all the time these days, otherwise I'm a fucking embarrassment. And I hope that cunt who who drove through a massive puddle last week and soaked my legs right up to my arse can lip read. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

What a thoroughly disappointing nom. Could you please put a bit more effort in next time please, my good man. With best regards, Drew.

ps. You fucking cunt.

Good nom from quim. And he's right, since landing on here I've found myself having to modify my casual abusive comments in polite company in much the same way that I had to restrain casual racism and sexism when I spent most of my time on sicki. I blame the muslims. And women. 

Guest BrothersQuim
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I've been well and truly cunts-cornered. I have to bite my tongue all the time these days, otherwise I'm a fucking embarrassment. And I hope that cunt who who drove through a massive puddle last week and soaked my legs right up to my arse can lip read. 

You were wearing tight white pants then I assume?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I understood completely Gobby. But you must understand, the puddle was the fastest and easiest way to discover whether or not you were wearing your knickers. You can't imagine my disappointment to discover your adoration of torso covering grannies.  A lovely sort like you should be in skimpy arse floss style or at most string bikini with minimal backside coverage. 

It should be noted, I was hoping to get the cunt in the smart suit next to you. He's a rapist. 

I find I do most of my cursing here. I get it out of my system with you lot and it never seems to cross my mind elsewhere. Odd, that. 

Guest Fatty
16 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Fuck off cunt

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I understood completely Gobby. But you must understand, the puddle was the fastest and easiest way to discover whether or not you were wearing your knickers. You can't imagine my disappointment to discover your adoration of torso covering grannies.  A lovely sort like you should be in skimpy arse floss style or at most string bikini with minimal backside coverage. 

It should be noted, I was hoping to get the cunt in the smart suit next to you. He's a rapist. 

I find I do most of my cursing here. I get it out of my system with you lot and it never seems to cross my mind elsewhere. Odd, that. 

All I can say is :o. And, carry on cunting.