CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit Religious Education

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

The Old Testament is only taken literally by cretins like yourself.

Fuck off, read the Gospels and come back more informed you thick Pagan cunt.

I've joined the Dark Side, Luke

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You will go to hell then.

It's got to be more fun than where you think you're going you boring cunt. It's commonly known that Hell provides eternal free booze, drugs and 'ores  What's not to love about that?

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Christianity was founded by Christ in ancient Judea not by the Romans

Christianity was not "founded" by Jesus. The disciples and other followers "founded" the religion.

Anyway,Jesus was "Jesus of Nazareth,The King of the Jews",therefore himself a Jew so he wasn't fucking Catholic. Catholicism came about through some rip-off merchants who have successfully fooled millions of idiots like you for Centuries to believe in the most corrupt and rich "Religion" in the world.

Pontius Pilate was a cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Christianity was not "founded" by Jesus. The disciples and other followers "founded" the religion.

Anyway,Jesus was "Jesus of Nazareth,The King of the Jews",therefore himself a Jew so he wasn't fucking Catholic. Catholicism came about through some rip-off merchants who have successfully fooled millions of idiots like you for Centuries to believe in the most corrupt and rich "Religion" in the world.

Isn't comparing Punkers to an idiot very insulting to idiots?

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Nazareth was in Judea.

Catholics are not a race and many Jews have become Catholics.

Based on my correction of your last remarks I assume that anything you spout is biggoted drivel.

Pilate was a self-serving politician.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Nazareth was in Judea.

Catholics are not a race and many Jews have become Catholics.

Based on my correction of your last remarks I assume that anything you spout is biggoted drivel.

Pilate was a self-serving politician.

Correct. Nazareth was in Judea,that is why he was known as Jesus of fucking Nazareth you thick cunt.

Catholics are not a race,and neither are the Jews. No religion is a race. Idiot.

And Bigoted and has one T. Illiterate peasant.

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Correct. Nazareth was in Judea,that is why he was known as Jesus of fucking Nazareth you thick cunt.

Catholics are not a race,and neither are the Jews. No religion is a race. Idiot.

And Bigoted and has one T. Illiterate peasant.

You're an idiot who knows nothing about religion. Read the gospels and form intelligent opinions. Try praying for other people less fortunate than yourself too.

I put 2 b's in bigoted not 2 T's you fucking blind cunt.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're an idiot who knows nothing about religion. Read the gospels and form intelligent opinions. Try praying for other people less fortunate than yourself too.

I'll pray for you then.

And you put 2 G's not 2 B's you fucking twat.

Guest Gong Farmer
51 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're not going to get that...

Oh yes I will.  Charlie on tap and shagging utterly filthy 'ores  on daily basis with old Nick himself,. You wouldn't get in, you're too much of a boring fucking cunt,You can languish for eternity with your self inflicted piety and that skanky old boot Mother Teresa with a cup of lukewarm milky tea and a fondant fancy. Fuck your luck mate.

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

Oh yes I will.  Charlie on tap and shagging utterly filthy 'ores  on daily basis with old Nick himself,. You wouldn't get in, you're too much of a boring fucking cunt,You can languish for eternity with your self inflicted piety with that skanky old boot Mother Teresa with a cup of lukewarm milky tea and a fondant fancy. Fuck your luck mate.

You really think he'll be let in? I should think even St. Peter has his standards.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Snatch said:

You really think he'll be let in? I should think even St. Peter has his standards.

Oh I forgot that God views poofery as an abomination, So  being the devout Catholic that he is, and a poof,  he's bound for Limbo. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

But it is all made up you silly man. I read the gospels and have an A level (may only be a B grade) in religious studies, I decided it was best to know my enemy, that is the concept of a higher power, however it is presented to us.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Christianity was founded by Christ in ancient Judea not by the Romans.With one statement you advise us of the poor and inept level of comprehension you have for evolvement of Christianity.

My advice to you is to read the Gospels in the New Testament to give yourself a better foundation for your arguments.

Also if you mastubate less (you probably do little else) you will stop imagining that everyone else's sex life is more perverse and bizarre than your own.

Christianity was supposedly founded by the followers of Christ, not the fictional man himself, who was a practising Jew by the way. Pratt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I remember RE at school. It was taught by some weird grubby looking balding dude who constantly used hand gestures. Used to really creep me the fuck out that guy.

Just stopped smoking the gange myself. Four days clean but man oh man am I feeling the itch.

Why stop? It is good for you!

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

Pontius Pilate was a cunt.

This. Jesus was a Jew and practiced Jewery or whatever the fuck it's called. Muhammad was a Christian and practiced Christianing or whatever the fuck they call it.

So more than half the fucking planet worship cunts who didn't even practice the religion their stupid fucking followers follow.

Goes a long way to explaining Punkers though...