CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kenow Twats

Guest Lady Penelope

11 hours ago, Punkape said:

Plovers usually lay their eggs after local rains. They lay up to four eggs on the ground in a small depression in open areas so they can see their predators. However, these birds have now come to accept flat roofs as a suitable nesting site, as they are generally safe from humans and predation.

What was the purpose of copying and pasting a paragraph from Wikipedia into one of the most boring posts CC has ever seen? 

Stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well you don't. She choked on one in a nightclub in 78.

I assume the wealth was passed on to the little dings. Why do you think I'm hanging around DingDong's gaff, buying him presents - flat cap, ferret, brown ale. I'm playing the long game. If we play our cards right gyps, he could provide us both with more nice shoes than Imelda Marcos. Think of all them slingbacks.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 04/11/2016 at 10:21 AM, nobgobbler said:

I assume the wealth was passed on to the little dings. Why do you think I'm hanging around DingDong's gaff, buying him presents - flat cap, ferret, brown ale. I'm playing the long game. If we play our cards right gyps, he could provide us both with more nice shoes than Imelda Marcos. Think of all them slingbacks.

First come, first served...

weird-and-funny-shoes02.jpgd983cbc93dfc7dfb515bb09623c42b50.jpgfishshoe.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope

The problem with the Nats whether they be Scots, Welsh, Irish, Cornish or English or most other Nats wherever they are is that they are no longer who they think they are and were they to meet their own forebears of 500 years ago those forebears would laugh in their faces and slit their throats.