CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dani Mathers

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Apparently this mentally shallow, wide mouthed Playboy model photographed another woman in the shower at the gym and posted it on social media. What a fucking divvy. I'm not saying I wouldn't be up this like a rat up a drain pipe but I wouldn't be hanging around for stimulating conversation afterwards. A polished turd if ever you wanted to see evidence of one.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Apparently this mentally shallow, wide mouthed Playboy model photographed another woman in the shower at the gym and posted it on social media. What a fucking divvy. I'm not saying I wouldn't be up this like a rat up a drain pipe but I wouldn't be hanging around for stimulating conversation afterwards. A polished turd if ever you wanted to see evidence of one.

I might forgive her, googling her name ended me up on the Mail website with a piccy of her, others and Joanna Krupa...

Joanna Krupa makes the rest of them looks like Mo Mowlam...

Guest I know that Cunt
9 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You seem to be strangely aggressive towards this lovely young lady. Why's that, had too many knock-backs, can't get a girl into bed? Probably you're still a virgin and your anger at women has built up more and more over each successive frustrated year, while you're knocking one off the wrist. Leave the girl alone you cunt.