CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

IRISH SLAG COMMUNITY DEMANDING ABORTIONS

ratcum

5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Don't ask me, I'm just an outsider on this site, an anomaly. I'm far from being a part of the clique so can only say that they are by and large a pretty funny collection of cunts. just out for  a laugh. That's it really. 

You're our most popular incongruity Gongly

22 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Don't ask me, I'm just an outsider on this site, an anomaly. I'm far from being a part of the clique so can only say that they are by and large a pretty funny collection of cunts. just out for  a laugh. That's it really. 

I've seen some funny stuff on here. Bubba C told me to drink the contents of my mothers cleaning caddy on another thread. It was moderately entertaining.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Take some back from Bill and send them my way, what could go wrong?

I haven't, I'll take a look now. Can he actually play an instrument with velvety, four digit paws?

Sounds like a reasonable strategy, thanks for the pointer. 

Can you tell which one is the young Gurt? Snigger. 

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sounds like a reasonable strategy, thanks for the pointer. 

Can you tell which one is the young Gurt? Snigger. 

Fucking hell, you outrageous cunt. I don't think I've ever been simultaneously disgusted at another human beings complete lack of decency and also amused by them. Well done, a truly new experience for me which has left me both disgusted with you and tickled pink.

Edited by Decimus
P.S. Reported.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, you outrageous cunt. I don't think I've ever been simultaneously disgusted at another human beings complete lack of decency and also amused by them. Well done, a truly new experience for me which has left me both disgusted with you and tickled pink.

I know, how tight is that!? What a cunt eh? I know Gurt will like it. 

I hadn't seen it until Wednesday in the cinema, 3 of us slightly caned, it was packed, women to either side, it came on and we nearly vomited trying to hold in laughter. Fucking impossible. Then suddenly you feel sick and stop laughing, and someone's kicking our seats and hissing.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I should have given it a new nom, I knew it. I bottled it.

7 hours ago, scotty said:

I know. That clare balding seems to be everywhere at the moment, but it doesn't matter,  she's a lezzer anyway. 

That's true Scotty but these mandibular gargoyles are cropping up everywhere. Although only in the early stages, my research into the decline of white dog shit is showing a strong correlation with the rise of these outsized buccal freaks.

• Like 1