CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oversized food portions...

scotty

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I have seen it with my own eyes quince, I will never do an all inclusive again, feral kids running around unsupervised whilst parents get smashed in the bar from 10am until 2am. Bad ink on display that would put fatty's skin art to shame and beer guts of mammoth proportions, the men aren't much better.

So have I , when I was 19. Fuck that shit. Not just all inclusives- hotel type sun resorts are shit full stop unless top end. Cunts book these fucking things with Pot Noodle coupons , weird places for 129 quid all in, then are astounded and  gripe bitterly when they get there - surprise! It's shit , food is revolting, staff are wanks and all the other guests are all tattooed pieces of shit. Actually, paid a lot for some fucking family place Portugal last year near sages, it was proper decent and about 5 grand , but lo and behold, no council chavs polluting the place - rich Essex chavs, not quite as bad but fucking tattooed noisy Cunts all the same , fucking steaming by 12 noon and their kids were all rats.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I have seen it with my own eyes quince, I will never do an all inclusive again, feral kids running around unsupervised whilst parents get smashed in the bar from 10am until 2am. Bad ink on display that would put fatty's skin art to shame and beer guts of mammoth proportions, the men aren't much better.

How were the women then?

Not done "holiday brochure" shit for over 20 years, we book our own travel & accomodation, or drive there... make sure there isn't a "resort" within 25 miles before even considering it. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

I was of the mind set these all you can gorge were for homeless, destitute, transient fucking bottom of the barrel scum.  A 10 kilo sack of fake powdered mash, a precooked, reheat and slice Chernobyl farms roast that never seems to reduce in size...it's always growing back...bulk frozen veg....what the scum doesn't eat is sent immediately to the care homes where pensioners gum their meat to a second horrific death.  As if being irradiated for 50,000 years won't be bad enough.