CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Samba

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Fascinating stuff this DOS Windows conversation.

I've learnt alot.

Bunch of Anorak cunts.

In years gone by, Lady P would regale us with tales of Linux and Firefox. Flinty and Benny would cuddle up by the fire and judy would call me a Nazi.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, mothra said:

In years gone by, Lady P would regale us with tales of Linux and Firefox. Flinty and Benny would cuddle up by the fire and judy would call me a Nazi.

I remember those days. What happened to Judy? He hasn't been on here ever since the Euro football gay fest began.

Maybe he came a cropper during his tour of French glory holes.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, mothra said:

Now on Linux Mint 17.3 and still on Firefox

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I remember those days. What happened to Judy? He hasn't been on here ever since the Euro football gay fest began.

Maybe he came a cropper during his tour of French glory holes.

He threatened to kill himself if I wasn't banned on some trumped up charge of genocidal mania. He was quite mad.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Ape said:

But it's just a DOS shell, running within the Windows environment, and consequently Windows is still in control.

You're a DOS cunt.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Now on Linux Mint 17.3 and still on Firefox

I was still on Mint 13, but my hard disk packed up a couple of weeks ago so I had to fit a new one and do a full reload. So far so good, 18 seems to be very stable, 13 would freeze occasionally especially when I first installed it. It's a shame more people don't try Linux, modern distros like Mint are vastly better than the ones I first used, like Mandrake 8. Everything just works pretty much, you can't always say that about Windows.

Guest Snatch

Fascinating stuff. My windows work perfectly fine. Need a clean once in a while but never had a problem with the operating system.

They open and close just fine thank you very much.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What about the Talbot Samba?

I raise you the Matra Rancho. A classic of design (disasters) if ever there was one.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, mothra said:

All names that have thankfully been lost to the mists of time. Sound like a bunch of utter cunts. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Ape said:

Since dog shite is the foulest smelling matter in the known universe, I'd opt for the human shite. Unless, of course, it was yours. 

That was my next question. Cannot I tempt you with some mouth shiteing? I've eaten barbecue for 4 days and last night loaded up with all bran as a purgative - it should be a seriously generous yield later in case you change your mind.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That was my next question. Cannot I tempt you with some mouth shiteing? I've eaten barbecue for 4 days and last night loaded up with all bran as a purgative - it should be a seriously generous yield later in case you change your mind.

This worries me, Quince, worries me more than I'm comfortable with, you newbie-PM'ing weirdo. On the surface it's all very post-ironic, for comedy effect, but underneath I do believe you're actually grooming the weak and susceptible to fill some deep-seated and aching perverted need. Irish, my arse, you're German aren't you?

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

bollocks to that, I want to know when you're going to get fucked over for that avatar...

Ding, it's a fit young bird body painted as an archers target.  The "arrow" is supposed to get as close to the middle of the gold as possible.  

Guest Ahriman
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I was still on Mint 13, but my hard disk packed up a couple of weeks ago so I had to fit a new one and do a full reload. So far so good, 18 seems to be very stable, 13 would freeze occasionally especially when I first installed it. It's a shame more people don't try Linux, modern distros like Mint are vastly better than the ones I first used, like Mandrake 8. Everything just works pretty much, you can't always say that about Windows.

I've been dual booting with Ubuntu for the last couple of months. (Not double penetrating with some Nigerian bender called Ubuntu, you dirty cunts.)

Truth be told, the only reason I still use windows is for gaming.

LibreOffice has everything the Microsoft equivalent has and costs fuck all.

sudo apt-get FTW!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ding, it's a fit young bird body painted as an archers target.  The "arrow" is supposed to get as close to the middle of the gold as possible.  

I fear it may stray into the blue.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This worries me, Quince, worries me more than I'm comfortable with, you newbie-PM'ing weirdo. On the surface it's all very post-ironic, for comedy effect, but underneath I do believe you're actually grooming the weak and susceptible to fill some deep-seated and aching perverted need. Irish, my arse, you're German aren't you?

I shan't rest until everyone has shit stained grimaces.