CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Road works

Guest Judas

The M25 is a cruel mistress at the best of times, however when you crawl past miles of empty road works that do not progress from week to week it sends the blood pressure through the roof.

If you do see a high viz worker (rarer than a sober irishman) they are never actually doing anything, just staring at a hole in the ground being proped up by a shovel.

I am no expert on road works or engineering but why does it take 12 weeks to replace a barrier. The Chinese manage to build a new motorway in a month by efficient management and employing more than 3 workman to complete the job. The tax payer is getting shafted as per usual and I want in.

53 minutes ago, Judas said:

The M25 is a cruel mistress at the best of times, however when you crawl past miles of empty road works that do not progress from week to week it sends the blood pressure through the roof.

If you do see a high viz worker (rarer than a sober irishman) they are never actually doing anything, just staring at a hole in the ground being proped up by a shovel.

I am no expert on road works or engineering but why does it take 12 weeks to replace a barrier. The Chinese manage to build a new motorway in a month by efficient management and employing more than 3 workman to complete the job. The tax payer is getting shafted as per usual and I want in.

Showing yer ignorance there..he's not staring into the hole hes guarding it from the holes only enemy. .the heap 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Judas said:

Indeed, judas, now before I tell you to kill yourself, I thought I'd play along. 

The cunts that grip my shit, are the fucking namby-pamby pussy bastards who deem it necessary to close 10 miles of a dual carriageway to perform rather cack-handed topiary of a 5ft section of the overhanging foliage. 

Forgot to say, welcome to CC, kill yourself. 

7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Indeed, judas, now before I tell you to kill yourself, I thought I'd play along. 

The cunts that grip my shit, are the fucking namby-pamby pussy bastards who deem it necessary to close 10 miles of a dual carriageway to perform rather cack-handed topiary of a 5ft section of the overhanging foliage. 

I love the way the van they arrive in looks like a cop van and is rather grandly liveried as an 'INCIDENT UNIT'. Yeah right, strimming a few thistles is a big deal for some folk I suppose.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Judas said:

A rather cliche pet hate, but a valid one all the same. Although it's probably worth noting that the difference between our motorways and the Chinese is that people don't die constructing ours. 

1 hour ago, Judas said:

Paddy is a moron, spud thick Mick, breeds like a rabbit, thinks with his pick.

2 hours ago, Judas said:

Round here it's 3 blokes in hi viz vests watching 1 bloke dig a hole.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

A rather cliche pet hate, but a valid one all the same. Although it's probably worth noting that the difference between our motorways and the Chinese is that people don't die constructing ours. 

Only one person has ever died in all the accidents in China. Ever.

I have seen all the photographs of him.

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Manky said:

Only one person has ever died in all the accidents in China. Ever.

I have seen all the photographs of him.

Manky, I haven't asked how your weekend was. Did you do the usual and ramraid a family owned halal butchers? 

3 hours ago, Judas said:

Original, what next, do you hate queuing for your dole money? Idiot.

31 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky, I haven't asked how your weekend was. Did you do the usual and ramraid a family owned halal butchers? 

I tried but my bike bounced off the plate glass. Seventeenth week running.

Guest Gong Farmer

I got caught up in two hour stand still traffic jam by the Kennedy tunnel outside Antwerp last week. It was quite entertaining when a French truck driver got out of his cab to take a piss up his front wheel. I suppose when you've got to go you've got to go. 

12 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I got caught up in two hour stand still traffic jam by the Kennedy tunnel outside Antwerp last week. It was quite entertaining when a French truck driver got out of his cab to take a piss up his front wheel. I suppose when you've got to go you've got to go. 

@witheredscrote, what is your wife doing off the farm? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Paddy is a moron, spud thick Mick, breeds like a rabbit, thinks with his pick.

Racist cunt.

Now I'm no expert but I have heard a rumour that all these civil engineering companies have so many cones they can't possibly store them all in their depots. So, to solve this problem they deposit them on the many miles of motorway until an actual job materialises and then they relocate them to where they are actually needed. Saves on storage costs and then they can offer better value for money - everyone's a winner.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't think I would confess to being entertained by ogling a French man taking a piss over his front wheel. Especially on this site. Prepare yourself for some slight criticism.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I don't think I would confess to being entertained by ogling a French man taking a piss over his front wheel. Especially on this site. Prepare yourself for some slight criticism.

His audacity was fucking hilarious. And to think that that sort of behaviour is probably normal for the average Frenchman. The decent thing would have been to have pissed in a bottle and disposed of it out the window once he'd got going. That's what I would have done anyway, but then again not everyone is as decent and sanitary as I am. 

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Bubs, this Judas if definitely a cunt of the first order, I doubt he'll kill himself the soppy cunt!

8 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Bubs, this Judas if definitely a cunt of the first order, I doubt he'll kill himself the soppy cunt!

Just 30 pieces of silver would see me swinging, unfortunately you have topped up your electric and visited Iceland, better luck next week.