CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who bite the hand that feeds them

Guest nobgobbler

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Is it still held aboard the Morning Cloud?

It's actually held in a large rubber dingy, and far closer to Marseille than he'd have you believe. 

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:26 AM, nobgobbler said:

This happens all the time. You help somebody out who is less fortunate than yourself only to get shit on for your efforts (a bit like poor Mrs Stickers). Cunts. It even happens in the animal world. I picked up a cat that got hit by a car. I tended its wounds, fed it, gave it a comfy place to rest for a couple of days until it recovered before sending it on its way. Now my house is infested with flees and I've been bitten to fuck. Been up since 5am de-fleeing the whole house. Bastards. 

To get back on thread Gobbler, I would appreciate a progress report on the house de-infestation. Have you managed to get rid of the little buggers yet?  If by chance they got into your hairy ( Frank is a carrier you know ) don't panic. I have a mate who works for Rentokil if you need help.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Even after I've given you a like, this is how you treat me. As the title says, "biting the hand that feeds."

You've fucked it ding. I was going to take you under my wing, show you what it's like in the lofty heights of the leaderboard, mould you into my protege, maybe even get you an invite to one of Frank's famous yacht parties in Cannes.

Oh well, wizardsleeve seems easily malleable. Maybe I'll offer him this once in a lifetime opportunity. 

I don't want any "moulding" thank you very much.

And with Wiz being a yankee doodle, just shout MURRICA!! before any instructions and he'll follow you anywhere...

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

To get back on thread Gobbler, I would appreciate a progress report on the house de-infestation. Have you managed to get rid of the little buggers yet?  If by chance they got into your hairy ( Frank is a carrier you know ) don't panic. I have a mate who works for Rentokil if you need help.

All gone withers. Thanks for the advice but this is one infestation I can't pin on Frank. His critters are easily identified as they walk sideways and are much sought after. One dose of them would supply Gordon Ramsey's fish restaurants for a year. 

Guest DingTheRioja
49 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

All gone withers. Thanks for the advice but this is one infestation I can't pin on Frank. His critters are easily identified as they walk sideways and are much sought after. One dose of them would supply Gordon Ramsey's fish restaurants for a year. 

That makes me rather glad I don't eat shellfish...