CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eco Warriors

Decimus

31 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Do you masturbate to thoughts of Jeremy Clarkson going to town on your arsehole?

As others have said, I wouldn't trust George Carlin on science, in the same way that I wouldn't go watch a stand up set by that wheelchair bound flid Stephen Hawking.

You know you're a cunt when you've got Stickers and Roops both agreeing you'd have blown yourself apart for Allah if you'd been born the other side of Turkey. 

Fucking idiot. 

I just don't believe the bullshit these eco cunts cunts out with. Do you drive a car with petrol or diesel? Are you helping save the planet? Are you another twat that believes you can control climate change?

As for you agreeing with Roops,it hasn't gone unnoticed that you are still the sniveling arse kissing poof you always were.

Stay on her side you little brown nose,you never know if she'll be promoted to Admin.

Clarkson is just rich cunt that should be arse fucked by Punkape.

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm pretty sure he's MikeD. You can just tell from the way he talks that he's 4ft 3 and has more cats than friends. 

Ho ho, right on cue, thicko number two. Now where is Bubba? 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Decimus deserves everything he gets for leaving me all alone. He's not returning my calls about paying child support for our test tube baby. 

I'm thinking of shacking up with ding. He seems desperate and a real repressed homosexual. 

No you fucking well can't shack up with me, either in life or interwebby, you're a piss poor poofs impression of Decs, and at least he had the integrity to fuck off.

Please copy that as well, just don't come back when he inevitably does.

As for climate change, they have still to prove it is "our" fault, there is circumstantial evidence that it is mans fault, but it is not proven.  They have not, and cannot, prove or disprove the natural heating up and cooling down of the planet is not the main contributor.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I just don't believe the bullshit these eco cunts cunts out with. Do you drive a car with petrol or diesel? Are you helping save the planet? Are you another twat that believes you can control climate change?

As for you agreeing with Roops,it hasn't gone unnoticed that you are still the sniveling arse kissing poof you always were.

Stay on her side you little brown nose,you never know if she'll be promoted to Admin.

Clarkson is just rich cunt that should be arse fucked by Punkape.

I'm going to give my full allocation of likes to Roops tomorrow. I believe it's called "doing a jacko" these days. I can't wait to see you quiver with rage you little marsupial idiot. 

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm going to give my full allocation of likes to Roops tomorrow. I believe it's called "doing a jacko" these days. I can't wait to see you quiver with rage you little marsupial idiot. 

There will be no quivering with rage from here. You carry on making yourself look like the back stabbing leg shagging little puppy dog you are.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

There will be no quivering with rage from here. You carry on making yourself look like the back stabbing leg shagging little puppy dog you are.

No wonder he is top dog, 'marsupial idiot', Snatch you must be devastated.  

3 minutes ago, Judas said:

No wonder he is top dog, 'marsupial idiot', Snatch you must be devastated.  

I'm afraid for my well being Judas.

How will I bounce back from this I don't know.

6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

If he isn't up for it I am sure Bill or Fwank would oblige, and they would pay you.

Bill is skint from paying his like farm workers OT, and I wouldn't let Frank's filthy mouth anywhere near it. 

What do you think of Frank wearing a hat to hide his male pattern baldness? Do you know many other people wearing hats on here? 

Guest Extremecunt
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bill is skint from paying his like farm workers OT, and I wouldn't let Frank's filthy mouth anywhere near it. 

What do you think of Frank wearing a hat to hide his male pattern baldness? Do you know many other people wearing hats on here? 

Yeah you in your profile PIC. Stupid cunt

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

he says alot of truth in that clip but if you want to believe it is the fault of humans then you go ahead and carry on your blinkered way.

It has not been proven and they cannot prove it.

He doesn't have to prove it. All the scientists had to do was demonstrate any sort of possibility of it, and as over ninety percent of them are agreed that it's happening and that human behaviour may be wholly or partly responsible for it, there's really no argument to be had. We aren't gambling with something our species can afford to lose, however small the odds. As gong farmer says, I don't give a flying fuck as I'll be dead in ten years at best and the planet will outlive me and I don't have any children. What boils my piss is that the most vocal head in the sand deniers always have children, don't they fucking care about them? 

Rant over. As you were.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You go for it mate.
With Decimus out of the picture you should act decisively, no need for excuses.

That woman, as we both know, is a definite keeper.

I'd keep 'er under the patio but there's no room left.

You could keep her in a chair in  the living room, like that motel bloke in the film. It'd be someone for you to talk to.

Carpe diem.

PS See if she'll change her avatar will you? The new one gives me nightmares. Bon chance.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

The sooner this planet boils over and burns human civilisation to a crisp the better. I do my bit to speed up climate change. Fuck al gore he's a cunt.

It's frightening that this is your most intelligent and well reasoned post to date. 

On 25/09/2016 at 9:24 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well done Dec's.  The fact you have a green wheelie bin means you don't live within the juristiction of Norwich Shitty Council.- they use blue wheelie bins.

WTF?!

Do you collect the bin lorry numbers (in a special notebook) too?

I know everyone needs a hobby but really!

On 26/09/2016 at 3:18 PM, luke swarm said:

are you sure you got that right...I heard she had ran off with a golf playing turd and a Nigerian had been shitting thru his letterbox, so easy to get those two mixed up I know.  

Oh bugger how did I do this multicrap? Anyway:

I heard that some shit was posting Nigerians through his letterbox and his wife ran off with a particularly satisfying specimen.

His golf club application was blackballed by some unknown cunt and his wife's sister is naming him as the father of twins.

He's better off out of it

Guest Extremecunt
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's frightening that this is your most intelligent and well reasoned post to date. 

I'm new give me a chance to find a subject worthy of all my vitriol. For now you will have to make do with spaz material as that's all you cunts deserve. Faggot

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Piston said:

WTF?!

Do you collect the bin lorry numbers (in a special notebook) too?

I know everyone needs a hobby but really!

Oh bugger how did I do this multicrap? Anyway:

I heard that some shit was posting Nigerians through his letterbox and his wife ran off with a particularly satisfying specimen.

His golf club application was blackballed by some unknown cunt and his wife's sister is naming him as the father of twins.

He's better off out of it

Nigerian gets blackballed at gay golf club.............that would be the headline in The Cheshire edition of "Attitude" Magazine, scandalous whichever way you read it really isn't it. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, scotty said:

He doesn't have to prove it. All the scientists had to do was demonstrate any sort of possibility of it, and as over ninety percent of them are agreed that it's happening and that human behaviour may be wholly or partly responsible for it, there's really no argument to be had. We aren't gambling with something our species can afford to lose, however small the odds. As gong farmer says, I don't give a flying fuck as I'll be dead in ten years at best and the planet will outlive me and I don't have any children. What boils my piss is that the most vocal head in the sand deniers always have children, don't they fucking care about them? 

Rant over. As you were.

Yes it is odd that the deniers usually seem to have children.