CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Feedback Requests

Ape™️

It seems that whenever I purchase an item online, I am subsequently hounded to the ends of the earth for my comments and feedback on the "experience" of buying said item from these cunts. Most recently I bought a case to protect an expensive mobile I got for my daughter, and since then I've been emailed on a daily basis to complete some questionnaire. It's fucking relentless. 

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Do you have some super computer that assists you with your CC content, or are you massively autistic?

Some spectrum dwellers apparently prefer to be described as "neuro-atypical". I'm more of a neuro-superior sort of chap.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Here's some feedback for your latest nom.....

Go a fuck yourself, drink weed killer then hurl yourself under an industrial pile-driver you dribbling, tedious cunt.

Good Evening Spunkie .. how are they hanging tonight? :)

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Go a fuck yourself, drink weed killer then hurl yourself under an industrial pile-driver you dribbling, tedious cunt.

That sounds more like Frank than you Spunkers...

....ah.....

9 hours ago, Ape said:

So what you're saying, in layman's terms, is that you are massively autistic?

The average human is smarter than Usain Bolt, and would leave Albert Einstein standing in a 100m sprint. Except you, though, obviously.

PS A truly autistic person would probably add a PS at this point to the effect that Einstein is dead and the average glacier would be able to travel 100m quicker, but I'm not falling into that trap, oh no!

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Criticize the behaviour, not the person.

t6gUi8r.png

"I like you but I don't like what you are doing." No I don't - I fucking hate you. You are a cunt. Reminds me of when the teacher made you shake hands with the school bully. You refused so the teacher gave you slap with a ruler across your knuckles, followed by a kicking by the bully on the way home. Cunts.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Ape said:

It seems that whenever I purchase an item online, I am subsequently hounded to the ends of the earth for my comments and feedback on the "experience" of buying said item from these cunts. Most recently I bought a case to protect an expensive mobile I got for my daughter, and since then I've been emailed on a daily basis to complete some questionnaire. It's fucking relentless. 

You mean like certain corner members begging for likes?

Guest Gong Farmer
20 hours ago, Punkape said:

Don't closet homosexuals call cum swapping 'feed back'?

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think the term you're looking for is 'tea bagging'. Isn't it Punkers?

Spunkie never talks to me when he's got his mouth full :o

Guest Gong Farmer
19 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Spunkie never talks to me when he's got his mouth full :o

I've noticed that he hasn't been talking to anyone much since being dragged screaming from the closet. 

Guest Gong Farmer
24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Gay idiot.

You're the one who's put himself forward as the site's authority on such subjects as uphill gardening and drain demolition, not me or anyone else..... just you.

45 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You're the one who's put himself forward as the site's authority on such subjects as uphill gardening and drain demolition, not me or anyone else..... just you.

No... I speak out against such issues....you are a racist and an Anti Semite. 

You're a disgrace...