CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oversized food portions...

scotty

...or more accurately, cunts who recommend restaurants or pubs with the words "and the portions are massive!  You can hardly finish it all!!" as if that's a good thing. If a huge plate of food is plonked in front of me and I realise immediately that I'm not going to finish it, I can hardly bring myself to even start it. Usually I have three mouthfuls, ask the waiter to get the rest wrapped up to take away, then I'll put it in the fridge and chuck it in the bin a week later. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, scotty said:

...or more accurately, cunts who recommend restaurants or pubs with the words "and the portions are massive!  You can hardly finish it all!!" as if that's a good thing. If a huge plate of food is plonked in front of me and I realise immediately that I'm not going to finish it, I can hardly bring myself to even start it. Usually I have three mouthfuls, ask the waiter to get the rest wrapped up to take away, then I'll put it in the fridge and chuck it in the bin a week later. 

Idiot. 

• Like 1

The instant the word "carvery" is displayed outside a pub , avoid or prepare for yelling running around fucking sprogs, gluttony on an unimaginable scale and tables festooned with cunting anniversary/birthday balloons and not forgetting the table for 20 with the shouty shouty family group wiping the gravy dribbles from nana's Primark top 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

The instant the word "carvery" is displayed outside a pub , avoid or prepare for yelling fucking sprogs, gluttony on an unimaginable scale and tables festooned with cunting anniversary/birthday balloons and not forgetting the table for 20 with the family group wiping the gravy dribbles from nana's Primark top 

Have you witnessed the skillfully constructed jenga like food mountains, at feeding time on a all inclusive holiday. Skill and gluttony at its best.

Guest Ollyboro

When did it become so difficult to buy a reasonably sized coffee for a quid? Most of the fucking high street seem intent on selling it by the bucket load for 4 quid. One of the cunts even ask for your name. Fuck off. For sheer gluttony check out the Kidz Breakfast, Jesters Diner, Great Yarmouth. Fuck me, after working your way through that you'd produce a bigger pile of shit than the egotistical bore behind the Frank "character".

25 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

The instant the word "carvery" is displayed outside a pub , avoid or prepare for yelling running around fucking sprogs, gluttony on an unimaginable scale and tables festooned with cunting anniversary/birthday balloons and not forgetting the table for 20 with the family group wiping the gravy dribbles from nana's Primark top 

The meat in these places is very low quality and tasteless....much like their staff and clientele..

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Holiday in Benidorm again this year Manky ?

I expect that you will be in the tent on Prees Heath again this year Spunkie :)

4 hours ago, scotty said:

This from a Wetherspoons man? I bet you'd be the first to complain if you got a short measure on your pint.

Massive portions beat the shit out of any Nouvelle Cuisine cuntfuckery. Enjoy your pea.

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This from a Wetherspoons man? I bet you'd be the first to complain if you got a short measure on your pint.

Massive portions beat the shit out of any Nouvelle Cuisine cuntfuckery. Enjoy your pea.

Spoken like a true scotsman, baws. And yes, I do carry a small vernier gauge to check I'm not being gypped on each and every pint.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Holiday in Benidorm again this year Manky ?

Drinking Watneys Red Barrel and putting up with an island of fucking knobheads. Think again. Never been there. Never will. (No passport, confiscated by the UN on suspicion of xenophobia)

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

Drinking Watneys Red Barrel and putting up with an island of fucking knobheads. Think again. Never been there. Never will. (No passport, confiscated by the UN on suspicion of xenophobia)

I'm suprised...it must be nicer than  Moston at this time of year.

Do you eat chips every day ?

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I'm suprised...it must be nicer than  Moston at this time of year.

Do you eat chips every day ?

Anywhere is better than Moston at any time of the year. That is why I don't go there.

Chips maketh the meal. Breakfast, Dinner and Tea, and Supper.

Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

The instant the word "carvery" is displayed outside a pub , avoid or prepare for yelling running around fucking sprogs, gluttony on an unimaginable scale and tables festooned with cunting anniversary/birthday balloons and not forgetting the table for 20 with the shouty shouty family group wiping the gravy dribbles from nana's Primark top 

Carvery = Charvery.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Eddie said:

Have you witnessed the skillfully constructed jenga like food mountains, at feeding time on a all inclusive holiday. Skill and gluttony at its best.

I'll wager you do every summer, too-familiar-talking-about-it fucking cunt.

14 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

I had to go to one of these for a cousins birthday. Fucking awful. And thay took great pride in serving Yorkshire puddings that were so hard you could derail a fucking train with one. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

The meat in these places is very low quality and tasteless....much like their staff and clientele..

Gay in joke euphemism for you've sucked them off and all. 

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I must admit I have to agree with you there. I went to a place over the West End where I ordered a salmon starter that was so thin I could of flossed my teeth with it. How the chef sliced it so fucking thin was beyond me. 

20 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Your not wrong there Sir.

Greed on a scale that would make Gordon Gekko shit treacle combined with a retinue of Master and Missy Foghorns, running about the place like Brownian Motion does not for a restful dining experience make.

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'll wager you do every summer, too-familiar-talking-about-it fucking cunt.

I have seen it with my own eyes quince, I will never do an all inclusive again, feral kids running around unsupervised whilst parents get smashed in the bar from 10am until 2am. Bad ink on display that would put fatty's skin art to shame and beer guts of mammoth proportions, the men aren't much better.