CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit Religious Education

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're a very angry person on every thread I meet you

Cockypop, Bubble is a gent - if anything, he's too nice. You're not the worst here by the way. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I know I'm so badass. On another note two of my dealers have been robbed recently and had ammonia thrown in their faces. Might be a new trend so warn your guys if you got any. Nasty shit.

Are you 16 years old? Do you live in Compton? 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, deebom said:

This. Jesus was a Jew and practiced Jewery or whatever the fuck it's called. Muhammad was a Christian and practiced Christianing or whatever the fuck they call it.

So more than half the fucking planet worship cunts who didn't even practice the religion their stupid fucking followers follow.

Goes a long way to explaining Punkers though...

Jesus was also quite possibly black....aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndd....

..Punkers just exploded.

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

There is a famous verse from the Bible. " Mary rode Josephs ass all the way into Bethlehem"  I am not surprised she was angry at him, imagine going for a break to Bethlehem on a busy bank holiday weekend and not bothering to make a booking. Fucking inconsiderate cunt especially as she was with immaculate child. 

No child is immaculate, they're always dirty little twats with faces covered in chocolate, ice-cream and runny snot...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Tragically, I'm 28. And I don't know where Compton is...

LA, you stupid cunt. Who doesn't know that. 28 and buying weed in some piece of shit London ghetto where there's a trend of acid-facing. It sounds pretty fucking sweet.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I know I'm so badass. On another note two of my dealers have been robbed recently and had ammonia thrown in their faces. Might be a new trend so warn your guys if you got any. Nasty shit.

Could it be because your dealers ripped off a couple of homies on deal so they decided to scar the Muthafucka.

Erm,dude.

42 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Also a possibility. It's my computer desk thoigh.

Nobody gives a shit what it is, you silly little cunt. 

You really are the most pathetic specimen that's registered here in weeks, and you've had some tough competition. 

By the way, Compton is a spiritual nirvana, you can find it by emptying the contents of your mum's cleaning caddy into your throat.  

Just now, Roadkill said:

Thinking it might be one of the junkies that hang around in the alleyway behind his house.

Wow,it's really badass in your area. Sell him some bad shit and watch the crazy fucked up cat go through hell.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Thinking it might be one of the junkies that hang around in the alleyway behind his house.

It certainly sounds all very like prime real estate round your way, you revolting urchin. It's not all bad, Extremecunt is worse than you. Dog shite is worse than cow shite etc. 

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Nobody gives a shit what it is, you silly little cunt. 

You really are the most pathetic specimen that's registered here in weeks, and you've had some tough competition. 

By the way, Compton is a spiritual nirvana, you can find it by emptying the contents of your mum's cleaning caddy into your throat.  

Hmmm... I think you're warming to me. If what Quincy says is true you're practically hitting on me right now

• Like 1

Guest Extremecunt
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hmmm... I think you're warming to me. If what Quincy says is true you're practically hitting on me right now

Quincy & decimus are jealous of me roadkill. When they were fucking each other in the slammer. I went on a legendary cunting mission on this site causing mayhem lol. The result is an epic conspiracy against me to not like my posts. The snidey bastards.

8 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Quincy & decimus are jealous of me roadkill. When they were fucking each other in the slammer. I went on a legendary cunting mission on this site causing mayhem lol. The result is an epic conspiracy against me to not like my posts. The snidey bastards.

That's truly shameful, Extremecunt.

I'm sure you're totally innocent of any wrong doing on your behalf and even if you weren't you were manipulated into doing it by today's societal pressures.

+1 like 

Guest Bill Stickers
17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm no Bill, but this doesn't appear to be the genuine article. It looks like you've decided to shit on your MDF kitchen table, and judging from the colour, you've got a cirrhotic liver.

I don't work pro bono. If you want my fecal expertise you can pay for an initial consultation. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28/10/2016 at 8:26 PM, deebom said:

This. Jesus was a Jew and practiced Jewery or whatever the fuck it's called. Muhammad was a Christian and practiced Christianing or whatever the fuck they call it.

So more than half the fucking planet worship cunts who didn't even practice the religion their stupid fucking followers follow.

Goes a long way to explaining Punkers though...

I am a devotee of the Polynesian eel-god Abaia, who seems as effacious as any.