CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Road works

Guest Judas

On 22/08/2016 at 8:38 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Racist cunt.

Now I'm no expert but I have heard a rumour that all these civil engineering companies have so many cones they can't possibly store them all in their depots. So, to solve this problem they deposit them on the many miles of motorway until an actual job materialises and then they relocate them to where they are actually needed. Saves on storage costs and then they can offer better value for money - everyone's a winner.

Fill them with ice cream and give them to the poor 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 22/08/2016 at 8:38 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Racist cunt.

Now I'm no expert but I have heard a rumour that all these civil engineering companies have so many cones they can't possibly store them all in their depots. So, to solve this problem they deposit them on the many miles of motorway until an actual job materialises and then they relocate them to where they are actually needed. Saves on storage costs and then they can offer better value for money - everyone's a winner.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fill them with ice cream and give them to the poor 

I had a video of some woman with one of those cones...  can't remember if I kept it... the link that is...