CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who bite the hand that feeds them

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

This happens all the time. You help somebody out who is less fortunate than yourself only to get shit on for your efforts (a bit like poor Mrs Stickers). Cunts. It even happens in the animal world. I picked up a cat that got hit by a car. I tended its wounds, fed it, gave it a comfy place to rest for a couple of days until it recovered before sending it on its way. Now my house is infested with flees and I've been bitten to fuck. Been up since 5am de-fleeing the whole house. Bastards. 

Guest I know that Cunt

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I picked up a cat that got hit by a car. I tended its wounds, fed it, gave it a comfy place to rest for a couple of days until it recovered before sending it on its way. Now my house is infested with flees and I've been bitten to fuck. Been up since 5am de-fleeing the whole house. Bastards. 

Well it serves you right you stupid sap. Some fucker tried their best to kill that fucking cat and what do you do, go and help it, you should have stoved its mangy flea ridden head in with a brick and you wouldn't be a flea ridden tart now would you? Learn that lesson you fucking do-gooding idiot.

Guest nobgobbler
11 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well it serves you right you stupid sap. Some fucker tried their best to kill that fucking cat and what do you do, go and help it, you should have stoved its mangy flea ridden head in with a brick and you wouldn't be a flea ridden tart now would you? Learn that lesson you fucking do-gooding idiot.

Harsh but true. Thanks for the advice. I've got a pair of bricks ready for the next time I see that cunt I loaned a fiver to who hasn't seen fit to pay back. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

This happens all the time. You help somebody out who is less fortunate than yourself only to get shit on for your efforts (a bit like poor Mrs Stickers). Cunts. It even happens in the animal world. I picked up a cat that got hit by a car. I tended its wounds, fed it, gave it a comfy place to rest for a couple of days until it recovered before sending it on its way. Now my house is infested with flees and I've been bitten to fuck. Been up since 5am de-fleeing the whole house. Bastards. 

How do you de-flea a house exactly ?

Guest DingTheRioja

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I told you cats just need stringing up, you beleive me now don't you?

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Chairman Molotov.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Why do you ask, do you need to de-flea your stinking hovel? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Harsh but true. Thanks for the advice. I've got a pair of bricks ready for the next time I see that cunt I loaned a fiver to who hasn't seen fit to pay back. 

Shame you can't use those bricks on IKTC's knackers.

23 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Are you sure your civil partner didn't bring the fleas in ? 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Are you sure your civil partner didn't bring the fleas in ? 

Civil partner? I'm not one of those ladyboy types you hang around with. Do something to amuse me with your arsehole and a number 9 iron.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Civil partner? I'm not one of those ladyboy types you hang around with. Do something to amuse me with your arsehole and a number 9 iron.

Preferably while it's still in the trolley.

I found two little kittens one dark stormy night last September took them home they are quite comfortable and settled now and always welcome me home when I come in from work late at night their cheeky ways help distract me from the appalling day time TV and bothersome doorbell ringers 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank
On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:25 PM, Panzerknacker said:

I found two little kittens one dark stormy night last September took them home they are quite comfortable and settled now and always welcome me home when I come in from work late at night their cheeky ways help distract me from the appalling day time TV and bothersome doorbell ringers 

Panzerknacker 

Cunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 7/24/2016 at 4:25 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Looks like the little fuckers ate all your punctuation while you were out. In such cases I can only advise that you tie them up in a cloth sack and throw them in the canal.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Or if you're a real animal lover, tie yourself in a sack and jump in the canal. I'm sure they'll be better off without a cunt like you around.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Or if you're a real animal lover, tie yourself in a sack and jump in the canal. I'm sure they'll be better off without a cunt like you around.

Because ridding the world of a couple of kittens is going to dent the cat population in any way, right enough.

Have you ever considered choking to death on a dick? 

39 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Because ridding the world of a couple of kittens is going to dent the cat population in any way, right enough.

Have you ever considered choking to death on a dick? 

Tata, you seem like a cunt, but in a good way.

You can spell, you don't seem like a racist prick, and you can dish out a bit of cheeky cunting to deserving idiots (for the record, Ding, Drew, Manky, I know that cunt and thundercunt, if you want to hone your skills). 

Friendly word of advice, don't read any of ding's multi-quote posts, they're fucking awful; and I'm almost certain they have a negative impact on a person's intellect. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You can spell, you don't seem like a racist prick, and you can dish out a bit of cheeky cunting to deserving idiots (for the record, Ding, Drew, Manky, I know that cunt and thundercunt, if you want to hone your skills). 

Friendly word of advice, don't read any of ding's multi-quote posts, they're fucking awful; and I'm almost certain they have a negative impact on a person's intellect. 

The surface dwelling rodent Drew certainly seems to have deteriorated within the past few months. One can only assume that his missus has finally tired of sharing her bed with a hairless man-mole, and has kicked him out. I'm guessing that his recent incoherent ramblings are a result of suffering from severe altitude sickness after spending several weeks sleeping in a bunk bed in a hostel.

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You seem very warm and welcoming. Naturally this makes me very suspicious. 

14 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You seem very warm and welcoming. Naturally this makes me very suspicious. 

Nothing to fear. I stayed in school past the age of 16, (unlike CC's northern contingent) and can appreciated an articulate cunt. 

No stupid racism from you, and you're golden. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The surface dwelling rodent Drew certainly seems to have deteriorated within the past few months. One can only assume that his missus has finally tired of sharing her bed with a hairless man-mole, and has kicked him out. I'm guessing that his recent incoherent ramblings are a result of suffering from severe altitude sickness after spending several weeks sleeping in a bunk bed in a hostel.

There's a Mrs Shrew? Fucking hell. 

As drew gets a nosebleed when clambering to the first floor of his local Asda pharmacy to purchase his incontinence pants, it's no wonder she showed him the door. 

I wonder if he got to keep the woollen blanket she knitted him to keep his gnarled legs warm whilst he sits in his wheelchair, counting down the seconds to his welcomed death? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I wonder if he got to keep the woollen blanket she knitted him to keep his gnarled legs warm whilst he sits in his wheelchair, counting down the seconds to his welcomed death? 

If his incontinence is a real issue then the blanket has probably been turned into a Map of Africa long since. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 28/07/2016 at 8:52 PM, Bubba C said:

They couldn't possible lower your intellect any further. The only thing beneath you is Bill.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

They couldn't possible lower your intellect any further. The only thing beneath you is Bill.

Even after I've given you a like, this is how you treat me. As the title says, "biting the hand that feeds."

You've fucked it ding. I was going to take you under my wing, show you what it's like in the lofty heights of the leaderboard, mould you into my protege, maybe even get you an invite to one of Frank's famous yacht parties in Cannes.

Oh well, wizardsleeve seems easily malleable. Maybe I'll offer him this once in a lifetime opportunity.