CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebs commenting on politics

Guest Your_Mum

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

If he asks for it the only crack he's gonna get is the crack in his skull as his head hits the frying pan.

A girlfriend of mine years ago said "That's exit only, try to get up there, and you'll never get up anywhere else again. You won't be able to."

I hadn't even mentioned it...

2 hours ago, Your_Mum said:

Bob Geldof. Sir Bob. Another pure piece of absolute cunt. I did enjoy it when recently he was asked live on TV about all the music artist, singing his shit song, are tax avoiding. He decided to start swearing live on day time TV. What's wrong Bob you cunty cunt??? Does it upset you the fact that tax avoiding means less money for hospitals and extra money for your music artist to buy another car and house! You cunt cunt cunt. Dear God, Geldof is a lovely human. Please invite him up to heaven early ?

When people are asked if they could go back in time to a certain point what would they do to alter history? Most people are original and say "kill Hitler". But my action is far more important than that. I'd go back and stop that speccy little twat from going to school to bump off a load of pupils with a gun. Then we wouldn't have to listen to that fucking "I don't like Mondays" abomination from the Boomtown Cunts. 

One sheet is a cunt. 

Guest nobgobbler
28 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I expct that once his head is in the frying pan it will mellow a bit over thyme and .. Basil

That would be the opportune moment to crack open a nice Chianti. 

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When people are asked if they could go back in time to a certain point what would they do to alter history? Most people are original and say "kill Hitler". But my action is far more important than that. I'd go back and stop that speccy little twat from going to school to bump off a load of pupils with a gun. Then we wouldn't have to listen to that fucking "I don't like Mondays" abomination from the Boomtown Cunts. 

One sheet is a cunt. 

Better to take out Geldof. Then we wouldn't have to listen to him.

You could bump off Bono while your there.

Guest Your_Mum

That's a very good point. I should hate Hitler more than Sir Bob girl-cunt but I don't.

In defence of that cuntbreed Hitler, he was more open than someone like Bono cunt about his cunty motives in life. Bono pretends to care about starving Africans HIV ridden people whilst having the bank account to feed a thousand towns for years. At least Hitler said "Bollocks to what you cunty cunt faces think. Build the camps and kill the cunts. I am serious cunt... so!!!!!"

And yeah, Beckham tells us to stick together whilst he lives across billions of litres of water in the Sun in the good old US of A. Still, the poor cunt has to wake up next to that sour face stick thin miserable cunt slag each day. No wonder he decided to smash that Rebecca Loo's back door in for a while behind the thin cunts back. 

Guest DingTheRioja

I always like the line he is alleged to have said to Loos when chatting to her, something like "you know what I like, I like tits, you wouldn't think it looking at my wife would you".

*Allegedly, supposedly, on heresay, it was in the papers, and I seem to recall it was Loos who told us all this anyway.

3 hours ago, Your_Mum said:

The cunt allegedly bent it like Beckham between Loo's cunting melons. And then shot and scored up Loo's baggy Kyber Pass. 

You must be cockney

and disabled

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Your_Mum said:

Those 2 things both go hand in hand. Plus, I'm also a cunty cunt

Indeed, they are generally interchangeable.