CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Feedback Requests

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

No... I speak out against such issues....you are a racist and an Anti Semite. 

You're a disgrace...

I'm confused Punkers, there seems to be an element of confusion in the emphasis, or priority, of your accusations...

You put "racist" first, but "Anti Semite" has capitalisation...

Which is more important then? Racism, anti-semitism or your Friday Night Fuckfest down the lorry park on the M2?

Guest Gong Farmer
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

No... I speak out against such issues....you are a racist and an Anti Semite. 

You're a disgrace...

Whoa! That was a tad below the belt,  but at the very least I don't indulge in covert sausage jockying like you do. What would your Missus say if she ever found out about your crafty clandestine surreptitious  shenanigans?

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm confused Punkers, there seems to be an element of confusion in the emphasis, or priority, of your accusations...

You put "racist" first, but "Anti Semite" has capitalisation...

Which is more important then? Racism, anti-semitism or your Friday Night Fuckfest down the lorry park on the M2?

I am fairly sure that the Fuckfest would be somewhere on the M6, possibly at Sandbach Services Northbound as it is easy to sneak out on to the Hassall Road without using junction 17. My guess is that Punkie will be very familiar with the back lanes around there and his 1999 Nissan Micra would not draw much attention.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Whoa! That was a tad below the belt,  but at the very least I don't indulge in covert sausage jockying like you do. What would your Missus say if she ever found out about your crafty clandestine surreptitious  shenanigans?

Linkers is married? In that case he is Elton John and I claim my £5. Please leave feedback.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Gongers,I should imagine your such a racist that you moved to another country where you are the foreigner.

I think Spunkers needs to rethink his accusation.

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Linkers is married? In that case he is Elton John and I claim my £5. Please leave feedback.

He is in a relationship with his right hand.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Gongers,I should imagine your such a racist that you moved to another country where you are the foreigner.

It's him again projectring own internalized issues onto others, this time his own discriminative race based xenophobia. Like you say, he hasn't taken into account that I've actually chosen to live with what he would consider to be filthy vile  foreigners in a filthy vile country. His stupidity know's no bounds, but expected.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 10/20/2016 at 9:00 PM, Ape said:

It seems that whenever I purchase an item online, I am subsequently hounded to the ends of the earth for my comments and feedback on the "experience" of buying said item from these cunts. Most recently I bought a case to protect an expensive mobile I got for my daughter, and since then I've been emailed on a daily basis to complete some questionnaire. It's fucking relentless. 

Here's some feedback.

Decent nom subject matter, poor execution. Author complete cunt. Would not listen again.

2/10

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/20/2016 at 4:00 PM, Ape said:

It seems that whenever I purchase an item online, I am subsequently hounded to the ends of the earth for my comments and feedback on the "experience" of buying said item from these cunts. Most recently I bought a case to protect an expensive mobile I got for my daughter, and since then I've been emailed on a daily basis to complete some questionnaire. It's fucking relentless. 

I clearly put in all transactions "DO NOT PETITION ME FOR FEEDBACK!"  Dopey fucking cunts can assure that the product is top quality, or get fucking ruthlessly cunted for it in negative feedback.  If they're worth anything as a business, they don't need to beg and whinge for it.  Only the dodgey, fucking gypo cunts push for positive remarks.  

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Here's some feedback.

Decent nom subject matter, poor execution. Author complete cunt. Would not listen again.

2/10

It's comments like this that make you top dog around here. I was particularly amused to see that the oily heap of shit had slithered out to give you a like.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Way too many feedback requests these days, often with patronising 'carrots' to try and get you to accept the stick. The last one I had was for DHL. I don't see how it can be any more complex than "Did you get your shit? Yes or No?". You know that these feedback forms will lead to endless performance stats and reviews and appraisals and cunts being fired for not asking "can I help you with anything else today, sir?", and pish like that for poofy Jedward-looking cunts with non-jobs analysing pretend business stats to keep cunts like Alan Sugar in cocaine and caviar. Cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Way too many feedback requests these days, often with patronising 'carrots' to try and get you to accept the stick. The last one I had was for DHL. I don't see how it can be any more complex than "Did you get your shit? Yes or No?". You know that these feedback forms will lead to endless performance stats and reviews and appraisals and cunts being fired for not asking "can I help you with anything else today, sir?", and pish like that for poofy Jedward-looking cunts with non-jobs analysing pretend business stats to keep cunts like Alan Sugar in cocaine and caviar. Cunts.

What?  You mean filling in one of those surveys might get some cunt sacked?

Fucking hell.. get me a box of biros, now!

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Try this. I didn't want to leave feedback because I don't enjoy leaving sellers negative comments. The item didn't arrive on time, was not as described and fell apart after using it once. A complete waste of money and a waste of my time. ...... But as you insist. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/22/2016 at 4:17 AM, Snatch said:

I think he needs to fucking kill himself.