CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baby boomers and their shit music tastes.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Alfie Noakes

I blame generation X for the shit we are going through now (yes that is my lot, mid 1960s to 1980) we invented the bloody shit the kids seemed hooked on, not generation IX (baby boomers). Generation XI are a bunch of whining useless workshy cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

I blame generation X for the shit we are going through now (yes that is my lot, mid 1960s to 1980) we invented the bloody shit the kids seemed hooked on, not generation IX (baby boomers). Generation XI are a bunch of whining useless workshy cunts.

They are gifted in the con.  These fuckers all have the latest technological gizmos; the beats wireless headless headphones, the latest smart phone, and clothes from top line stores.  If they break a fucking nail opening the seal to their latest gift, they are in A&E and in a private suite for the best of care, and nobody seems to know who their parents are or how to reach a responsible adult.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Please try harder. 

You try reading more than a single paragraph, you thick lazy cunt. You needed to try harder when you were learning to read, you illiterate cumstain. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You try reading more than a single paragraph, you thick lazy cunt. You needed to try harder when you were learning to read, you illiterate cumstain. 

Taking every little bit of friendly advice as a personal insult will only serve to harm yourself.  In your case, that's probably a good thing.  Keep up, wanker, it'll be a pleasure watching you fuck yourself off in a monumental meltdown.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
37 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Taking every little bit of friendly advice as a personal insult will only serve to harm yourself. 

Friendly advice from somebody barely qualified to pass a stool sample.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Friendly advice from somebody barely qualified to pass a stool sample.

Spoken like somebody only qualified to COLLECT stool samples, and a right stool pusher from the sound of it.  

Guest Gong Farmer

I used to play guitar in a punk band as kid called 'The Stolen Fuzz Peddles', because we'd pinched our fuzz peddles from a shop in Tulse Hill. We wrote song about gays that went something like...  Yah queer Yah queer you like it up the bum, Yah queer Yah  queer you're filthy fucking scum   You get the picture.

It was quite a catchy tune, we couldn't play a fucking note between us but that song still managed to get us kicked out of the Warrior public house in Loughborough junction when we played it during a gig. We must have upset the queer cunts in there thinking about it now.  

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I used to play guitar in a punk band as kid called 'The Stolen Fuzz Peddles', because we'd pinched our fuzz peddles from a shop in Tulse Hill. We wrote song about gays that went something like...  Yah queer Yah queer you like it up the bum, Yah queer Yah  queer you're filthy fucking scum   You get the picture.

It was quite a catchy tune, we couldn't play a fucking note between us but that song still managed to get us kicked out of the Warrior public house in Loughborough junction when we played it during a gig. We must have upset the queer cunts in there thinking about it now.  

I can imagine you in your brand new doc martens and magnetic fake piercing walking down the Desborough Road. What a cunt you must have been. 

Guest Gong Farmer
13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I can imagine you in your brand new doc martens and magnetic fake piercing walking down the Desborough Road. What a cunt you must have been. 

I said loughbough junction you illiterate twat. What a cunt you must still be. I wore winkle pickers by the way..... When walking through LOUGHBOUGH junction.

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I said loughbough junction you illiterate twat. What a cunt you must still be. I wore winkle pickers by the way..... When walking through LOUGHBOUGH junction.

I know you did gongers, but I have an excellent memory, a proto-Baws, and I know that you have spent time in Wycombe. 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I know you did gongers, but I have an excellent memory, a proto-Baws, and I know that you have spent time in Wycombe. 

You can't walk down Desborough Road  road in Wycombe sporting a pair of winkle pickers, Winkle picker wearers and goat fuckers don't mix.