CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scary Clowns

Guest Gurt

47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm more amazed the cunt has already managed to rack up 200 posts, and not one of note.

You'd think he might have even made a funny typo by now, but you'd be wrong. Not an iota of humour yet to emerge from his semi-evolved, thick fucking skull.

Did you see him and TC going at it like a pair of blue Smarties jacked-up mongs? Tragic scenes of stupidity and homosexualism.

To be fair to this soppy cunt, he's probably struggling to multi-task having just re-enrolled on his AS courses in Media and General Studies for the fifth time. 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Did you see him and TC going at it like a pair of blue Smarties jacked-up mongs? Tragic scenes of stupidity and homosexualism.

To be fair to this soppy cunt, he's probably struggling to multi-task having just re-enrolled on his AS courses in Media and General Studies for the fifth time. 

To be fair to him, it's hard to juggle your studies, 2 hours a week stacking shelves at Spar, and a chronic wanking addiction. 

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

To be fair to him, it's hard to juggle your studies, 2 hours a week stacking shelves at Spar, and a chronic wanking addiction. 

Says the voice of experience.

Guest Donner and chips

Sorry to spoil your fun chi chi men, this conversation is about as much fun as listening in to Bubba crying to a phone sex operator whilst Stickers is in the other room furiously beating his shrivelled pisser with a glass to the wall.

Pair of dopey prick holes, get back to exploring each others sweating carcasses.

Guest Donner and chips

Bill is actually posting from inside Bubba's arsecave. Quite impressive, not only for Bill's typing skills under such mucky conditions but the fact that Bubba is actually carrying a decent wifi signal.

Fair play fellas. Keep it up.

5 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Sorry to spoil your fun chi chi men, this conversation is about as much fun as listening in to Bubba crying to a phone sex operator whilst Stickers is in the other room furiously beating his shrivelled pisser with a glass to the wall.

Pair of dopey prick holes, get back to exploring each others sweating carcasses.

1 minute ago, Donner and chips said:

Bill is actually posting from inside Bubba's arsecave. Quite impressive, not only for Bill's typing skills under such mucky conditions but the fact that Bubba is actually carrying a decent wifi signal.

Fair play fellas. Keep it up.

You're all over the shop, Donna. Did the younger students make fun of you in the common room? 

Guest Donner and chips
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You're all over the shop, Donna. Did the younger students make fun of you in the common room? 

No I had a status update pushed from the BubbaArseNews App.

7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Thanks Motty....hey look, I am still there this morning...I hope Decimus stays in the cooler for another day or two so I can bask in the glory,  ......ah life is good, even on this dull day of October in Wolverhampton..

It'll be a hollow experience Luke. Adoration yes, but not from the cognoscenti, just nouveau cunts who know the price of everything but ....etc.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm more amazed the cunt has already managed to rack up 200 posts, and not one of note.

You'd think he might have even made a funny typo by now, but you'd be wrong. Not an iota of humour yet to emerge from his semi-evolved, thick fucking skull.

its like one of those fly's that sometime get into the bedroom undetected.....keeps buzzing around your ears jus as you about to drop off.....you know you are going to have to swat it sooner or later but just cannot summon up the time and effort.......hopefully it will find its own way out but not optimistic   

Guest Donner and chips
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

its like one of those fly's that sometime get into the bedroom undetected.....keeps buzzing around your ears jus as you about to drop off.....you know you are going to have to swat it sooner or later but just cannot summon up the time and effort.......hopefully it will find its own way out but not optimistic   

I guess I'm Jeff Goldblum buzzing around you and your shitehawk mates. I hate rich cunts.

Guest Donner and chips
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Don't suppose you could re-enact a snuff movie? 

Not today Bubbishi.

I'm sure you, Ape and Luke could make your own movie, 2 mongs, 1 cunt.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Referencing a J.G film you fucking flidgoose.

great, brilliant, excellent, I give up and admit that you are the superior cunt ok....now...will you please....pretty please, just shut the fuck up