CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mainland Europe

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest deebom
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're a fucking disgrace....a drug dealer by your own admission.

You should be locked up you drug supplying cunt.

Admission? Are you seeing things? Have you been taking drugs old bean?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, deebom said:

I had a French girlfriend once. Her dad was the mayor of Toulouse.

And her flange was like Marseille fish market- fishy and full of sweating fish mongers, laying down congers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Frank said:

Make me laugh you fucking clown. 

Shh, you lanky wank. I'm midway through "Swiss Army Cunt", which is proving a fairly decent movie experience, bar the daddy long legs buzzing in my fucking screen. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Do you give drugs to your children ?

At least he has children. You won't, on account of only being interested in gay men, as evidenced here so undeniably.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Make me laugh you fucking clown. 

I'm sorry as fuck Frank. I've been off my game lately. I promise it'll get better, real sweet- it'll be gravy - all gravy. Could you wire me some money? I've got five kids to feed.

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

At least he has children. You won't, on account of only being interested in gay men, as evidenced here so undeniably.

Spunky keeps his 'children' in jars in the fridge all labled up with dates of discharge and volume produced.

All hail spunkgape for His seed is going to be the saviour of mongkind. 

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm sorry as fuck Frank. I've been off my game lately. I promise it'll get better, real sweet- it'll be gravy - all gravy. Could you wire me some money? I've got five kids to feed.

You make me sick. You have the talent yet you just can't help yourself. Popping your little head in here and there and fucking everywhere with soulless Scotty one-liners that no one wants to see. Stupid fucking cunt.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You make me sick. You have the talent yet you just can't help yourself. Popping your little head in here and there and fucking everywhere with soulless Scotty one-liners that no one wants to see. Stupid fucking cunt.

We were worried about you frank but now we all hope you get cauliflower bollock aids to go with your prostate hiv

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

He could have been a contender

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Don't you say fuck all about me sticking the tip in and leaving her (the corner, nautical) wet, while you drip feed these glitzy-shit fuck-ass videos of yours, forever rambling about more to come, desperately riding the past. Well, let me tell you something- the past is a fucking total slag, loyal to no cunt, and now you've been flipped over and done dry by fucking Ding. Shame the fuck on you. Fucking shame on you. Shame be upon you - fucker. Our ass could have been beautiful. Beautiful.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

We were worried about you frank but now we all hope you get cauliflower bollock aids to go with your prostate hiv

Cauliflower bollocks ? Some kind of boxing injury? Gurt, you seem to have become some sort of fucking Dougie Howser MD. It's simply incredible.